Reminder: if your car was made in the 2000s it's trash...

Reminder: if your car was made in the 2000s it's trash. Special exemption for car made in the 2000s but unchanged from original release pre-2000 (like later e39s). Post your cuckboxes, losers.

My mr2 is a 2001 but it was released in 1999

it's obvious you're too young to remember cars made before 2000

>top car
>not trash

Grandma called, she wants her car back.

I wish there was a way I could buy 90s car brand new.
I like my efficient body sizes and big windows.
Also I think they drive better, everything about new cars just feel cheap and touchy.

The irony is that pre-2000 cars are literally trash at this point. Barely any of the cool cars survived probably because they are weak turbo engines. All I see are '97 corollas.

>drifts thru your path
2000s were the last bastion of good cars. now 2008-now is a completely different story

Late 90s Australian cars are the best
>you can't deny this

Made in 2002, model year started in 1998.

What?

Uh

Quick reminder that if your car was made in the 90s it's got 250k on the clock now and is about to fall apart, and trash talking 00s cars is only a coping mechanism for the impending failure of your 90s shitbox.

Unless its a Lexus, then 250k is just breaking it in

sure is Christmas break in here

[Transmission fails]

>he didn't get it in manual

This is the only reasonable response

Everything sucks post 2008, seems like the whole world changed after the financial crisis.

It's not hard at all to find

Take your meds kid

fucked paint doesn't mean a fucked car

Uhh, no sweetie.

This came out in '03 nigga

Whatever happened to Dodge Daytonas?? I literally nevet see them on the road anymore. Growing up my mom had a real sporty one. Light blue, spoiler, kept it clean as hell. Damn she was cool.

fuck you for reminding me.

i could have pulled the trigger on a manual LS for $1,600 but a real life tragedy happened.

B6 > B5 desu

>Tfw he's right

T. 1991 e36 owner

Not wrong OP.
1999, 1997, 1991, 1991

E46 is a pre-2000s design, tardboi

Trash FWD meme car, fat face, no torque, ugly, slow, zero room inside, civic with leather seats, every one of them I've seen is utterly trashed.

Originally a pre-2000s model

This genuinely eats at me almost every day as I see more and more lumpy appliance cars on the road.