$40k

>$40k
>No handbreak
Weebs will defend this

>handbreak

It sure will after I'm done slapping myself trying to unsee this fugly piece of shit.

>not just importing or buying an already imported ek9 and tuning the hell out of it to get an arguably better performing car for way less, with less reliability issues that you can wrench on yourself
Only richbois are dumb enough to buy the new type r.

>no handbrake on a FWD car
How am I suppose to have fun in the winter?

>40k
>transmission problems
>overheating issues
AND
>no handbreak
what a piece of shit

>OP is butthurt hsi fav car is slower than a civic

>$40k

good luck getting one for under $50k

its still a fucking honda, every owner looks like they are trying way too fucking hard. no matter how much you spend on its still gonna be a fucking pleb tier econobox

>caring about handbrakes
>calling it a handbreak

This is when you learn you're not a car enthusiast.

handbreak is useful for correcting understeer.
In a FF sportshatch made for driving pleasure
and it has no handbreaks

Or you just learn how to drive properly.

It's a souped up economy car designed for the streets lol

>elantra sport has a handbrake
>type r doesnt

what the fuck happened to Japan?

Glad you saw the newest rcr.

It couldn't possibly get any uglier then that new civic si thing. I mean wow. Horey shet.
What were they smoking?

of course :^)

>Fwd
>40k

Seriously why? Much better options available.

You sell it and buy a camaro ss or a mustang gt.

Every car manufacturer has their share of faggots, douche bags, & try hards. You've never seen some try hard homo in a mustang? camaro? BMW? Porsche? Are you fucking blind?

ya but women have zero respect for a fast honda, it just looks like a car that is trying to hard to be fast

I dont drive my car to get pussy. If you do then you are an insecure man baby. LOL what a homo.

it is pretty fast on the track.
none of us, most certaintly you are not a good driver.
I'm sorry I don't live in your busrider fantasy world where I'd be the next senna if I was only old enough to drive

Have they even adressed the 2nd gear grind and popping out of 2nd gear issue yet

You know what's also good for correcting understeer?

>Not having FWD
>Slowing down before a turn
>Having some throttle control in a turn
>Shifting down before or during a turn

Ohhh that's right all you autofags nowadays have no ability to shift down since the car does it for you.

Auto soibois BTFO once again.

I'm sure the car is good but I feel like it's not really in keeping with what a Type R is. Compare it to the EP3 and it's hardly conceivable that it's an evolution of the same car.