/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about Sonic's stuff! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #844 - FEELING HOT HOT HOT edition.

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic News<
Sonic Mania OST - Special Stage ("Dimension Heist")
youtube.com/watch?v=OLcblxrrE0Q

Many Details of Mania Revealed at SDCC: Animated Intro, Special Stages, Story, etc.
www.tssznews.com/2017/07/22/sdcc-2017-special-stage-in-sonic-mania-revealed-story-details/

IDW and SEGA Enter Publishing Deal; Will Be Speaking to Fan-Favorite and New Creators
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/888538195045998592
twitter.com/IDWPublishing/status/888536084472352770

Sonic Forces "Enter Infinite" Trailer & Theme of Infinite
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

Archie Sonic Officially Cancelled; Not the End of Sonic in Comics
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/887809496898088960

>General Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13563230
twitter.com/SonicNewsNow/status/891079699895660548
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Amy a best

Would you fuck cybershell /sthg/?

Sonic is my favorite bushpig.

Do we have a UK price for Sonic Mania on switch yet?

>#844
>not #845
Ya blew it

Do you think Sonic Forces is gonna cost $40 or $60?

How is Amy even grinding on her vagina?

>slow down a bit
Can I ask why? Threads are archived, so it's not like anyone is missing anything, and it's not like we're gonna run out of threads or something. Unless the ride ends when we reach 1000 in which case it can't come fast enough

What did Generations cost? I feel like it'll be around there.

$60

Wtf

Why is there no sonic mania UK page on the switch eShop but there is on the Japanese eShop.

Amy has a tail fags.

Why would it NOT be $60?

haha how do you think amy feels when shes grinding? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

shadow's voice sucks

his performance is solid but his voice is just so unfitting. he sounds like he's actually actively trying to be serious and cool, rather than with humphrey (and griffith to an extent), who sound more like they just naturally have low voices

That's the point. Boom Shadow is a parody of what people think Shadow is like. That applies with most of the Boom cast except Amy.

I'd be down with that in the context of Boom, but he has the same VA in Generations and will likely stay for Forces too.

This isn't ok.

Yeah and so does Amy.

Just curious

strawpoll.me/13563230

Take that! Faker!

>Why would it NOT be $60?
I could've sworn generations was $40

It's sad to see them go if you've been a longtime fan but I think it's best if they get axed.

can I be chopped up in to bits and put in one of these

It's not SEGA's call what IDW does with the Freedom Fighters.

Why you people want SEGA to axe them when they already have a largely furry cast in Forces along with a Freedom Fighter concept is beyond me. Why you people want ANY characters to get axed when they're just as official as Honey, Nack and Bark are is also ridiculous.

If they aren't going to put them in the games, then it's time for them to go.

Faker? You're not even good enough to be my fake.

If they go, they go. I think the best thing to do is just to put them in the background though, which I think would please all parties except for the ones with the Archie hateboner.

Actually, it IS Sega's call what IDW does with the franchise they own.

Considering SEGA didn't care about what they did with the FFs in the reboot, why would you think they'd care what IDW does all of a sudden?

If Iizuka wants a whole new series from IDW, then he gets his new series form IDW.

If he want to axe Sonic Spinball and Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, then he'll axe him.

He's god when it comes to Sonic Now.

Why him and not me?

Didn't the Archie creative staff have to actively fight for the FFs to stay on?

He's in charge of Sonic Team, he makes the rules.

Take a look at what he done to Sonic Boom.

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THAT POST.

Sure, he's not bad looking desu

>It's not SEGA's call
It is 100% SEGA's call. IDW can't do jackshit if SEGA says no.

twitter.com/SonicNewsNow/status/891079699895660548

Rumor debunked. Still no confirmed release date for Sonic Forces.

But I want to be in charge of Sonic Team.

It'll be 2018 anyway

You speak Nippon?

If you don't, then Get Bent.

[citation needed]

They're SEGA-owned characters who don't have any strict mandates on them since they've been abandoned for years. They have no reason to tell them no beyond spite. I know people have a massive hateboner for Archie and SatAM but really, use your heads.

They had to fight to keep the FFs as major characters. Otherwise they would've still been in the comic, but as relatively minor character-of-the-arc roles similar to Breezie and Lupe.

Other than RoL Sonic Boom wasn't THAT bad.

it's too bad sonic as a franchise has sort of used up its reboot credibility on boom and '06, because it's a series that kind of desperately needs it.

Thanks to Iizuka.

SHOOT NO FUCK I FORGOT IT

>Can I ask why? Threads are archived, so it's not like anyone is missing anything, and it's not like we're gonna run out of threads or something.
It's not that. As someone who reads the entire thread through until the end when it has a good quantity of posts when I first join the general, I think the faster velocity makes it harder to catch up what is going on on this general. The faster the general goes, the more you lose over what was discussed.
Normally, I can get behind it, but there was an user here some threads ago who showed a screenshot of his tab bar full of archived /sthg/ threads, which meant that he lost a great portion of conversation that he could have participated in. While it might be his fault for being TOO SLOW, it also has to do with how fast /sthg/ is going.

>Unless the ride ends when we reach 1000
What's stopping /sthg/ from going further than 1000?

If they need more time to polish it then I'm good with that.

fire and ice was fun

gameplay was fun, literally the worst part is the hilariously generic presentation and music that just reeks of "licensed movie game"

Jon Gray had said it back in the day on Bumbleking. Ian confirmed, and had reconfirmed on his podcast. Sega didn't want the Freedom Fighters, but they got grandfathered in by Archie's old contract.
IDW won't have that contract.

I don't get how people find maid dresses hot. They're so long and puffy that there's nothing to gawk at.

You can set the subtitles to English in SA2 right? Asking cus I wanna play it in Japanese but I won't know what the fuck they're saying though

For some reason I thought he was wearing a fedora from the thumbnail.

It is Sega's call, they own the rights to the FF. But I agree there's no point in axing them.

Version with makeup. Not so sure it works but I gave it a shot.

I personally like the submission idea of maids and shit. As far as the dresses go if I can see legs and maybe just a touch of ass then it's all good, but admittedly most maid dresses/skirts aren't that short.

I think that's the best part. More conservative wear leaves a lot more to the imagination and makes things more fun because you gotta work a little harder for what you want. The maid outfit's general modesty is very cute, along with potentially evoking feelings of submissiveness.

Because they imply servitude. Maids are there to basically do what you say, therefore maid fetish implies sexual servitude.

SEGA only owns the trademarks and they really wanted to lose them and those characters for a while now.

There was actually a joke in that video about drinking mountain dew from a wineglass (take that reviewbrah! cybershell was doing it before it was cool!) (vid is from 2009) so I wouldn't be surprised if he ironically wore a fedora at some point.

Threadly reminder that this horrible sloth's birthday is in exactly a week.

Team Dark is the best thing about Sonic.

She must have a vagina of iron.

Hell, who wants to bet that Iizuka and Sega of Japan are willing to let Sonic Spinball and Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine to expires so that they can rid themselves from the mess that Sega Technical Institute made?

It those two games alone that allowed SSS and the FFs to hang on that long.

So Sally and Nicole are basically pic related

or a very wet cunt.

you did it

Did anything canon ever happen between Rouge and Knuckles after SA2?

Congration.
Ya done it.

Because the Freedom Fighters aren't their characters. How hard is that to understand? Why would they waste their time implanting characters they didn't even make in their games and deal with SatAMfags/Archiefags bitching at them about their representation and portrayal? More time is better spent on their own characters that they have an actual history and have better character-related control over.

unfortunately, no. rouge was delegated to just being a satellite character to shadow forever because team dark happened.

Cute, user

I'm going to laugh so hard when the FFs come back in IDW and shitters get BTFO yet again.

>Omega's shorter than Shadow and Rouge

They share their wieners.

I remember this exact same sentence except they were gonna laugh when the Archie comics came back.

SEGA still owns the FF. If they didn't they wouldn't have been in any reboot issues.

Thanks to those 2 games from the STI.

Actually it was just when the comics came back in general and shitters were like "S-Sega doesn't care about the comics they're never coming back!" and the announcement was glorious.

It's from Runners so they all have to be the same height.

Because Ian and the staff had to fight for them. Sega wanted them cut.

Nice

I want them to come back, but I don't think so.
If I was taking on a franchise from another publisher, I'd want it to be without any extra baggage.
Start anew, no additional storylines holding me back. Then make my own additional characters with no relation to the one my publisher before me had.
That's what I'd do, and unless they're actually going to take on Ian, is probably what they'll do to.

>Make additional characters
Before the shitters come up, tell me one franchise that did extended universe, that also tried to go past a couple of years that didn't include new characters.

that's a cute picture. Those cupcakes also look good

You missed my point. SEGA owns the Freedom Fighters. If they aren't in IDW's comic, then it will be because SEGA decided not to use them, not because they couldn't use them.

Whatever you say, Omega.

would take good care of this lynx

solid stuff user

How do i get to Sonic's dimension /sthg/?

You know how.

I love all of the game characters, even the ones that everyone hates.

But she can actually touch her with a ring equipped.

But that is the point. Sega shouldn't use them.