Craigslist Thread!

Should I go ahead and buy this? What are ya'll's opinion?
also, general craigslist thread

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/honda-civic-hybrid-clean-title/6433244967.html
galveston.craigslist.org/rvs/d/greatshapev10-jayco-eagle/6435154331.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it runs and drives well, sure. $1500 isn't a lot of money.

Also be sure to check for signs of water damage. Replacing the roofing on RVs is pricey.

It has a V10! Straight pipe it baby!!!!

looks fake, low price no info and oddly formatted title with adjective (you see a lot of 'random adjective' 'model' in fake ad titles)

yep, looks like a scam

That's a scam op.

That said, I lived in a motorhome for 3 years while I saved up money for a down payment on land. Bought 5 acres for 20g in 2013.

It was cold, but I was young. Girls were either into it or they weren't.

>2000 Jayco
>Runs and drives well
>$1500
Yeah, no. That's a fake fucking ad.
You can get cheap Class Cs on Craigslist but they're all 70s-80s models.

These fucking scambots need to step up their game, who the fuck would actually fall for this shit?
>superepic 2002 chevysilverado v8 5.6 makes great power low mileage $1400 obo tons of fun

They weren't.

Old people.

I really doubt it "runs and drives well" If the spark plugs haven't siezed in or ejected themselves yet I'm sure there's a plethora of small issues wrong with the powertrain all of which are probably a cunt to repair because of the RV sitting on top. Then you got a whole mess of RV related things that will need replacing. And I'm pretty sure somebody likely died in it too.

Oh I bet it'd be fun with a few acres of land and some party favors. Not for $1400.

It doesn't even exist you dumbass, it's a scam. There is no RV.

>2000 RV
>Under $5k

yeah, it's definitely a scam.

i think some pajeet copied and pasted shit from stack overflow, but it's not working properly so it throws random adjectives, like you pointed out, into the title. usually the ads will have just one picture, too.

The way it usually works is that you email the seller for details, they email back with more pictures and usually a sob story (dead spouse, family hardship, deployment, etc) then they say that the RV is in storage somewhere else and they'll deliver it to you after you pay for it via some shady online PayPal knock-off.
99% of people won't take the bait, but you only need one sucker for it to work. And since RVs are popular with the elderly, they will find a sucker.

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/honda-civic-hybrid-clean-title/6433244967.html

fell for the 3k civic meme. thoughts?

Looks like a scam. That'd be a good price for a E-350 with no camper.

Well, after my rush of finally finding an RV i could buy I did figure out it was a scam.
But, I did email them, just to see what would happen and this is the response I got.

galveston.craigslist.org/rvs/d/greatshapev10-jayco-eagle/6435154331.html
here is the link, BTW

tell him you don't have a checking account and can only pay cash and watch him drop contact.

Homeless guy probably died in it. Body found after 6 weeks. Never get the smell out.

it's y'all not ya'll you fucking idiot

i'm so angry right now

>absent owner
>needs to be shipped
they'll probably suggest Western Union for payment too

trash, get stick or don't bother.