Are there any good manual 4x4s out there? Preferably SUV

Are there any good manual 4x4s out there? Preferably SUV.

XJ Cherokee
/thread

I was hoping for newer. I already have an XJ but it's 4x2. I can convert but I already have 256,000 miles.

Dead thread or what?

new suzuki jimny, very kawaii

I dunno about SUVs. 4Runners stopped offering that long ago, but you can check them out if you prefer older vehicles, that and a FJ Cruiser. Plus they're both Toyotas so they're problem free.

the 2018/2019 one looks way cooler.

>they're both Toyotas so they're problem free

Okay well, maybe not entirely problem free. But Toyotas are synonymous for reliability.

Xterra had a manual option for a few years.

2nding this. If you get a newer one expect the sensors to fail eventually because lolchrysler though. Otherwise bulletproof drivetrains.

>toyotas
>reliable

Sure, if you live in a desert.

Toyota Van or VW Syncro.

Show me cars that don't rust on salt roads.

>Mexishits
>Taking care of anything

>salt

They don't use salt around here. And my XJ is doing just fine, despite coming from Minnesota.

sheill be right m8

Oh my god, are you really saying jeeps rust less than yotas?

Geo tracker

Manual sucks for 4x4, and I own a manual 4x4

Wranglers are the only stick 4x4 left for sale in na iirc

It's just as bad in the desert, your frame cracks and your ball joints snap from the rocky trails
Fuck 4runners

I see a lot more jeeps on the road then I do Toyotas

Just saiyan.

4x4 is never going to be used actively. I only use 4x4 when I get stuck and I prefer manual

Available in America?

Toyota Prado
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ford Ranger/Everest
Haval H9
Honda Crossroad
Isuzu D-Max
Mercedes G500

I would buy the fuck out of this. Cost in Ameridollars?

I see a lot of more Toyotas on the road then I see Jeeps.

>Nothing personal kid

>thinking enough americans would want this to warrant suzuki to sell stateside

No you just suck at 4x4

But I want it. Aren't I enough

they go for 1.5kk - 1.8kk yen in Japan. Convert that to usd.

16k. Now how do I get one

THIS
and also samurai
if you don't care about space

Maybe you've had a bad experience? My family bought a new Corolla in 2005, put 200k miles on it, and it still runs fine only having done basic maintenance. We also have 2 4runners with 160k+ miles with few issues. Albiet, the 4runners are from the generation with the shittiest Toyota engine, but aside from that they've been very reliable daily drivers.

Well the easiest way would be to move to Brazil.

Sorry to bust your Toyota bubble, but GM vehicles are hitting 200k easily and a truck will run 300k plus with basic maintenance. Toyota is good, just not as good as the perception.

>says the cunt who doesn't even get the good toyota's in his country

kek

>Toyota
>Good

>thinks toyota's are worse than GM

american education system everyone.

top kek

>He thinks I mentioned gm
Third worlder education everyone

wish I could say that. there is piles of salt at every stop around here and roads are white with it.

Sounds like you don't do much real 4x4

The furry is right, I have a manual 4x4 and anything involving climbing over rocks sucks

Ok Tokyo fan chadboi, Let us know when you have driven both and then I might let you comment. Until then when we want your opinion we'll give it to you.

Exactly the issue I find myself in, the slowest lowest gear even with the transfer case in low is still way too fast for crawling rocks, hitting a big ass rock at 3mph is fucked lol.
Maybe if I had one of those badass 3 range transfer cases manual wouldn't be so bad but even then climbing hills with a manual is awful trying to juggle pedals like a mad man