/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- The SR Voucher Distribution Campaign ended, but the pick up is active until August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akinashi_yu/status/891124583377403904
twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/891117561080721408/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&f=gematsu&t_i=221595%20http%3A%2F%2Fgematsu.com%2F%3Fp%3D221595&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fgematsu.com%2F2017%2F07%2Ffategrand-order-arcade-announced&t_e=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced&t_d=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced%20-%20Gematsu&t_t=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced&s_o=default&l=#version=f6254f533b004ab72bc04ddf7015be3d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my alien wife!

OFFICIAL SCHEDULE

>Release inferior Orion archer after Girugamesh
Why DW

Titty monster when?

ONE OCTUPLET CRYSTAL IS ALL I ASK

I want mommy's milkies!

You're still going to invite me over for Christmas, right?

Why is Gil such a weeb?

>Halloween in the middle of September
>Christmas at the end of October
>Valentines in the middle of December
What the fuck am I reading

He has better taste than you

I love Shuten.

When's Mordred? She's next on the list since I have no Saber after the priest keyed me

What's the difference between a level 70 Waver and a level 80 Waver? It is his skills that are good, right? So his level shouldn't matter as long as all three skills are unlocked, or?

I want to fuck this spunk monk.

Fluffy Servant

post more big tiddies

Where's the source

he gets his third skill

All 3 skills aren't unlocked at 70.

I just started this game a few days ago and got the event CE drop from the 30 AP nerofest. Should I spend all my gold medals on the Crystallized Lore things instead of getting more of the event CEs?

Stop making me like Medb

>tfw not a single fucking Medea dropped
Atleast my Hans is almost fully ascended and his NP is 5/5

Not for a long, long time, but that's just more quartz for me to save up.

yes

Absolutely. Crystalized lore and holy grails should be a top priority. Limited CEs are good but you don't get screwed over by missing them

I want mommy's (male) milkies!

Yes, lore are rare and you should get all of them, and the CE is pretty useless.

stop posting std ridden whore

Thanks.

Isn't the third skill unlocked through the third ascension, which occurs at level 70?

london campaign
it's just estimation
i made rough draft of possible schedule just for myself (pic related), decided to share it and another guy thought it wasn't retarded enough and made his own version

That's a benis.

Fuck these Amazons, I'm done with them I'll just get EXP and more gold medals off the 30 AP battle. I've gotten 2 seeds from them, no fucking feathers. Someone please tell me why they allow event enemies to drop QP and EXP cards to dilute the drop pool?

I'm only a few gold medals short of the third lore, I've already gotten every silver reward, including XP cards, so I think I'll end up buying both the Silver and Gold CE before the event is over. If I can get 1 more to drop, I'll have it Limit broken, and I'll still never use it.

I'd still Mommy.

>watch youtube see some guy doing 30 x 10 rolls 900 quartz JP accounts
>gets less than i already have with my reroll account

This gacha is truly unfair.
People really need to give up on hope and expect nothing when rolling

Because they want you to buy more quartz for refills. As simple as that.

Does dango drop saber monuments because I was on cirinopidea and didn't see any saber monuments on the shop or drops

s-sauce?

I got Gilgamesh on my first 10 roll while someone spent a few thousand and never got him
Of course I've gotten fuck all since

Aimaitei Umami Yorimitsu Mama!!

I'm redirecting all my bad luck to my jp account where I never got a single SSR in a fucking year

>Because they want you to buy more quartz for refills.

That doesn't make sense. If they wanted that, they'd give a slow but reliable drop rate and high costs so you know that with a few more refills, you'll have your servant ascended.

With this current system, you know that you can spend a dozen quartz and STILL get no drops, so you don't do it because all you'd be doing is wasting money and time.

Their current system is still too geared towards the Japanese and their obsessiveness. Western audiences require a more balanced mix of carrot and stick.

After having spent like 15 quarts on grinding I feel like taking the slow route with the game is the best way to play.

Why? No massive amounts of disappointment when you're spending with no guarantee of getting what you want.

But the bad side is playing slow means your going slow so your servants won't be going anywhere. Waiting for refill AP is so slow I have to keep my mind of the gatcha or else it feels like an eternity.

How to play game /fgoalter/?

Hows the drop rates for feathers?

I need 8 more octo crystals but Ive just about given up

Do they ever add new characters? I've been checking back for Karna for a couple of weeks.

DUDE

Play on alt accounts/JP or play a real game while you wait for it to refill.

I had to use 9 apples and about 1800 AP for 3 feathers.

>How to play game /fgoalter/?

Play something else because this isn't a game. Just log in twice a day when your AP is full, spend it, come back 12 hours later.

Who's your favourite waifu and why?

All of the other monuments not included in the dango event were in halloween, though obviously that's a way off unless they do it early (unlikely at best)

>8 more feathers

Good fucking luck, man.
I woke up yesterday at 10AM and did the grind for 4 feathers. Over a dozen quarts later I got my 4th at 5PM.

>How to play game /fgoalter/?
Work an 8 hour shift every day!
Not only will your AP refill while you're occupied! You will also afford all of your favorite servants!

Jalter is lewd!

people always take phone game way too seriously

>With this current system, you know that you can spend a dozen quartz and STILL get no drops,

Yeah, but that is also why abuse this feeling that people have

> The next one might drop it!

It's like the gacha, they keep pushing and only whales are gullible to fall for it. It's their target audience. It makes no sense but whatever, in the long run you won't run out of mats thanks to freebies they give during events so I just act patient.

I played JP slow, I'll play US slow.
Between the sheer lack of meta (unless you just want fast clears or are unwilling to command spell revive) other than "have Waver" and the distance of mai waifu's release, I am in no rush for anything. I've got a full year of build up here. I'm just gonna enjoy the story at my own pace.

>need to wait for monday's batch of quests for my seiba's final ascension
>no xp cards to level her up anyway
This is hell.

Not as lewd as OG jeanne

Yes, but usually only a few per event, and we're still in the early events where they just rated up servants already in the game. if they stick to around the same rate as jp, karna won't be out til the end of this year/early next.

>why abuse this feeling that people have of The next one might drop it!

Does this actually work? A lot of games give me this feeling, but not this one, at all, because the rates are just too bad. It's not even close to "The next might drop it!" More like "How many more dozens won't drop it?"

That's why I was saying their balance is bad. If they upped the costs and upped the drop rates, they could make you take just as long, but you'd get a better feeling of progression and they might actually hook people then, instead of turning them off in disgust.

I don't follow

Whoops reading comprehension.
sumanai

Finally upgraded my Emiya to 3rd ascension, now I'm swimming in FP. Feels good, man.
Also did you see al those jp fgo anouncements? Holy fuck they didn't hold back with them.

>instead of turning them off in disgust.
what are you some kind of poor person? your waifu could just be a few dollars away!

Is your love so flimsy? Your resolve so weak? You don't even deserve her if you give up so easily.

>al those jp fgo anouncements?

You mean all the non-games they're releasing to cash in on the tastless nips?

>retards actually thinking it's official
Yes, there are stupid questions.

How much FP does one get on average from a single is of our servant?

Should I ignore advice about which Servants are good and just try and get the ones that make my dick hard?

Does Passionlip have normal hands under the claws or are they like cybernetic?

What did he mean by this?

>be gameplayfag
>wanna get the good servants
>people call me a fag for not wanting the ones I like

See, again, this doesn't work.

>a few dollars away!

If this was actually the case, it would work. I'd spend a few dollars to get a chance at it. But it isn't the case. It's over a hundred dollars, and you're still more likely to come out of it without anything you wanted than with, so anyone with half a brain will realize that no matter how much you want, it's better not to spend than to spend.

You're supposed to balance risk and reward, but this game is all risk, no reward. Which means there's no reason to risk.

As long as you at least level and ascend them you can cheese your way through anything with any servants with quartz revives, health and NP recharges

>tfw I'm gonna waste the rest of my gears on EMIYA instead of Waver because phoenix feathers are too elusive
Goddamn faker

How can I purchase SQ if I'm outside the USA?

Move to the USA

Yes because anyone seriously following a "meta" in this game is retarded.
>Open mission
>Pop Waver skill
>Wave clear everything in 1 turn each
>"Wow this is fun!"
Esportsfags literally delete you from their friends lists for not whaling hard enough, there's absolutely 0 reason to defriend anyone unless they're offline for more than a day.
Hell I have a Kaleido Lancelot, and with the Fate/Extra Mystic code I get 50 crit stars 100% of the time when I buff pop and then NP, it's piss easy as is.

ESL is still learning

If you're on iOS just buy itunes cards

This game is built around fanservice. Just get the units you like and ignore everything else; you can make do with pretty much anything the gacha throws your way along with supports.

twitter.com/akinashi_yu/status/891124583377403904

The giant claws are very much her real hands. (If they were removable or she had "real hands beneath them" her entire role within the story would be obliterated.) She is an artificial construct and her physiology is not organic.

25 if your friends are dumb fucks who don't put Beginning of the Journey on one of their back-row. 75 or 100 if they do (is Beginning +75 to the base 25, or does it turn the 25 in 75?)

I bought it with my debit no problem

+25 +75 = 100
Game pretty much tells you this when BotJ is equipped

Stop making me like Medb.

I don't disagree with you on the balance, just saying that this approach has pushed them on top of all the mobile gacha for two years in jp, so they're less inclined to change their success formula, even less for the west because that would invite whining from their fanbase.

They started crying and whining when we didn't start out with 3 quartz summons instead of 4 they got at the beginning. More advantages towards us and someone at the DW will have to apologize to their crowd. It's a too close-minded business there.

Im using android

Thanks Goldie. 1 more and I'll level my Redman to 80, and then we'll spend the whole night holding hands

Hope you friend a fully ascended Waver.

GOOSH GOOSH! GOOSH GOOSH! GOOSH GOOSH!

VR game is shit, i agree, but that Arcade game(musou or fighting game, don't know cause don't speack jp). New swimsuit servants, they event showed swimsuit Nobunaga ROCK'N'ROLL NP.
Dates for new FGO episodes, I think. twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/891117561080721408/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&f=gematsu&t_i=221595%20http%3A%2F%2Fgematsu.com%2F%3Fp%3D221595&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fgematsu.com%2F2017%2F07%2Ffategrand-order-arcade-announced&t_e=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced&t_d=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced%20-%20Gematsu&t_t=Fate%2FGrand%20Order%20Arcade%20announced&s_o=default&l=#version=f6254f533b004ab72bc04ddf7015be3d
Also fgo manga.

nice link

w-what

>her physiology is not organic.

Seems like it would at least be semi organic, like cloned flesh over a robotic core or something. Or nanomachines

Does the nerofest final start sunday or monday? It says 1 day remaining, but I can't remember if it rounds up or just says 1 day until it's a few hours away.