Infodump: pastebin.com/qZfUYAs0

Song of the "day": youtube.com/watch?v=2EmyzXf3j-U

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zflE7Mc-5KU
youtube.com/watch?v=6qa8yqaTySQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proto Bandori is best bandori.

How is everyone's high score ranking for the 3 challenge songs?
I got top 5k for all 3 of them

This should have been Hanasakigawa's uniforms.

Imagine Aya and Chisato wearing this.

Same here

>proto Rimi raping proto Kasumi
Things sure changed.

The choco cornets changed her

>afterglow swimsuit
confirmed!

>ded dream

No no it's Marina swimsuit

yaay

>Arisa top girl

the most popular girl BY FAR has birthday tomorrow
are you ready for a birthday party?

>Play Maya hate stream
Stop.

>Bang K-On
I will pass
>Yes Moca Ran love
We all knew it but at least its some confirmation

>fat ones cover hope
Aya+Himari singing together?

You forgot Arisa and Sayo.

Actually Yukina is getting fat too since in one of the loading screens she ask Rinrin to increase her clothes size.
So we got a complete band now.
Future event confirmed.

>I'm going to stick this up your ass.

Awesome.

please do

I don't know what I did wrong but I got only like top 40k. I full comboed all of the songs easily and I thought I had a good team too.

210+?

>hours playing misaki
I can get behind this

187k. All pure with 4* Saaya, 3* Hagumi, Kokoro, Kanon, and Eve.

Not even close to good then.
You need 220+ to get a consistently good score.
I dont even know if you get 150k even with this.

Are you talking with or without the event bonus? With event bonus it was like 220k so I'm assuming not. I definitely don't have the setup to get a raw 220k team since I only have 2 4* girls, I think that top team I can make is just around 200k with area items but no event boost.

My team was 238k and my rank for shuwarin was 4900+.
I had 519 perfect, 1 great and my score was 1.21m+

Dang. With that team I had I only had 96k on Shuwa. That difference is gargantuan. Am I missing something?

Oh sorry not 96k 960,000 I can't read numbers. But still man that ranking difference is huge though from 40k to 4900.

Scores at very close since most people run 1 4* 4 3*
Its usually up to area and band items and how many band members of same band you have

That makes sense. I thought with three from the same band I'd be pretty good. Though my area items are only level 3 since I stopped upgrading when it started requiring big gems.

How many scorers do you have in your team? 960k score is a little low for a 220k team
I just played shuwarin with a 222k team and got 1.14m. 1 4* scorer (skill lvl 5) and 3 3* scorers (skill lvl 1)

You know, I think it's just 2 with Kokoro and Eve. If I remember Hagumi and Kanon are heal and Saaya is perfects.

I dont get your scores with those monster bands
Mine is 210k with 4* Ran 2 3* scorers and 1 New Eve that has 2 skills so i dont know if she is a socrer or not and i got 1.22m

Thank you for birthday stars Hagumi! No matter what anyone says, I think you are a beautiful girl!

Does 210k include event bonuses?
All the numbers I gave are the final ones, which means the event bonuses are included

So not having enough scorer was my problem then. I should have used scorer pure Otae instead of maybe one of the HHWs and switched to PoPiPa area items.

210 is the team power that appers on the profile screen
And event bonuses dont apply to the score you get in the songs just the event points you get after

Nope.
For challenge songs, event bonuses apply to the scores, not the bonus you get after.

Didnt know that.
So thats the reason.
I had 130% bonus in the 210k team.

Can any of you anons that are also redditors check if reddit didnt do any math on this game yet? I would look for it but i always lose myself there. Cant find anything for shit.

>admitting to going on reddit
user you just outed yourself

Truly the most irrelevant girl. Even Himari gets more attention.

The event bonus only applies to the specific member of the team, not the whole team
So it is more like on average 25% for the team
This means your team is about 260k. Sounds about right
I was actually using my full roselia team for challenge songs though, since the event bonuses weren't enough for any pure team to surpass my maxed roselia+cool upgrades

I Tried to use it about 4 years ago when i became a normie but i couldnt figure out how that shit worked. Was trying to expand horizons and shit.
But im not milenial enough to understand how it works and all those rules and shit. I just wanted to post something and get a reply but everything there is separated from one another so discussion ends up being to centralized into few topics.
Thats why i was aking for a true redditor to help.

My friend, you don't want to meet a true redditor.

I just wanted their math since there must be more reddit players than /gbp/ players and they are usually more obssessed and autistic to have done some.
But it was just for curiosity anyways.

What kind of math?

Deep autistic math.
There is always deep autistic math in gacha games.
It was just a curiosity user.
Maybe im playing too much FEH.

Like team optimization?

Yeah and thresholds for when its better to use each unit. And score vs. bonus and such.

Don't even bother, it's even deader than here.

youtube.com/watch?v=zflE7Mc-5KU
What's wrong with japanese people figuring out songs the same day they are released.

That guitar looks familiar.

>playing too much FEH
If you value your sanity, you'd learn to stay away from any FE communities. It's already too late for me.

Anyways, not a ledditor, but I keep my fair share of autism numbering (mainly to myself). What are you trying to figure out specifically, and maybe I can help you out.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qa8yqaTySQ
I'm addicted to this.
Can't wait to spam it when it gets released.

I hope it becomes the next Shuwa

I have this bookmarked and keep watching it. I even tapped on my screen.

Bandori sucks

K-on sucks

lisa sucks my dick, hehe

Yukina, you're a girl. You don't have one... Right?

1 of the yukina tryhards here
Since I'm bored right now, I shall do some maths.
I already did some before about how scores translate to event points in normal events :
Firstly, there is a base point of 50, and a score bonus
Score bonus has 2 components, which I would call "your score bonus (YSB)" and "remaining score bonus(RSB)"
YSB is directly proportional to your own score up to 1.5m, and each 10k score translates to 1 YSB (max YSB = 150)
If you score higher than 1.5m, the extra score, together with the scores of other team members, will be RSB.
100k score is 1 RSB, max RSB is 60
So, score bonus has a max of 210. Adding with base, you get 260 points max when you get above 1.5m score and the total score is above 7.5m, without flame and any event bonuses.
Adding effect of event bonuses (max +150%) and 3 flames(x15), max points for a single song is 9750.

Another small test I did showed that greats give 8/11 of the score of a perfect, and goods give 5/11 of the score of a perfect

Next I'm gonna test how team strength affects score, using no scorers for simplicity

cumming inside Rimirin~~

Test results for the relationship between team strength and score :
Song used : kimi ni moratta mono, expert (lvl 21)
No scorers were used, 4 teams of different strengths were used. All scores are when near full perfect (max 5 greats)

Test result : Directly proportional. At full perfect, the scores obtained for this song were 3.983 times that of team strength. Error is estimated to be low enough for whatever purpose you need this result for

Alright, its 2.40 am, gotta sleep.
Continuing tomorrow with how song levels affect scores and whether songs of the same level would give the same scores when there are no scorers)

Oops, just realised I made a mistake.
RSB depends on the scores of other Players, not team members
With these it should also be possible to calculate for team optimisation

Someone make a team optimizer where I just check off which girls and area items I have and it builds the optimal event team.

sure give me 5 minutes

SUPER TSUGU! Also Happy Birthday to the other Gumi!

If you can make it an app just like the other user did. It helped me greatly since i started using it.

But make it for iOS also.

Tsugu has such a cute butt

tbf bandori songs are only like 5 chords, an arpeggio and an ionian mode solo

Yes she really does. And that picture makes it especially enticing.

Her skirt is so short, it should be illegal

i wonder if she is naked under her clothes

i hope not

I love page 10!

its still 10 more mins before she has birthday in my cuntry but i need to bump this with something

happy thank you for the stars birthday girl

Who could have expected Hagumi to get any fanart

she's literally getting more/better art than sayo got

Birthdays get in the way of renshuu anyway

>yeah man need himari.

Next event is blue right?

Should be

what is that?

Yes. I am very happy I get to use Tsugu again!

Chisato 10 years from now

Akane is a goddess

Yes she is. So is Chisato.

Pirate swimsuit event