Have any of you guys gotten rid of a newer car for an older one? I drive an 09 civic now and as much as I love it...

Have any of you guys gotten rid of a newer car for an older one? I drive an 09 civic now and as much as I love it, I just hate driving in sedans now. I enjoy the space in my moms crv and sadly I can really only afford an 06 or 05 crv (I want it paid off) since crvs are pretty expensive and hold their value, so I can't really get a newer one. Plus living on the east coast fucking sucks and my civic sucks ass in the snow, I need some 4wd for it so I don't keep getting fucking stuck in the snow all the time. Is it a stupid idea or no?

What is your budget range? You might be able to get something even better than a crv, with better offroad and confort capabilities.

forgot to mention, HAS to be a honda. I know it's stupid to limit my choices like that, but I've only ever driven a honda and I only want them. Plus I've done so much research on them and I know a lot how they work, are designed, which allows me to do my own repairs and shit and save a bunch of money.

shut the fuck up you twinkle toed cock sucker. honda is garbage and so are you

what do you drive then, user? so i can laugh at your inferior car brand.

Get the CRV, that is the last period before cars went to shit.

CRV and Civic are different cars, you can't just compare them by the model years.

Well I'm not comparing them really, I just prefer the CRV more as it'll drive better in snow, and it gives me the extra space and higher up sitting that I like more.

Holy shit you goddamn pussy, Honda's aren't fucking special. I know this might be a radical fucking idea to you, but most cars have A LOT in common. Most things you know about Honda's can be applied to other cars. CRVs are shit cars and have garbage fwd biased awd.
I can already tell you're a faggot soyboi because you "like how it rides higher" as if that is in any comfortable or good.
Fuck you, get the fuck off my Veeky Forums

I prefer chevy for your same reasoning. I drive an 04 tahoe z71 4wd 225k miles to date bought back in 2010 with 150kish miles for 7k Worse has been tranny rebuild for 1k. Besides that solid souther truck. As far as what you can get I would think it depends on budget. You could get a pilot awd for about 6k or if you can afford 8k i would go for a ridgeline if you dont mind the extra gas. I'm not a fan of crv's. Am sure the previous cars i mentioned driving capabilities and confort are better than the crv. Now if your budget is tighter by all means get a crv.

Also, if you're really scared of driving your Civic in the snow, maybe you should learn to fucking drive.

I went from a 2007 Corolla to a 96 Jimmy. Best decision of my life because I was sitting on the fence about suicide but now I know. Ty GMC

Got rid of my 2010 F150 for a 2006 Ram. Owed the old man money. Doesn't matter because I wanted a 3rd gen Ram anyway.

> get the fuck off my Veeky Forums

you sound a bit upset, you non honda driver.

also I choose honda as I like my cars to last more than 2 years, thank you.

Sold my 04 ranger to buy a 95 camaro

would do again

yeah my brother has an 05 pilot and i love driving in it, he's about to upgrade to a newer on next spring. i might shoot for that, get an 09 or 10. i would love a ridgeline but i have no use for a truck, and the gas would suck ass.

Easily
I went from a 2011 Nissan Cube to a 2001 Ford Mustang
And I gotta say it was the best decision I’ve made in a while!

Stop liking what I don't like.

I'm going to buy a clean interior Range Rover P38 and gut it. Drop in a BMW M57 3.0L straight 6 turbo diesel (cast iron block), new manual trans, rear diff, new ECU/tune, rebuild the suspension, new paint, new rims, and try to fit a Garmin or something to top it off. I will drop 50G easily to have the car be perfectly solid mechanically and aesthetically. Why? I cannot find a SUV I like made in the last 5 years, and this hypothetical project would have everything I need and want with no extra frills.

Wills, is that you?

it was on ebay. manual M powered range rover guy was selling because had bike crash and lost the use of his legs :( awesome car though!

a friend of mine traded his '14 mustang for an 04 sentra but only because he needed the money