/gigg/ - Gigantic General #5

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=ia_gFe9VEMc
discord.gg/7xtF5m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for nerf Ramsay

someone tweet this to gigantic devs

>it's a team that doesn't follow up on magrave initiation

post it on the bug report forums
they won't give a shit if you tweet it at them

>its a team that listens to your well coordinated pings on enemy creatures about to receive power and you all jump in, kill the level 2 creature and steal power for a total of +40 power play not counting killing succers that came alone

when I don't get teams like this i want to leave

Add yourself to the /gigg/ ID list.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

See result survey:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>it's a team that always Go to D to get blended and feed them power

>playing team based games
idk what I expected

>Someone picks tripp
>they switch to imani and lock in

I liked Ramsay's design until he opened his mouth. Why the hell did they have to give him an obnoxious NOO YAWK accent

What is Xenobia
What is Ramsay
What is Magrave

To anyone bitching about no discord

There is an official gigantic discord
>but they dont like the same memes as me
Then make an effort and find some people compatible with you there. Instead of spliting this general and throwing anonimity away

you gonna keep avatarfagging or what?

Some piece of trash Wu actively decided to feed on Sanctum Falls because we took D instead C at the start.

I wasn't aware these morons existed.

this is the most idiotic argument ever

why the actual fuck are you even here? literally in every single general on vg there are guilds, clans, ingame clubs, groups, chat channels etc
this is the place for people to find others you play with

this gets more retarded by the minute, like seriously are you all just here waiting for the opportunity to get your dick sucked by being a tripfag or an avatarfag? i mean its the hot new game you can become a real someone!

>general already polluted with discordcuckolds and avatarcuckolds
It was fun while it lasted, guess it's time to head back to the reddit

Is there a report function yet?

You gonna keep bein a lil' bitch boy or what?

When is Stone Cerberus coming?

>this is the place for people to find others you play with
Literally no, there are plenty sites for that, this one is for anonymous discussion about the game.

I was literally the only one who used stone cerb

nOPE.

are you this new or is this your first general?

thats true partially, most of the generals here have community stuff in their OPs

Aisling best girl

Zero effort heals

Reminder that saving a teammate from death is more important than getting a kill in most situations

I main Tripp AMA.

I dont even remember what it did, I never used it.

When are you gonna kill yourself?

I report all Tripp players

You do know the mods will ban you if you keep this shit up on Veeky Forums, right?

In addition to the dazing howl that the other cerb types have the stone cerb had a pounce attack that stunned and a fire breath attack that inflicted burn. I don't remember if it was tankier than other types, but its cost was 3 focus so people didn't really bother with it. It will most likely be changed when it returns.

>salty fags that got backstab to death at 20% hp
thanks for the 10 power.

Who else here doesn't play shit characters?

Not you

Low iq character, skill-less player disregarded.

Who /200+ IQ/ here?

I mean the Veeky Forums as a whole, there is a reason everyone shits on Veeky Forums

Okay look at this way. Let's see what type of person wants discord
>wants to get into community
>but doesn't have friends to play with
That's a bad sign for me

i don't discriminate

>maxed out Zandora
Pretty goo-
>maxed out Tyto
Low iq

>Rank 5
>Maxed out

>Tyto
>low IQ

Is this official art?

More like
>friends aren't interested
>just want people to play with who don't get offended at every other word

>play sven because I enjoy support stuff
>team just ignores the hk who sets up and shoots us forever then singlehandedly blows our guardian's heart every time

Fuck you

I would but I don't like the name I gave myself all those years ago

>just want people to play with who don't get offended at every other word
Thats why I say you should make an effort yourself and try to find those people in other discords or names already posted

Where do you find this information?

So is the cerberus just shit?
Bloomer is obvious, he heals you so hes great to fall back on, enemies get discouraged by the fact that you are getting healed when in his presence.
Cyclop makes the guardian easier to defend.

stats.gogigantic.com/en/

>youtube.com/watch?v=ia_gFe9VEMc
Holy shit it is

Knowing the enemy position is pretty fucking good, especially if the point covers a decent chunk of enemy territory.

where is the enemy position displayed? On the map?

>he has never played a moba in his life

>Ghost reef
Bloomer on every point. Spawned HP orbs are life savers.

>Sanctum
Cerb on A is a must. Bloomer on B. Cyclops on neutrals.

>Siren's strand
Cyclop on C. Bloomer on B. Cerb on A. Cyclop on D.

But I don't want to be a Trippfag...

yeah how about I don't care what you think

Matchmaking... why do you do this to me? Our Margrave was at zero (0) efficiency for the entire match, he also got the damaging shield upgrade and would hold it out in the open, not near a single enemy. It's hellish, this is a fucking nightmare.

Why does it say I haven't played any Gigantic when I've been doing nothing but play gigantic since thursday?

Then surely you will make great effort to keep quality in discord and won't allow it to affect the thread at all and you are the person we should listen to

>ghost reef
>bloomer on ever point

Cyclops on B makes escapes/entries for the wound more difficult. That wall used to be more useful when the guardian positions were pushed further back, but they're still decently useful.

And for Siren's, I don't agree with the cyclops on D unless it's during clash. Cerb on D makes it easy to see if anyone's approaching/looking to take it, shit if your team is good enough to hold that point and stop enemy's from pushing onto your other creatures I'd even recommend a bloomer on there.

Yes, on the minimap.

After the sight range nerf they are definitely not as good anymore, but still useful on key points.

>hiding names

I refuse to publicly shame people who are obviously brand new to the game, and likely just operating computers in general.

I always suggest cyclop on D before clash since most people don't know you can just jump on the upper ledge from the middle boulder in the hallway.

>discord and avafaggot cancer
General is only 4 threads old and it's already dead

i think you are an unintelligent person!!! there i said it

Good thing no one will know who you are as we are all anonymous

>tyto
>low iq
lol

what a rude boy

Juken your good but you have a lot to learn about zandora.

yes to be honest that is the only reason why i said it because i'm a shy person and you know its hazukashiiii but it had to be said. i'm sorry i might have used some strong words, i'll try to hold back in the future

FUCKING DISCORD FAGS GET OUT OF MY GENERAL

>It's a Voden with Desolation skin on that's shit episode.

what hero do you want to see me draw, I probably won't deliver but it's nice to know what people want

I'm not drawing Mozu or Voden

What he was just in his match and I've seen him post in this thread.

sven

wu pepe

Zandora, first star I see in the sky and my guiding light through match making.

>36 efficiency sven game
>everyone else is in single digits

I THINK
THIS
ONE
HEALS

Sven
Tyto
Vadasi

Hey you, yes you!

Ever heard of this amazing product called Discord? It allows you to keep in touch with your friends or set up a community channel for F-FREE. That is right it is 101% free.

Not only it is great for playing in groups and getting a party together it is also amazing to trigger the autists on 4chin. Yes, that website where people are notorious badass delinquents from their toppest tier animes.

But why play in groups when you can have fun alone. I mean dying alone is fun, why not play games alone too.

When the fuck are we getting the gothic skin for Aisling

No worries user, I may be mad at you and this particular post you made but I won't know which one is you in the future so it''l be all ok

I didn't know you had to lead Becket's machinegun to actually be able to hit the enemy.

No please stop it
I DONT WANT YOU TO KILL THIS GENERAL
MY GENERAL

>doesn't play Margrave
Sorry about your micropenis, user.

discord.gg/7xtF5m

fuck off with ur retardation

Discord destroyed Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums before discord: autism, waifufags, and shitposting
Veeky Forums after discord: autism, waifufags, and shitposting, but also autismos that think they're someone because they're a discord 'celeb'

I should probably branch out more.

This. Namecucks belong on Reddit, this is an anonymous site. No one gives a fuck about your autistic discord """"""fame""""""

rate my hero mastery

>Guardian fanart
Good. They deserve some.

Detected the healslut sissy

>team yells at you for not engaging on a hallway fight
>Fails to notice that you actually all did engage but got killed by a spicey deathray, SWARM combo
The loudest people know the least huh.

have you considered not dying

>want to join /gigg/ discord but too shy to speak