/ink/ - Splatoon General

Squidbag with Friends!

Last thread: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup, to be held in the first weekend of August.
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - The Inkbrush is out now!
- New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord
- Nope.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13560042
strawpoll.me/13552055/r
strawpoll.me/13546026/r
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/890861058230853637?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/13560042

As determined by previous polls, out of the remaining two voted weapons, which weapon do you consider to be the biggest crutch in Splatoon 2, /ink/?

Previous results:
strawpoll.me/13552055/r
strawpoll.me/13546026/r

GIVE ME THE FUCKING BRUSH

What do the salmon run shirts do

is the salmon run rotation good?

Drawanon here

Post woomys and I'll draw them

W H Y

>new dualies in one hour

>be the one with the splatling
>Steelheads show up
>can't get to them
>wiped

>people are actually voting for the aeromeme
you guys need to play literally any mode that isnt turf wars

aerosprays are completely worthless there

why can't i give my inkling titties

>willingly wanting to be useless to the team
Why?

>moray towers
time to jack off until the update hits

How do I Inkbrush?

>Keep getting stuck with idiots that go to the ends of the lanes during low tide

Posted last thread but I'm posting it again
Replaced the shoes with punk boots but they haven't arrived yet, Murch is a slow bastard

What is the strat for the mothership round?
I've only seen it once and wasn't exactly sure what to do.

blaster can deal with steelheads pretty well if they can reach them
the inkbrush has literally nothing going for it
literally nothing

Those eyelashes look awful on Pearl.

>tfw get to overachiever and fail to win once

Some overachiever I am

Because nintendo are enforcing patrician taste
DFC>Cowtits

I got the first bonus
16k gold
That was nice
But fuck this stopping here

Imagine being Marina in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Pearl, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tiny body and horrific gremlin monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my idol character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old fan in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Marina and not only sit in that chair while Pearl flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fivehead and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PEARL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking troll face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of woomies and octolings and later alleged inkling rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Octarian HQ. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Judd calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single inkling in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Marina. You're not going to lose your future singing career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

please

Any over achievers wanna team up?

SW-1336 6766 3112

I need Profreshionals

1418-5835-8201

Having no amiibo to do cute poses is suffering. I really gotta find one somewhere that isn't online.

Intentionally made schoolgirl woomy because I want to see a 2D schoolgirl woomy

SHALL

>Not updating news with new weapon
nice one

>Won the game due to superior brush ability
Is the rope store open in your area

It's just a 3-star shirt. The main ability is randomly decided when you pick it up.
They also have a chance to have one to three sub-abilities already on them, which you can just swap for ability chunks if you don't want it.

Pls make her smoke a cigarette backwards and try to be cool. Like a wannabe parisian

>started off just awful and one lose away from demoting
>Win enough to get back to the starting point

I want to count my blessings and get out of dodge but that siren song of the super bonus...

please

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH THE BLASTER IN SR?

I'd rather the cancer that doesn't know how to use the other weapons get it than someone who could actually be filling a more important role better.

Can someone who speaks moonrunes tell me why the Dual Squelcher is picture here as well as the dualies?
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/890861058230853637?s=09

Hope I'm not too late or too ugly ;-;

When you dodge-roll, the two halves become one again for a second while you shoot

Use airburst dummy

the inkbrush is so fucking useless it's slow at even getting the elevators up

You shoot the bosses. Direct hits from it fuckin murder everything, so dishing out sustained damage is paramount.

Seriously user? It's the same gun. They split apart.

Hahahahah ya garbage

The Dual Squelchers was split in half and became the new Dualie Squelchers.
The gif you are seeing is when you do a roll and shoot afterward - it combines and becomes the dual squelcher for that animation.

Your fault for not making the thread before OP when the last thread was 50 posts past bump limit.

POST REWARDS /INK/

PART 1/2

post squidbagging

Purchased a Switch with Splatoon, will I regret it?

PART 2/2

Oh, I see
Thanks anons!

added

Maybe because I wasn't here when the new thread was being made.

Just make your own

how do glowflies work? does them being attracted to you do anything or is it just pretty lights?

>will have to play Splatoon 1 until this Sunday
Fuck, tomorrow is gonna be a long day

Fuck no you won't

Enemies only swarm you.

it makes the salmons attracted to you read the manual just stay back

>Rank down
>Go all the way down to 40/99 points
No fuck this. Fuck this I am so done.

all salmonids change target to you

the one with the flies is the one that gets rushed by salmonid

Opened a room

Where is everyone? Circle jerking in Discord?

what is the best ability for the grizzco shirt?

>people shitting on 4
B-but I picked that one because it's the only one that has a tail and because it's cute ;_;

If they had a ponytail option, I would have picked that one instead.

I've been tempted to boot up the old Wii U to read all the sad Miiverse posts. I saw a few before 2 came out. My favorite was a dude assblasted because 2 wasn't on the Wii U. All I specifically remember was his post said "Seriously Nintendo?"

What do the X's on the Spec Up and Respawn Up mean?

>wiping on go-getter
I SWEAR TO SHIT ITS MY TEAM

Am I missing something? What's happening tomorrow

Out of curiosity, what do those colored balls in the top right corner represent?

my other extra rewards see

Ok

its the last day user won't have splatoon 2.

Nothing, really. I'm saying that I won't have Splatoon 2 and my Switch until Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M

Its really funny you stole a /tv/ meme. It's great. Please spam it in more threads.

Pls user

How much better is the superbonus compared to regular bonuses? I mean, I got a double coin ticket, which is nice and all, but I'd really rather a shit ton of ability tickets or coins.

There's this posted by a previous OP also

>get deranked to overachiever
>first game is a mothership round 1
>splatling and blaster fuck around doing nothing at the egg basket while me and the roller try desperately to swat crates out the sky
>only needed 8 eggs and got 3

It's random.

Fuck!

Inkbrush is the SR surprise MVP

Don't have two. What do those ability tickets do?

Shawn made a new room.

Also looking for one more person.
1418-5835-8201

Who's surprised? CALL THE MEDIC I NEED TO REVIVE

Ranked been pretty sweaty today on my end.

If you can get some height, the brush can take down Steelheads with the right mashing. It can take down anything actually, as long as you get in range.

>finally get to sit down for a little bit of semen run
>get a phone call and have to leave the house
PLEASE IM OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEKEND JUST LET ME HAVE THIS

Salmon Run is literally garbage this time around user