roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32129/ford-mustang-hybrid/
carscoops.com/2014/10/rear-wheel-drive-is-in-lincolns-future.html
youtu.be/z9UQ3s0YkTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

That is fugly.

this actually looks unbelievably good. would drive/10

definitely like crazy colour options making a comeback

I thought I was looking at a Soviet Union era cockpit for a sec.

Oh hi there

too much touchscreen

>that center console
why?

Can someone explain to me WHY THE FUCK EVERY FUCKING NEW CAR HAS A FUCKING IPAD?
It's ugly, it's taking space, it's useless and fucks your vision during night.

because
>MUH DESIGNS
>MUH TECHNOLOGY

People are like grown up children and care most about infotainment. Doesn’t matter if the car has incredible performance or a beautiful interior, if there’s no oversized ipad that doesn’t connect to pandora then normans will hate the car.

Be glad it's actually really neatly integrated instead of poking out like a fat pimple like they usually do in most modern cars.

*rattles*

Normans reeeeee

Fuck off, Mr. Bones

>MOAR SKREENS
>b-but sir we already ha-
>MOOOAR

it's going to be a fucking nightmare buying one of these on used market in 10 years

Do you see 2007 A8s being popular as second hand car? No.
The big Audis have always been a lost case and were always way too expensive to run for what they are when they reached shitbox status.

>buying a 10year old luxury car
only slavs and niggers do this

better than buying a brand new econobox for the same price

>nigger logic

k then
enjoy your plastic leased econobox that brings american jobs™ while me, "nigger" enjoy some 10-20 year old luxury comfy car

>comparing a lexus to an audi

come on now a 20 year old lexus is more reliable than a 5 old audi

and yes buying an ECOBOX you can afford is better than buying an used a8 you can't

Would rather have an old luxury chillmobile than a 50 hp boring as fuck chink car

I don't know if I'd get it, but I do like that color.

>a brand new hyundai is more reliable than some audi, so I'll stick to ecobox :^)
kek

a 2007 a8 is inferior in every way to say, a 2017 honda. even sound insulation and interior rattle

keep being a fucking retard though, I'm sure you can afford to fix that piece of shit if you can't afford to buy it new

Slav here, I don't need fancy phone pairing, touchscreens, google sync and other botnets in my car. As long as the car doesn't leak when raining and air heating works for winter, I would rather get ten 2 decades old E36s than a brand new poverty Skoda.

>inb4 poor
If you leased, you're automatically more nigger than anyone who came to the seller and put money on the table.

e36 isn't luxury. no 3 series is. why do slavs keep perpetuating this myth? (slav here also)

also german cars are overrated and an e36 gives you nothing unless it's a pristine m3

the german big 3 are so concerned with fitting useless shiny toys to attract the rapper and oil rich rusky/arab audience they forget what a good interior is.

pic related is a 20k car and it's interior is superior to that 100k audi in every way and it doesn't rattle like the audi either

It already looks tacky, once the leather has aged you'll be lucky if anyone wants to buy it at all.

slav here also
BMWs are popular with the youth because you can dick shallow goldigging whores in them
chicks are just stupid so men have to be also to get the chance to get their dick wet because they are also just a shallow dumb retards

E36 is the best cheap fun car you can buy in Europe.
It's the Miata of Europe

*struggles to sell on its domestic market, the only one it's offered on*

It's not luxury, but it's comfy and is still above poorfag trim of modern cars, on top of being packed into an actually fun car that's relatively cheap to maintain in Europe compared to any other sporty car.

>automatic
>not even paddles
No it isn't.

yeah sure bro, you really know what you are talking about.

Is that supposed to be "nice"?
Pic related is a basic bitch 20k euro econobox interior in europe.

looks almost as bad as op's

you can get one in manual and it's recommended because the 6 speed is GLORIOUS and the automatic is a CVT. and it's actually a good CVT but a good CVT is still a CVT. not as bad as say an audi DSG reliability wise but it's still DSG
still know more than you wannabe rapper bus rider
lmao
it's more tasteful but bmw interiors age like crap. just go into a e60 or e92 they're so bad

not even here in eastern europe a chick will dig you for driving an e36 dude

also here is another ecobox interior that is better than the new a8. this one doesn't rattle or fall apart like an audi either. and it's 15k

feelin shame yet audi shills?

Fuck off you boring German cunt
>Muh sensible grown up all black and grey car
>Muh vursprung durch teknik

Can the top spec luxury mutt land barge reach 310 kmh / 193 burgers per hour?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBdWijpQ2PM

lmao assmad weebsoys

seems so

youtube.com/watch?v=6lDAlSEhrTI

>even cadillac does better interiors than the yellow skinned jews right now

what exactly went so wrong? was it pandering to rappers? everything from a caddi to a jaguar to a lexus has more tasteful, better built interiors than merc/bmw/audi

My dad just bought one for Christmas. I don't know why people are shitting on it. It's easily the best interior I've sat in besides a the new Merc S-Class. It's actually nicer than the interior of the Merc GL he just traded in for it.

merc interiors are overrated so I believe you

What are you going on about Caddi interiors fucking suck. It's like someone just took a cheapo Chevrolet interior and stuck felt and leather and a worse infotainment system into it. New Lincolns are fucking beautiful inside but don't try and pretend that Cadillac is on the same level.

Pic related is what Mercedes gives you for the same price as the CT6.

The center console is shit. You have to open the whole thing instead of it being split between driver and passenger

>a bland soulless front wheel drive Volkswagen filled with electronics that go bad and a body that begins shuddering 10km into it's life.

that's fucking hideous, damn

that's shit really. it's not as bad as past mercedes interiors which were basically same in quality as a 10k opel. but the design is horrendous.

But that's not a land barge

Germans were a mistake

>e60 or e92 interiors are bad
Post one "good" interior from 2003 then?

>tasteless poorfags think that this is actually good looking because they will never afford anything nice in their life

This is the eternal KIA Stinger poster right here. It’s so easy to spot you cunt since you are always jelly about german cars and you answer numerous people at the same time with your bullshit. Lowest lifeform on Veeky Forums and we have weirdos like mr crumby

At first I thought this was a scene from Robocop. That interior looks awful. Not a Deutschaboo, but Germans do luxury better than anyone.

Looks like my grandparents couch from the 1970's updated with the new RGB craze.

not that one lol

This shit

If you're about to say something like a Rolls interior is nice you should just neck yourself.

>20k golf looks better than all 100k audi/bmw/mercedes

just WHAT the fuck is going on on krautland at the moment?

black and tan or nothing

>Ford explorer with a slightly nicer interior

iPads in cars are for asshats

holy shit that interior is so ugly

that interior is not tasteful nor is it well built
kys

What a clusterfuck

>Ford's making blue and maroon interiors again
Are the 90's back!?

Yes. BTW, the next generation RWD Mustang platform is going to be equipped to handle hybrid, electric and V8 plants have a long wheel base derivative which will spawn new RWD Lincolns and a Police Interceptor/Taurus/Crown Vic replacement.

>It will soon be possible to get an American RWD V8 barge in garish colors again

>things that will never happen

The Mutang shifting to a new modular platform is already a known fact. The current S550 platform is only going to last until 2019. Ford is terminating it because it's architecture isn't scalable and it can't be easily modified for larger vehicles. The new Mustang is going to be released by 2020 on a new RWD platform with hybrid capacity that Ford can use in multiple vehicles. Ford wants Lincoln to be competing head on with BMW and Mercedes in China by the mid 2020s and they can't do that by pushing Taurus derivatives.

The Fusion and Edge are also being killed off after 2020 and will be replaced by Mexican built Model E range vehicles which will include a sedan and crossover which will only be available in hybrid and EV configurations. Ford is going to be replacing the Fusion and Focus sedan with a single model which is halfway between the two in size. Meanwhile the new bigger sedan, a stretched Mustang will replace the Taurus for fleet services.

Nah

>ctrl+f Lincoln
>not found
The second part of you post is also bullshit.
Provide a single citation.
protip you can't

E36 interior is shit
looks like a fucking Corolla shitbox
E38/E39/E46 were the best

Lincoln getting RWD models has been a known thing for a while. The reason Ford delayed it was because they had a very difficult time adapting the current Mustang platform for larger vehicles so the S550 platform is being done away with in just 5 years instead of lasting for two vehicles generations as Ford typically does with platforms. The first model is going to be what people expect to be the new Aviator replacement, slotting under the Navigator, then a coupe and sedan.

carscoops.com/2014/10/rear-wheel-drive-is-in-lincolns-future.html

Only A8 worth buying used is the D2 desu

Am I seeing B4 Passat shapes in that dash?
Excuse the shitty headunit, couldn't find a pic that shows the entire dash off better.

>2018
>Not buying a work truck as a daily
>ISHYGGDT

1962 chrysler crown imperial

1954 pontiac starchief

>his vehicle has room for a passenger with legs

>buying a truck with factory installed rust

I wish more production cars besides Porsches and Astons came with blue interior trim options, or anything other than grey, black, off-black, white, and beige.

youtu.be/z9UQ3s0YkTY

Thats compared to E43AMG or 550i

My friend has a new mazda 3, can confirm it's comfy

I enjoy Mercedes' new "Shrek's Swamp" interior design philosophy

Fuck that noise, the only thing digital in my car is the gas gauge.
It doesn't even have cupholders.

Genesis is closest to Audi.

>only russians and Arabs have dumb normie taste

>$5 chink tablet on the dash
you have extremely bad taste.

>when you get the right colors.

like mercedes does not the same