Why is it so perfect?

why is it so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

kura-ya.net/create/keitora
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks fresher than its successor that is about to be released

not bad, but needs more russia

Lada is a piece of unreliable garbage that is only still around because it's dirt cheap when used. But owning one is a circle of never ending repairs.
Also, new square Jimny is a fucking win of century, we, jimnyfags, are hyped af for it.

*Owner of current generation Jimny*

my fav poor mans asswhoopers

Also it's not perfect. Mpg is pretty bad, low end torque is terrible,parts are not cheap at all. Cheaper than land cruiser but still...

Why is it so fucking ugly?

it looks a lot nicer if you actually look at the photo of the jimny instead of a photo of your mum

lol did you make this thread right after I called your shitty car a cuck box?
Did I actually trigger you that bad?
Holy fucking kek

I feel bad for your poor dog.

I don't have a dog, I've never had a dog.
Stay btfo

cos

>Stay btfo
>now he's copying the other shitposter's style

Anyone else own these? My sisters sounds like it has straight cut gears. What's up with that?

The description of the problem is a little shallow

Not sure if it's a problem or a feature. The gearbox is whiny as hell just like a racecar.

...Do you want to be friends?

Well starting from the basics. Is it MT? Have you checked oil? Is oil gl4 class? How do gears stick in?
Because on healthy Jimny gearbox is not loud.

lol'd heartily, thx

Also worth mentioning that first gear is always a hassle to stick in. I gave up eventually and just go through third when I want first. So it's like N-3-1 every time I start driving.

>JAF badge
Why is this thing so popular?

Yeh it is manual and the gearbox contains oil. Good to know it's not normal I guess. If worst comes to worse I have a spare gearbox.

Transfer case is usually louder than gearbox. But as I said in healthy Jimny them both are relatively silent. relatively! Anyway try changing oil. Gl5 for transfer case and gl4 for gearbox.

seems like that style of parking is a russian tradition

Just how many of them are browsing this site?

I really like the Jimny. It's like the spiritual successor to the Terios Kid before it turned into a pigfat soccermom-mobile

jimny with niva faceswap would be perfect

SJ has that jungle jeep vibe I like

Please never post again. Ever.

Looks like an autistic Uaz

Ze overrollbar, eet duss nussing!

It's jap kei-van with uaz bodykit
kura-ya.net/create/keitora