/utg/ - Undertale General

Goats keeping us company edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
undertale.com/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita August 15th!
fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Zeemap
zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
undertale.com/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084
fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita
undertale.com/demo.htm
pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk
under.booru.org/
pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6
pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc
pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h
steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen
flockmod.com/undertale
zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782
pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
archiveofourown.org/works/8500846?view_full_work=true
archiveofourown.org/works/5878552
archiveofourown.org/works/5329151
archiveofourown.org/works/5329151/chapters/12305105
archiveofourown.org/works/8670892/chapters/26183604
imgur.com/a/8KPgA
imgur.com/a/kEHhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would you still love your fave if he/she/xe was a fucking disgusting low-iq a-fag?

Second for Flowey's veiny vines and viney cock!

Op you messed up the Op. Again. Greentext ">" is important.
Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita August 15th!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

"gote" appears 334 times in 143 fics, but it's usually part of "bigoted" or "zygote". If I only search for exact word matches (which ignores, for example, "gotes" (2 times in 2 fics)) it appears 26 times in 11 fics. Usually in tags, but there's one fic where Temmie keeps saying "gote-bro".
"goat" appears 20623 times in 4090 fics.

Not previous OP, but sorry, I dumbed.

how many times do racial slurs appear

>"zygote"
Well if that doesn't raise questions that are probably best left unanswered

Thanks Statanon, this is interesting.

I think I know that fic with temmie and gotebro. It's "not all heroes are good", right?

I used to read it religiously when it first got written. But in hindsight, it's not that good. Still kinda enjoyable though.

I can't believe that Toriel and Mettaton got into a 240 minute debate on abortion

Oh god, the Kobiyashi Maru you've set up will have the Maru, the Enterprise and the Klingons all blow up and Vulcan gets destroyed somehow without magic black hole goop

Or at least you certainly know how to sell the possibility of that happening, even if only one or two of those things happen

Plot twist: Toriel is pro abortion because she thinks that some people just don't deserve to have kids.

Mettaton is anti abortion because he's trying to appeal to the conservative human viewers.

I can't believe Mettaton is Milo

Is that the one where Asriel makes it back from the Human Village alive and exiles himself to the Ruins so Chara can't hurt anyone?

Best ship.

Canon post TP.

Frisk you don't need all that goteness give some to Flowey

Yeah. And then Frisk falls down and acts like a manic pixie dream little sister.

I tried a few from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs but it's hard because they're often homonyms or part of longer words (like gobbledy-gook).
"nigger" or "niggers" appears 7 times in 5 fics.
"kike" appears twice as a misspelling of "like" and once in a very interesting way here:
archiveofourown.org/works/8500846?view_full_work=true
"gaijin" appears 6 times in 2 fics.

Yes, as well as this one:
archiveofourown.org/works/5878552

Link?

Flowey doesn't seem to mind.

He's busy saving Zelda from a Ganon dicking, sorry.

>archiveofourown.org/works/5878552

archiveofourown.org/works/5329151

No, that was the other fic that featured the word "gote-bro".

Whoops, didn't copy good
>archiveofourown.org/works/5329151/chapters/12305105

Did you do "kiddo" yet

Sharing is caring!

I need pictures of AsrielXMFrisk

No you don't.

>first person narrative
>femfrisk

You don't know user's physiological sustenance requirements user

Nothing wrong with either of those.
Yes I do.

Here's a picture of AsrielXFrisk.

I don't know which gender it is, though.

Yes there is

Here's some unambiguous Asriel and MFrisk.

first person is fine

it's second person that sets off alarms

14597 times in 3294 fics.

Third person limited is best.

I'm gonna pick up this goat!

Is it okay to follow a different character in each scene?

I think so.

Just don't mix up within scenes.

I made that mistake once...

You're a madman user

Pshhh, good luck.

It's easy
He's a friend-whore

archiveofourown.org/works/8670892/chapters/26183604
Chapter 27 of Breaking Through Fate is now up.

>Just don't mix up within scenes.
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks to the guy who posted this full image, didn't know it was edited.

Have a good weekend, everybody.

remove chara

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Technically, if you mix up within scenes, that's not really third person "limited", but closer to third person "omniscient". Third person omniscient is a viable technique, just like how first person is a viable technique, but both are more difficult to do well than third person limited.

Already done before

third person omniscient is typically more detached than third-person limited, so the narration isn't "flavored" by the viewpoint character as much

you're right that it takes a lot more discipline to pull off than first person or third person limited, because it doesn't really let you go off on digressions as easily

But can the Spider believe that the substance known as "I can't believe it's not butter" butter substitute is actually not butter!?

No!

I've always considered it rude to alter an artist's work.

rude

Same.

I don't like Chara, but I avoid saving pictures that were edited. Especially because there are enough good pics out there that didn't involve Chara to begin with.

Yeah...
The story's in the style of JoJo, which includes both the narration and the character's thoughts in the same scene, so I thought including both would still work.

Eh, if it works for you, then it works.

Writing is generally more an art than a science. Even spelling and grammar inaccuracies can be excused under certain circumstances, and the area only gets grayer when dealing with stylistic choices.

If you feel it works for you. Then it does. Don't be discouraged.

fuk u bicth

Why does Joseph have 3 legs?

I think it's rude to share the edits, but I like using fanart to make icons, collages, and desktop wallpapers. I make sure to keep edits in a separate folder so I don't accidentally post them.

Alright, thanks, I feel a lot better now.
I do find it a lot easier to work with.

It shows motion.

may or may not do requests in ms paint

man pre part 4 jojo is really weird

Flowey reading comic books?

Is that Frisk or Chara?

I'd say Part 6 and 8 are where it gets the most bizarre.

Undyne as BJ Blaskowicz

>Eyes
>Single stripe
>Knife

Knife is kind of unclear, and also
>Frisk's hair
>no circle blush

I get your point. But you gotta understand my confusion.

>skirt

That's pretty good considering MS paint.

As a matter of fact, she can! The reason being, she knows what it actually is! It's made from a cuteness concentrate refined into edible material! While it's great for keeping cuteness levels high, it's best not to overdo it!
You can still love the spider! Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me who believes in you!
Shyren and Lemon Bread doing something cute.

Flowey cumming

Friskriel is good for your soul.

You too, buddy.

Frisk and MK is also wholesome.

Here is the most wholesome.

>You can still love the spider!
Who the hell do you think I am?!
There is no force in this universe that can make me love such an abhorrent creature!

Who is the venom to Muffet?

girls love thei goats

Yes please

Asriel and MK would be rivals competing for Frisk's affection in a highschool anime.

What should I play as in Baldur's Gate?

Kensai/Mage. Make the game your bitch like how Frisk makes a bitch out of everyone in all the endings in Undertale

Wild mage master race. Also download either the tutu mod or Baldurs Gate trilogy so you can play the first game in the second ones engine

Isn't Kensai dual classing the equivalent of hyper cheesing the game?
What benefits/cons do they have again? I remember that Wild Mages sometimes require a lot of reloading if you're not careful/the odds aren't in your favor.

Benefits is that you don't have any magic you can't use and you may be able to cheese out spells way above your level. Downside is that sometimes your spells go wtong and you may summon a demon on your ass

I finished the final panel, and started coloring the last panels of the last part of the comic about /utg/.
Since I won't have a lot of time tomorrow, I'll take traditional requests tomorrow. The comic will be finished on sunday.

Is there a link to the entire thing?

This sad panda redrawn as Asgore.

wake up nigga wake up

There's not a link to the entire comic yet, but I'm going to try to put it all on imgur once it finishes.
There are 2 links to the beginning of the comic, the first part starting at the fallen human being named, and ending when Frisk leaves the ruins, the second part starting when Frisk enters snowdin forest, and ending in new home:

Part 1:
imgur.com/a/8KPgA
Part 2:
imgur.com/a/kEHhM

I want to date the goat.

I want to berate the goat