POST ALL YOUR CUTE TRACEYS RIGHT NOW

>you will never be forcefully but lovingly bred by reinhardt
>you could never biologically be bred by him anyways

Fucking lol

Nothing, apparently.
It's not a crop, it's just two friends broing out in the restroom

Relatable :3

Does Tracer have a nice rack?

reminder that if we had a weeb sniper tank all the issues with the game would be solved because all cyber weeb shimada one trick/main/lovers would main that tank

POST MORE CROSSHAIRS

Why are my teammates always significantly worse than me? I was in silver and they were shit. I went to gold and they were still all shit. I got to platinum and they were still shit. I got to diamond and I think they were actually worse than the golds. I got to masters and everyone is still a gigantic fucking retard. why, why must I be punished like this. I just want teammates with a brain, that's all I ask

Today I realized how much of an old piece of shit I am. I just got out of a competitive game where people were shit talking esports and I casually mentioned I used to basically worship a guy named Thresh. No one on my team knew who the fuck I was talking about. Then I typed in all chat to the enemy team if any of them recognized the name. Nope. Please /owg/ tell me someone here knows who the fuck Thresh was.

I've finally reached the SR point where im now always the worst player on the team as opposed to the least retarded

but it doesn't matter because at the same time now i win every game

a very nice rack

theres no replay on doomfist only elim?

You realize that Doom is like a quarter of a century old?

>thresh
the uh...the hero from league of legends?

Judge for yourself m8

Shimada(healer) when?!

>Here comes D.Oomfist!
This is how stupid you sound, Tracer.

anyone else getting disconnects?

more latex leggings heroes when

>E
>leftclick
>Shift
>leftclick
>leftclick again if needed
Deals about 220 damage and without the last shotgun burst takes less than half a second to execute.
You'd be walking around the point, chilling and watching the scenery, when out of nowhere you're flying in the air and black alpha male is shoving shotgun shells into your mouth.
It's pretty much unavoidable too, unless you boop the guy in the middle of his slam.

I flirted with an IRL qt girl today, there might be hope for a lost wafufag after all /owg/

>ywn get in fights with her
>ywn watch kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
>ywn play sports with her
>ywn tease and laugh when she gets mad and pouts
>ywn let her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
>ywn flip her back over so you can stare into each others eyes
>ywn protect her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
>ywn cheer on her and always support her, win or lose
>ywn throw her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
>ywn massage her legs, shoulders and back
>ywn hold her close and tell her you love her
>ywn reassure her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminin girls
>ywn accept all her girlish sensibilities no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
>ywn pat her head
>ywn get caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
>ywn hold her hand in public
>ywn make her try on cute dresses when you are out on a date even though you know she will never buy one
>ywn buy her sexy black lace lingerie only for her to wear spats over them
>ywn trace your finger over the tanlines she got over summer and feel how warm her skin is
>ywn have her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
>ywn introduce her to your parents
>ywn marry her
>ywn carry her over the treshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
>ywn gently lie her down on the bed
>ywn whisper into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
>ywn spend an entire night making passionate love to each other
>ywn rise a new generation of cute tomboys together with her
>ywn love her unconditionally as you grow old together

So with about a month left of this season, how likely is is that I'll be able to climb 500sr to plat?

>I'M READY TO UNLEASH MY PRIMAL RAGE
How do you respond?

she has a cute, petite, sprinter's body above the waist, at least

FUUUUUCK

yeah wow it is. God damn.

quake player

>ywn _hug the most adorable foxy grandpa and then be lovingly put to bed after he's done with you, and finally have him whisper in your ear "Goodnight, son"

Is there a benefit to making my crosshair orange?

50%

either you do or you don't

Tracer is flat, front and back.

So how's that OWL team going, /owg/?

Hmmm, she has a pretty substantial rack if you can see it through a leather jacket but the sprinter one looks a lot smaller

She has a penis in the uncropped ver m8.
You still want it?

there isnt any hope she was just being nice and friendly and is probably actually creeped out by you but was to polite to ever make it clear

When they decide to do time travel shenanigans and introduce Genji and Mercy's half-breed kid.

I'm proud of you user, now go make us proud.

no, orange is literally one of the shittiest colors, make it a good color instead

the standard chronal accelerator is probably working like a space age pushup bra

Or pretty much out range him.

Just wait until you see someone talking about their first memory in 2010 and then get nostalgic over something three months ago.

>tfw you stomp a team so badly on the first 2 points of KOTH that you get one of these

Tfw you get tracer a filling meal

Oh Winston, you're an animal

yes

You know gorillas have extremely tiny penises, right? Their penises evolved only to shoot sperm, nothing else.

>tracer pulls down her leggings
>"CHEERS LUV THE CAVALRY'S 'ERE!"
>several large men on horseback emerge and run you down like the filthy barbarian you are

Yeah, because outranging works wonders with grengi, who is mostly close quarters too.

the thing I love the most is after the d.va buff then nerf everyone said she's unplayable. The same thing has been said about Winston since launch pretty much. Now look at them lol

Reposting in this thread because I'm gay

Some Ideas I had floating around my head (and most stolen from a previous thread) for a new Defense character:
Appearance along the lines of a cross between the luchador-looking Reinhardt in Winston's cinematic and a SC2 Firebat
Health is 150 normal 150 armor
Weapons are two wrist-mounted flamethrowers that deal damage over time (and maybe reduce incoming healing whilst on fire)
1st ability is a sort of shove that pushes heroes in a cone back 10ft or so
2nd ability is a reactive armor plating, acting like a DVa barrier but taking 10 armor per projectile blocked and acting in a 360 angle. Has the capacity to destroy more than one projectile per 10 armor used up
3rd Ability throws a Molotov with slight knockback and ignites an area for 5 seconds
Ult creates a 15ft radius of lava on the ground, dealing the usual damage, ignite and a slight slow

Nobody said winston was unplayable. He was very much a viable option before his buff. Now together they are just unstoppable.

>large men
>not dwarves
>not an army of Torbjorns scoffing and saying the cavalry's here

One day this will be canon.

the forum a few months ago was filled with buff winston threads. And people were shitting all over him during triple tank. He was one of the least played heroes for a while.

human interaction creeps me out too so I guess we're even then :^)

>bringing up dicks all of a sudden

Ironically, it does. It's kind of funny seeing the black man trying to reach the weeb while I'm just going from different spots on high ground and hitting him because of his nice hit box.

my.mixtape.moe/bhklbw.png

You could nerf D.Va to how she was on release and her pick rate would barely fall because her mobility is identical and the weapon used to be slightly better.

no release defense matrix was shit

>Junkrat isn't frozen
>Mei isn't being a psycho and licking the frozen Junkrat before giving him the killing headshot
Bullshit.

It was less flexible, but DM isn't why D.Va is currently used.

LEAVE MY BOY JAMES ALONE

>DM isn't why D.Va is currently used
wrong

Gross and forced

Yes it definitely is one of the reasons. Being able to destroy all projectiles is amazing, better than rein shield in a lot of cases. It can eat ultimates with a click of a button.

the forums are filled with ppl like itt though. anyone that watched korean pro play knew winston was good. then dive comp took however many months long to become the thing in NA once autists found out you could play the video game without a rectangle in your face.

>the less played a hero is the more of a bonus they get for their performance
This would mean if you really want to climb fast you play less popular characters. You could even keep the hero based performance there so all the obscure mains can get a nice climb and set the bar for others.
Most importantly though this would help eliminate one tricks and would also give incentive to play the less popular heroes which rarely get picked to begin with.
Blizzard has said they want the player base to invent the new meta with current heroes but why go through the trouble of trying to reinvent how the game is played if you can just play the meta and rank up just the same if not better?

Why would Junkrat be attracted to a disgusting weirdo loser like Mei?

Reminder that this weird looking piece of lead is getting more pucci than you lmao.

how to fix quickplay
>You need to have 200 hours logged playing bot games with Genji, Hanzo, and Widowmaker in order to pick these heroes.
>Players in the top 30% of skill are not subject to this requirement.
>Create a Sniper Tank from Japan character, with no skill or time requirement to play.

It's half the reason, more or less. Mobility is key too but DM is arguably more of a factor.

>doesn't even know the proper term

C L A N K E D

Torb and Zarya are right, we need to exterminate these omniggers

>badge wearing tumblrite
the tin can can keep it

give me (You)s reeeeeeee

Who wants to get philosophical up in here?!

At what point do you think AI deserve rights? Like how advanced? Or never because they're property, kind of like how slaves didn't have rights. But slaves eventually got rights so should the same happen for super advanced AI...?

Format your wall of text better

That's not outranging, that's just better mobility. That applies to anybody who can't just oneshot the weeb or ignore his stupid deflect.

i definitely have 200 hrs of genji. let me tell you it didn't help. it didn't help at all.

shut up

>Torbjorn is playing Grumpy for Bastion White
>Zarya is out guarding some tin can cyka blyat

Reminder that the upcoming Zarya comic will be focused on softening her stance against omnics. Enjoy

so I started watching westworld the other week. Is fucking a robot considered cheating? If you don't know westworld basically it's a theme park filled with super realistic robots that you can kill, fuck, whatever you want to do.

"weeb" main detected. You're cancer.

Robots are obviously more superior when it comes to sex, they can go for as long as they want and their genitals are easily customizable.

It could still eat ultimates, it was just more likely to be on cooldown.

no, you're just not funny

>200 hours to play point&click in the garbage bin mode
guess I'm off to comp then

I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to let people know how to fix quick play.