Starter car

Hella Veeky Forumstists
im looking to buy my first car but im having trouble finding something that fits my driving style.

I want either a 4 wheel drive or a rear wheel drive car, that weighs less than 1000kg and at least a 0.2 hp/kg ratio, im looking to spend no more than 3000€ but if you can really get me hard for something ill be willing to go up to 4k

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.nl/aanbod/toyota-starlet-toyota-starlet-gt-benzine-zwart-9ceaa856-7802-1e0d-e053-e350040ab811?cldtidx=4
marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/toyota/m1208217403-toyota-starlet-1-3-gt-turbo-glanza-lhd.html?c=a2384ef0ece270f44503df9f8598c624&previousPage=lr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot some info, i live in the netherlands.

How do you have a “driving style” when you dont wven own a car yet?

>I want either a 4 wheel drive or a rear wheel drive car, that weighs less than 1000kg
we all do

Koop gewoon een goedkoop Golfje en ga eerst maar is echt leren sturen.

Driving my parents cars
Nee man als ik iets ga kopen wat niet aan deze beschrijving voldoet koop ik een toyata starlet GTi met 163 pk

a volvo 240, but you remove everything behind the front 2 seats

Well i found one type but couldnt find any around, i believe it was the peugot 105 GTi Rallye

Hoe oud ben je een hoe lang heb je je roze kaartje?
Met de vereiste van 0.2hp kilo kom je op 200pk per ton.
Dat is veel, vooral als je nog beginnend bestuurder bent.

Tevens, een beetje stevige auto die aan jou vereiste voldoet en maar 3 kop mag kosten gaat een stuk stront zijn, of onvindbaar.

Looks way to heavy and slow

Btw

21 en dus al 3 jaar.
autoscout24.nl/aanbod/toyota-starlet-toyota-starlet-gt-benzine-zwart-9ceaa856-7802-1e0d-e053-e350040ab811?cldtidx=4

Tot nu toe is dit het beste wat ik heb gevonden maar is voorwielaandrijving helaas.

Kijk deze maar eens
marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/toyota/m1208217403-toyota-starlet-1-3-gt-turbo-glanza-lhd.html?c=a2384ef0ece270f44503df9f8598c624&previousPage=lr

then try a 318ti or 323ti e36/5

Let wel dat een auto waarvan het vermogen is opgepompt met meer dan 40% en dit niet op kenteken heeft staan een WOK melding krijgt en jij een vette prent.
Maar dat is alleen als meneer agent op let.

Looks really cool, how does that little thing weigh 1.2k plus tho, the fuck do they make that out of

Hij staat een beetje raar genoteerd want hij heeft een veel hogere basis pk als 75 die glanza uitvoering maar de gast die die adververtentie heeft gemaakt is een beetje mentaal incapabel ofzo

its this thing called steel. its heavier than feathers.
fun fact, the volvo that you called heavy weighs the same as it. cars are heavy user, and finding a sub 1T awd or rwd car with a pricetag of less than 3k is gonna be hard.

Fucking hell, i hate my driving taxes in this country, they are way to high for someone of my age for a mid weight car like that, i was looking at a saab previously but id have to pay more than 60€ a month on taxes, more than 90 € on insurance, and then i still need to fill it with gas.

Wegenbelasting is purely based on weight, fuel, engine capacity.
Your insurance is the one that takes age into consideration.

I know but smaller cars often have cheaper insurance aswell.