/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Awoo Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4?t=48s
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81973/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42506/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All fucking waifus must fucking hang

What causes this issue with TKRE? The fog issue in the corner I mean.

So I asked this a while ago, are vampire lords basically daedra of molag bal given a mortal form?

user error

I'm scared of my dad

It's an unmodified installation, can you elaborate as to the issue?

it's an incorrect installation

>I'm saying the world where images are banned is better than this one
And I'll have to disagree with that because at least here we can post those things I mentioned, even if we seldom do.

aela the huntress?

How comes work on your goblinfus, /tesg/?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Incorrect in what way? You're being too vague, could you be more specific?

anyone know a decent guide for learning to use IDA or CheatEngine? or which of the two tools would be easier to get into for the purposes of tracking down game formulas?

incorrect in that there is fog in the corner of rooms that isn't supposed to be there

it could be literally anything dude

So, what is so bad about Diana?

Not quite

So what you're saying is you don't know the cause of the issue.

Thanks anyway!

>implying I didn't and it didn't turn up any results

I for one advocate for the bloody slaughter of all goblins.

the construction set?

At the moment all that matters is this diana posts NSFW and that's taken care of by reporting. Other than that the subject is currently irrelevant to this thread.

Is that Silverpeak Lodge in the distance?

there is a difference between posting an image related to the topic of conversation

and posting an image related to the subject but not the content of the post. Especially when its for the purpose of gaining notoriety

i know that if you install tkre correctly that doesn't happen

fucking this

reporting and ignoring does more for the thread then voicing the popular opinion of 'god that is fucking annoying I hate you"

fite me

are you ready?

You don't make the rules. Does it matter if an image is directly related to the subject of the post? No it doesn't you faggot. Image posting isn't a tool that's there for a strict and fulfilling purpose. People like looking at the eye candy. Someone might see something cool and ask what mods are used. Happens all the time. By posting an image not related to a subject, it can create its own subject.

Were do I find bodyslide-modified meshes when using MO? I know they aren't at the mods respective folder, but I can't find them inside the bodyslide folder either.

Nah, it's an issue with a specific dungeon user. You're just full of shit.

heck yeah keeps us posted on how Beyobr goes

in the Overwrite folder I presume.

>Does it matter if an image is directly related to the subject of the post?
In fact it does.
It actually is a rule, if you bothered to check.

Literally not caring unless and not open cities version comes out.

no. i think it's just high hrothgar, but that shot is old so i'm not 100% sure.

From what I hear, according to them it made almost no difference in performance when they put the city in it's own cell.

Are you aware that by vague definition of that you break the rule too?

They don't seem to be there either.

Feel free to report me for it if you feel that way.

wow so it had literally nothing to do with tkre
thats very interesting

excellent waifu friend

If you're using Bodyslide through MO then it's likely that it should be there since FNIS behavior files also gets dumped there.

If not then try checking your Skyrim folder.

Oh, it's absolutely due to TKRE. Or to be specific, one of the myriad of shaders that TKRE uses. It just only seems to affect specific places in specific dungeons is all.

Uhuh. It made almost no difference on their monster rigs. The rest of the world does notice (and thus why Open Cities is abhorred by most), specially when not running vanilla.

not if you installed it correctly

almost no difference means it made a difference

I bet what actually happened is that planned on making it open but kept making it bigger and bigger and they were to far gone to change it

Quote it so I can tell you how you're interpreting it wrong.

I don't but I'd imagine you could find one on the CE forums(or that new fearless something forum), or on Xentax.

I hate learning so I've never looked into it but I love guys who mod in this manner.

Not disagreeing with you guys but you don't do anything for the thread either when you shitpost like this. Step up and contribute something. Stop crying about posters you don't like.

>People like looking at the eye candy
People also like high quality on topic posts but we never see those do we?

but I am contributing, you just can't see it because i'm anonymous

You're pretty wrong, you know.

I don't know how to quote rules because I'm incompetent, but "off-topic" is a common phrase on the rule page for good reason.

It's not that I feel that way. I think posting pictures related to the relevant games together with your post is not a bad thing ALWAYS. By the vague definition of avatarfagging and posting unrelated images to the content of the post, you can't post pictures of the game even if it's not explicitly avatarfagging.

You want me to get a trip so you can track my contribution? Dummy.

if all the avatar fags would just get trips so people could filter them, things would be better. Maxeen, as shitty as his waifu is, is among the best of them for the simple reason that he doesn't stop you from filtering his offensive content.

But most avatar fags won't do it, because they don't want to make it easy to ignore them.

It sounds like Veeky Forums isn't for you.

I don't know about you but I don't post in threads with 5+ tripfags, even if I can filter them. I just give up on threads like that and go somewhere else because even the anons will keep replying to circlejerkers and eventually join the tripfag side. I think it's better this way.

I doubt it. If you were you wouldn't be shitposting anonymously like a pussy.

No I'm just saying you should stop crying over people you don't like. It does nothing except make this is a shittier community. Grow up, it won't hurt you to get along with Veeky Forums posters.

As for that other convo you're having, I hold the opinion that it does more 'harm' than good. Because the vast majority of posters posting pics in /tesg/ are hardcore avatarfags which is pretty gay.

Nothing would change, hardly anyone filters people. But you might be right about them not wanting to be filtered lol.

>I doubt it. If you were you wouldn't be shitposting anonymously like a pussy.

kinda like how you are?

So you're saying Elder Scrolls screenshots are off-topic in this thread?
Look up at the OP and read what the Subject says, and tell it back to me if you don't mind.

Hey guys, is there a good mod to make Frostcrag Spire suck less or a better mage house out there?

You should lead the trippening by example.

>No I'm just saying you should stop crying over people you don't like.
I don't know why you're claiming that I do that.

> I hold the opinion that it does more 'harm' than good.
There's just nothing wrong with being able to post pictures about the game you're talking about, even if they aren't that related, if you're talking about the game. The thing is, people misuse it yes.

That's not even close to what I said, or what you said, for that matter.

Then explain what you mean by off-topic. What kind of off-topic images do you commonly see posted?

Not him but here's my take on it.

Posting an unrelated picture that's relevant to the game, while talking about the game is a-ok.

Posting an unrelated picture relevant to the game, while NOT talking about the game, is not okay. That is what is actually related to offtopic posting.

I don't shitpost anonymously user, I'm the most famous /tesg/ poster.

Going by your off-point logic here, does the OP say "Skyrim avatarfaggotry"? :^)

>I don't know why you're claiming that I do that.
Didn't you?Just try not to talk about individuals negatively is what I'm getting at.

And yes I agree.

Is all of tesg characters met up in once place, what will happen?

>an anonymous image board isnt for me because I dislike when people try to build an identity on it.

Okay, which one of the avatar fags are you, there's no way anyone could make this argument honestly.

infamous

Skyrim would crash.

youtu.be/NXB6slJSbL4?t=48s
something like this but Ava coming out on top

You say avatarfaggotry, I say posting screenshots. The only difference between us is that apparently people posting screenshots bothers you, and that's really pathetic.

>Didn't you?
I don't think so. Someone asked about someone and I just said they were someone who posted NSFW pictures and to report them if they do so and nothing else was relevant to the thread about that someone at the current time. I don't keep mentioning peoples names in the thread or anything.

Whether off-topic exist isn't the argument here, and neither is my own definition of off-topic.
The argument was offtopic images don't matter.
In fact one of the first rules specifically addresses off-topic not being okay.
So it does in fact "matter".
You're telling people to get an identity, a trip, and then argue you're against identities?
Something here is getting lost in the tubes.

These people already have an identity you moron. That's what avatar fagging is. At this point all a trip does is make them easier to filter.

this entire fight is stupid

Is there a good jewelry mod? I wanna add some torcs, bracelets or earrings to my Bosmer

That's enough red herrings out of you. Let's talk about the part that matters.
The subject of this thread is TES.
Subject is a synonym for topic.
TES screenshots are related to the topic of TES.
Therefore, no screenshot posted is off topic.
Am I wrong?

Actually Trainwiz is more famous than me, I'm a disgrace. But I don't fit the infamous bill so I'm second most famous.

If it's a picture of your character, and that's what you're always posting, it's avatarfagging. It doesn't bother me but people look down on it, because it's gay. Quality of the thread nose dives when people are just avatarfagging or posting waifu crap.

Still, I think you should just try to focus on something good rather than name dropping or spreading vitriol.

I liked that movie but there was a huge plot hole in it.

immersive jewelry.

Immersive Jewelry
Leah Lillith Jewelry
KS Jewelry

>If it's a picture of your character
in a TES game. You conveniently forgot to mention that.

infamous, and no.
you'd like, 4-5.

halo is second and buffscale would be third

actually a large problem is that they are the SAME or very similar screenshots. how many times has that chyen person post a picture of her elf with the arm on the kids head?

> I think you should just try to focus on something good
All I meant to say was that said vitriol was irrelevant to the thread, but yeah I agree.

Well as mentioned earlier, the "avatar" definition is pretty broad, but I'm not really sure of anyone here who "emotes, but plenty post with their character(s) even when it's not relevant.
So I'm curious how you'd define an avatar given the definition listed by moderators with respect to rpg threads like this one.
After adding this multitude of stipulations for your definition of what the hypothetical "screenshot" consists, you actually just prove just how much it matters what that screenshot relates to.
So no, you aren't wrong. But you also aren't making the same argument I initially replied to.

the movie wasn't a serious movie to begin with.

I thought it was an 7.7/10, movie when I first saw it. Not the best but it was pretty decent

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81973/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42506/?

Are there any mods which expand the companions? I don't mean like adding quests, but vanilla they feel... ridiculously small and stupid.

10 people, including the player? Plus some random schmucks that hang around Jorrvaskr all day, and a maid. I get that they're not meant to be on the same level as the fighter's guild, but still, they're so tiny it's laughable.

I know there's mods that expand the TG and the College, what about Companions?

A redundant point.

Nope, famous. I have the widest audience of any other poster. I'm mildly ashamed that a lore nerd like Trainwiz is above me though, damn. I really am a disgrace.
>and buffscale would be third
wtf lmao
Halo isn't from /tesg/ and I don't think he's anything like famous.

This just makes me wonder about them as people.
>im gonna post the 90% same pic
>for years.....

Generous rating. I'm going to watch a movie tonight, got any suggestions?

Talk about using a lot of words for not saying anything. A screenshot is a screenshot. If it's from TES it's on topic. Do you agree?

an orgy. With vore of course

Any post where the focus is more on the image than the content of the post.

I'm not gonna bother repeating myself if you aren't gonna bother to read.
I already answered that question.

It's a yes or no question nigga. You didn't answer it as such.

does this prevent people on another floor from hearing you if you pass underneath them? like in mines and tunnels?

You're not even pretending to be retarded.

>got any suggestions?
depends on what you're into, i'm watching "I Am Legend" later on