Truckerfag Thread - /tfg/

>AMAZON RETURN RUSH EDITION

>44 tonnes of unsold dakimakura of your very own underrated waifu
>34 swift trucks bringing national infrastructure to a standstill
>Sign that lease and I'm down to set trip, nigga
>CDL how do? Private driving school, gommunity gollege, or ask your uncle Avi from Tel Aviv to wire you the funds, you know he's always liked you David
>Prime: best in debt

>Truckerfag is partialing his soul away
>EF is laden by a yarn headed realdoll with beta test twitterbot AI based on popular "kangz" indexes
>Pepsi sinking his hook into more than just shore caught trashfish, nomsayin
>Oilfag assumed KIA in tragic chassis lube accident
>Gundam still at large
>Balam considering getting a law degree to jack up his consultation rate
>Primefag tripping over his boner for the upcoming months of $1/mi doorswinging rates
>Primely proudly serving the next generation of steering wheel holders before they due off by late 2018
>Doubles slinging shit traction at shit drivers
>ZF underwhelmed by her commission off TF's account, thought for sure it'd be paying her bills by now

GET OFF MY BACKROADS DOORSWINGERS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
youtu.be/-mBilft7RiE
youtu.be/94bNyh6BBB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trevious treat

First for hilarious shitposts.

Ayy yo come shit up a thread.

You're not allowed to be OP. Only a a true cuck faggot can be OP.
You're just an obese virgin neckbeard who smells like cat piss.

How new are you?

>Gundam still at large
WE TAMPA NOW. How’s the weather up north, folks? It’s 66° here.

>-24°C
>Feels like -34°C
>Pickup needed a jump start
>MFW
Kill. Me.

You chose the Canuck life. You brought this on yourself.

any of you truckbros can explain what's the purpose of the ensemble behind this truck's cabin? all i know about the truck is that it's for very heavy goods

looks like a (extra?) fuel tank and some air tanks. Could auxiliary but if the truck is heavily modded to add extra strength i could also be the main systems.
I'd guess the compressed air system needs to be quite big as anything really heavy probably has a lot of big brakes that require a lot of air. And since the truck has practically wheels everywhere to carry the weight these 'moveable' components had to make room for the extra axles.

makes sense, but for the life of me i couldn't figure that out

Tfw I work at Amazon so I have to deal with the returns rush you speak of

>AdamJensonIDidntAskForThis.gif

>TFW had to move the pickup at the shop and needed another jump start
>Heardbead Of Ameriga :DDDDD
>Build Dodge Dough :DDDD

>Chrysler
>for a work vehicle
Chebby or bust. Even a Ford would be a better choice than any Chrysler truck.

Does this tire look okay to you guys? Feels like the tread's coming off.

Also this

Not a truckerfag but I lurk these threads just for the tripfag updates in the OP and the tripfag banter.

U gonna die mang

Look like it too.

Plz no bully. Yeah, needs a new battery for sure.

Poopy
Shitballz

Is that $172k turnkey?

>glider

>glider
>fully assembled

Relocated fuel tank, extra radiator and extra air compressors and tanks for pulling overweight trailers with many wheels.

All the parts that belong on a glider being mounted.

Yes turn key
So the glider itself was probably Like 102k?
Then finishesd to made turn key at the other shop.
4 year unlimited cat platinum warranty.
Better than my 2 year 200k Cummins warranty
How can they even do this with an 18 year old engine.
Oh well
We'll see

Looking on Truckfinder, a 2018 389 is in that price range within +-10k, so that's alright.

Why is my front axle on my trailer lifting when I weigh 75,000 lbs?

I think its lifting when I get on the service brake and then hitting the ground again when I get back off it. I see smoke and I dont think its bc its 5 degrees outside. I think it's real smoke. I think its the tire hitting the highway again and again. Lack of tread confirms.

How long til this causes a major accident?

Whos ur favorite tripfag bby

I lurk for the banter and to report EF until he gets his trips banned.

>how long until my trailer wheels explode
If you have to ask, it's almost too late.

I saw him in the daily motorcycle thread w his same trip posting selfies of himself as usual and everyone there just hating on him as usual. Its kind of impressive I sort of like him more

Yeah I'm talking to road assist and will prob get to a shop tonight. Problem is prime is 90% reefer and the road assist guys are usually clueless about flatbed trailers

H-How much longer I got doc?

virgin eurotruck vs chad kenworth or asomething?

I wish I was making this up but I just got lectured on Tupac.
She calmed down tho is watching more niggy jamz

>black on black violence
Start givin her some stats.

I got a good start
nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Omae wa mou shinderu.

Make sure you remind her that Notorious B.I.G. was the superior artist of the era. If she says anything to the contrary, play these:

youtu.be/-mBilft7RiE

youtu.be/94bNyh6BBB0

Pepsi how did you unlock your company phone? The one with geotab. Asking for a friend.

I didn’t unlock it, but we can do whatever on it aside from a few locked things. Lots of dudes got rid of their regular phones and just use it as their personal one.

And fuck Geotab. I’m gonna start pissing off my boss because I don’t even log into the thing half of the days. If it crashes when I try to log in, I just say “fuck it”.

Old enough to not give a fuck if you started this bullshit. Only the true cuck can be our OP.

Its fine, got another 30k in it. Stop being a faggot and get on with it.

Because its the jake that will shit the bed and fuck shit up

Dude that's nothing the tread on truck tires are extremely thick. This is when u should worry

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is why I get the fuck away from rigs when I can.

I still drove it 100mi to a shop

so why cant you just live without the jake brake and just go trucking oldschool faggot
>1970's
>no retarder
>no trans brake
>just air brake and transmission gears
faggots today and their newfangled gobblygook tecnofaggot trucks
Real men drive 60yr old steel
Im just T R U C K P O S T I N G

Also how often do truckers wrench on their own rigs or is that forbidden to newtruckers nowadays?

>Not sure if flattered or insulted
Its a gomplicated kind of feel.

A lot less than in the past in general, but it depends on the company.

We grease front to back, do oil and filter changes, change belts, bulbs, and at the very least assist with most of the repairs to help the mechanics out since there is three for probably over one hundred different pieces of equipment.

So what you are saying is i should fuck my CDL and go diesel tech so i can save all you guys because electric trucks suck and we need more diesel techs and i can make your truck work hard

Do diesel tech but specialize in something that doesn’t have retarded Commiefornia emissions shit tacked onto it.

Off-highway stuff.

Just saw a job posting for a diesel tech for Pepsi in Knoxville, required 3-5yrs experience but the pay was $24/hr.

Depends where you are really. In Ontario, for example, you legally can't torque a lug nut on a commercial vehicle unless you are either a licensed Truck and coach mechanic, a licensed Truck tire guy, or are working under a person who has either of those licenses and they inspect your work.

It doesn't really have anything to do with super truckers torquing their lug nuts at 100 lbs with a cheap car torque wrench and a billion adapters, but more so with how we handle licensing mechanics and shit, but still.

I'm American, Canadian laws have no Effect on my Wrench and Lug

>21F
>20 MPH winds
>high of 23F tomorrow

>21°F
>-6°C
Git gud scrub.

Heavy duty mechanics make a mint here in Ganada. Especially in oil country. If you are mechanically inclined and have an interest in trucks or equipment, I would go for it. Personally I like the change of scenery every day that comes with driving to different jobsites.

I work for a smaller mega carrier and I Do Not touch the truck. First thing is I don't get paid for it and the other is it's not worth the risk of being held responsible for anything. Nope, they pay me to hold a steering wheel and that's all I'm going to do for them.

you left out 28ton gross, and it would have been 1960 era with the trucks flat out going 50mph

Jesus how does this happen?

A piece of steel could have been kicked up, lodged between the deck and crossmember, and just chilled on top of the tire for 50-100 miles.

>proud of being a lazy steering wheel holder that takes no responsibility
absolutely disgusting

>something that doesn’t have retarded Commiefornia emissions shit tacked onto it.
>Off-highway stuff.

Sorry bud but off-highway still has the same emissions bullshit on it as on-highway.
Been that way since 2012 or so.

so how often do you truckerfags get flashed or something similar? is it like the movies where women show you their tits and ass all the time or pure fake shit. Only reason i would like to be trucker is because of that.

Wew I'm not even in WI yet

A loose wench slides back and situates itself on the tire while ur rolling. And u just ignore the smoke flying everywhere.

I hear about it never happened to me. In pretty skeptical.

Going around corners too fast while loaded

I am yard man. I work 60 hours a week. I gross $1250 weekly. This is my first job. I have nothing to compare it to. Is this good wage?

Better than being at work 168hrs a week and grossing $1100 like the OTR company cuckshedders.

That’s why we can’t keep any good mechanics. They want you to have a bunch of diesel certs and a Class A and pay $25/hr. There are lots of other places that will pay the same without expecting you to have a Class A. And the others that require the CDL normally pay more.

I am dead
No more ef
She bypassed my strategic hiding of the clicker and Hooked her phone up to the tv with Bluetooth and is controlling it.
It's been a good run fellas.

I ordered pizza and a nice cheese ravioli meatball dish for myself and as soon as it arrived this shit went on.
And it was a YouTube rip.
Complete with recorded on a calculator graphics.
She provided the commentary of course.
It was 5pm and I ended up falling asleep half way though it.
I woke up in a slight confusion to more white guilt and just went to bed.
They told me I was making noises in my sleep.

Yes, there's company tards that live in their truck that don't make that.

This is the first time I’ve actually felt bad for Ed.

I woulda had the bitch hangin off the railing long before this point. Why does your fiancee tolerate her shit??

Move over Oilcuck, we have a new top cuck in town

I will diminish, and go into the west, and remain Oilfag.

We hometime now.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel.

>Seagrams

You hurt nothing but your pride for drinking bitch beer

>I "get" to go home after the holidays already ended

Clean your stove ya grub.

>If dubs you have to drink the cigarette cocktail in the red Solo cup

Rolling

Why do you let her smoke in your house?

I don't drink seagrams. It's hers
She offered to clean my house for me though.
And I quote "I can clean it a lil for some money and I can clean it real good for a lil more money

Anyway the 51 is coming down now.

I clean it real good massa!

>Dispatch asks if I want to work this weekend
>Tell them hell no
>Heavy mouth breathing on other end of the line
>"Ok so you can deliver a load on Saturday morning right?"
>mfw

These fuckers even try to cheap out on paying me for a worked day too.

Shitty. Sounds like its time to move on.

How do they cheap out? I thought otrcucks didn't get weekends. Do your job lazybones.

My company just let me leave the terminal and drive 500mi on a trailer they knew had a busted axle. I'm like 15,000 lbs overweight on my back axle. We have to start assassinating people. That's all I know

My job may be shit, but at least I have the right to refuse extra days if I feel like it.

You should’ve gotten their orders on the computer/in text and pulled right into the first weigh station. See how far that bullshit flies then.

The crazy thing is I did get pulled into a scale house (at the time I didn't realize there was a problem) and they actually let me through. Shows how little they actually pay attention.

But Prime never would have admitted they knew there was a problem. They only told me after I'd been in two shops and dodged scalehouses for 2 days

>clicker

>tfw you get a fucked up load of pipe
>20 minutes to load
>2 hours to string off

>Eyeballing a dead Jetta for possible engine swap
Mite b cool

The thing is, is that's it's not my company, it's the account I'm on that has me by the balls.
They cheap out by trying to say "you didn't work a full day". That's bullshit. If my ass is in that seat then I'm working. Flat rate pay has it's disadvantages after all. And this isn't even otr, it's "Midwest" regional.
I can refuse this load, but then they'll kick me off the account, which isn't what I want.

Who working this weekend?
>be hd supply fag driving a straight truck but have a class A
>old lowes coworker calls saying if i want ez money
>asked his friends but they told him to fuck off "it's new year's weekend"
>gig doing drop and hook from yard to 50 miles away on sat and sun
>25/hr or min $200 day cash money
>new kenworths automatic so just let that bitch cruise control
I've moved a trailer maybe once in my life. And that was at a lowe's yard moving a trailer from a dock without hooking the air lines. Coworker will drive another truck and we'll caravan.
On a scale 1-10 how fucked am I?

Is the "flatbed makes more money OTR" meme real?