Lexus RC

What's the general consensus on the Lexus RC models? I've been looking for a new car and came across these and have fell in love.. they look great and the interior is fucking beautiful.

I'm thinking about getting a 2015 RC 350 F Sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pigfat

too much understeer.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds

Hmm, that's disappointing. I mean I know they're pretty heavy because of all the luxury features included but was hoping it wouldn't affect the turning so badly.

Damn, Clarkson rips apart the RC-F

it's a great gran tourer don't listen to the retards who expected it to be a hardcore sports car

Yeah I'm not really looking to take it to the track, I just want something fun to drive that looks good. I do wish there was a manual option though..

Take the front of the mew GS, the rear of the new IS, and the middle of the old IS Convertible and you have thr RC.

That is not an exaggeration.

Wasted potential. Much of the RC's weight came from reinforcing the chassis in a plan to offer it as a convertible sometime down the road. But the convertible idea was scrapped and the RC now has a couple hundred pounds of unnecessary weight.

>convertible idea was scrapped
Is this sourced or rumor?

Lexus needs fucking convertibles in their lineup right now. They have zero.

pigfat
hideous

>Is this sourced or rumor?
A bit of both. Lexus showed off an RC-based convertible concept car back in late-2014 and nothing has come of it in the three years since.

The rumour was that the RC convertible was killed off in favor of something that Lexus dealers have wanted for years: A third-row crossover based on the RX. Just recently at the LA auto show, Lexus unveiled the third-row RX L that looks ready for production for MY2018.

Next year around this time I'm going to pick up a used 2016 or 2017 rcf. That sweet NA v8 sound + Lexus comfort and reliability. You can get all RCs for huge discounts off of list price

Personally I think the car is very striking in every aspect but that damn grill. But the more I look at it, the more I don't mind it. Don't really care about it being slower than equivalent bimmer/merc/caddy, because like you I'm not going to track it

But he loves the GS-F literally the same car

Watch savagegeese RC 350 review

Like most people that drive Lexus or any luxury coupe like this, they're buying it to go slow and comfy with the occasional highway pull to bully on the road show "strength" and "status". They're far to pussy to actually push it in the twisties by themselves.

>But he loves the GS-F
RC is based off the IS.

The hourglass grill is fucking disgusting.

>4000lbs compact ""sports"" coupé
Shame

Well technically, it’s based off 3 cars, front part is from the IS sedan, middle is IS convertible, and end part is from the GS

>they look great