Hello Veeky Forums, I locked my keys in the car (accidentally obviously) and I need help. How do I get them out...

Hello Veeky Forums, I locked my keys in the car (accidentally obviously) and I need help. How do I get them out? The car model is a Hyundai Elantra.

Call a locksmith or towing company that offers a lockout service.

what if I don't have money on me?

give it back jamarcus

It’s a Hyundai, just brick the window.

Like what, your wallet is in your car? Or you don't have cash?

Or you can't afford to pay for the service?

Other option is take your vin and call the dealer, see if they can cut a key for you. May be a wait time for it.

I lost my wallet as well a week ago and I was actually trying to find it in the car until I pulled out and the door closed on me

And that's how my keys got locked, so now my keys are locked, my wallet is still lost, and I'm completely btfo. Just fuck my shit up.

There's always a spare key behind the glass in the side mirrors, smash the drivers side one to access it.

>Go to Home Depot
>ask if they have any long rods
>push that shit through the weather stripping
>either press the unlock on the key fob or push to start or lift the trunk latch or press the door unlock or kill yourself

Idk if you're trolling me

Door Jimmie. You can find them at some dollar stores. Is the door fully shut? If it is slightly ajar you can bend a stick and unlock the inside locks. Worst comes to worse break the cheapest window you got if you really are that broke

Depends, on non USDM cars they put one under the driver's tail light housing. If you can't get into the car you'll have to break the tail light though.

too late for that

(you did mean free abortion, right?)

Yeah why not

Roundhouse kick your window out

#rekt

Kick the windshield out op, they're only like $20 installed

Do you have AAA or know a friend or family member with it?

Is that YOUR car Jamal?

No it's my dad's car.

humm

america? if you call the non-emergency number for the police then they can get it open free of charge. you just have to sign a waiver to let them fuck your door up trying to get it open

Not to worry everyone, I got somebody to help me with this

It's gonna be ok

t. OP

I'm a locksmith and can confirm, the cops usually call me and i get a check for it the next month, not much though they pay the least out of anyone.
Get a door key made at walmart and keep it in the house or better yet get on-star so you can solve this problem with a 45 second phone call if your on the road or something.

>not calling your local fire deparment and having them unlock it for free

What are you stupid user?