Are new Volvo's reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/214639/volvo-cars-adds-next-generation-xc90-1900-new-jobs-to-south-carolina-plant-in-11-billion-investment
media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/162376/volvo-cars-torslanda-plant-starts-up-a-third-production-shift-with-nearly-1500-new-employees
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chink shit

You mean the financial side? I don't see any wrong in that.

Aren't they made in China, literally?

Who cares, they have shit engines now instead of something with some character.

still a factory in sweden. i Believe the ones sold outside europe are made in china

your opinions are woth absolutely nothing

Nope. Still made in Swedistan.

How is that an opinion at all?
It's a fact.

I agree to that. To me it just seems like that 4cyl is getting milked out to the max to make more than 300hp. A smooth no-nonsense V6 was so much better but man, these emissions and regulations fuck everything for us. :(

isn't

Yeah by your logic Range Rovers are made in India, huh faggot?

Sperg more lmao

Uhm, the Range Rover Evoque for the Asian market are actually assembled in India.

I think all xc40s will be made in china

It was an inline 6

And?
It's made in china
Thanks for further reinforcing what I already said

>sweden
>torslanda

>3 plants in China, more being built right now

>for other cars

What are you even trying to say with this post?
Did you have a stroke from the formaldehyde fumes coming off your chink interior?
They are building cars in china right now and building more plants right now.
The new polestar plant will be in china lol

>mad

Why am I mad?
I'm right lol

I love how as soon as the Aussies fall asleep the quality of Veeky Forums improves for like maybe a couple of hours then falls flat as soon as eurotards and seppos wake back up

>delusional and mad
>writing lol after to make himself seem less mad

what are you even trying to say with all your shitposts?

regardless of where the fucking heap of shit is assembled it still follows the same iso quality standards. there is literally no difference if a retarded swede or retarded chinaman builds it.

>he was wrong
>moves the goal posts
>muh ISO standards
Lmfao just like I said, chink shit

this is what i am trying to say, but lowering myself to his level. Maybe mister dogfucker will understand then

>can't accept the cars are china trash

>still mad
>still thinks its chinese

I had 2 wheel bearings made in China shit out in under a year each both on the front left side.

Their qc is shit

even if its chink ""shit"" its still the exact same quality as anywhere else because its the same TS 16949 standard. it'd be exactly the same if it were assembled in sweden, the US, or fucking north korea. It's just the labor cost that varies.

>still thinks it isn't Chinese when there's literally multiple Chinese factories and they're building more
Funny how they aren't making more Swedish factories, hmmmmm.....
>you're mad!
Nice projection there

Did a rock fall on your head as a kid?

It's simple to understand. Some models are made in chinese plants, some are not. What is hard to comprehend here?

The S60 will be built only in South Carolina starting 2019

nigger he fucks dogs. do you think he will understand literally anything?

All I hear is the sound of goal posts dragging on the ground from one point to another, stay btfo though
To Volvo, keep making more factories in china im loving it

>gets completely told to eat shit and that he's wrong

>xD, im loving it volvo keep it up!!

funny how it doesnt even affect you; you can't even afford one, even if its cheap and chinese assembled.

Exactly.

Pretty easy to see that a lot of models are not made in China.

media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/214639/volvo-cars-adds-next-generation-xc90-1900-new-jobs-to-south-carolina-plant-in-11-billion-investment

media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/162376/volvo-cars-torslanda-plant-starts-up-a-third-production-shift-with-nearly-1500-new-employees

>who cares if they're made in china you can't afford it anyways
Literally ad hominem, literally not an argument, literally you lost lol

>south Carolina
Thank Daddy Trump.
They're still shit cars no matter where they're made and I think that's the most hilarious part of this.

jesus christ would you two shut the fuck up and stop shitposting already

Jesus, why don't you guys just filter him, instead of feeding him (you)s? It doesn't matter what the fuck you all say, he's just here to shit up a thread by derailing it.

How is me talking about Volvo derailing a Volvo thread?
I like how they've switched from trying to debate me on Chinese volvos to just calling names or saying shut up lol
Every post the goal posts move even more

>18422742
you are the second worst tripfag i have seen. like, ever. Holy fuck you're retarded

yes, this

>call them out on simple petty name calling
>they double down and call me names again
This is really just sad at this point.

>calls other people sad
>is a furry

There they go again, only further proving my point
This is reaching downright ridiculous levels

i dunno, i sleep with people at least. And you're not even delying it

I'm not delying it, that's true, because there's no such thing as delying something.

>points out spelling

>points out furry
It's the same damn thing, are you really so dense that you didn't get this?
You don't have an argument and I'm showing you this, formulate one or stop posting lol.
Or keep posting, either way I'm fucking loving it.
Pic related, it's you

I've heard they're pretty decent. Good build quality for the european ones, probably because they're built in sweden. Nice interiors and smooth looks. No idea about the others.

Their electronics are terribly unreliable. A friend of mine has one, and his has let him down repeatedly within the first 1000 km alone.

Well, shit. That's a shame. But electronics seem to be the bane of british and swedish cars alike. I'm curious if it's a euro model or american, though.

It's a euro XC90. I know it's anecdotal evidence, but still.

Sounds believeable enough when you remember they once made bio-degradeable wire harness' for their cars. I miss the old xc 90's, though. I once drove one with the 4.4 yamaha v8 and that shit was fucking cash.

>ask if car is reliable
>turns into a tripfag spergfest
I hate this fucking board. As for OP, apparently the average cost of ownership is very high, up there with BMW. Whether that means they're unreliable, expensive to repair, or both, I'm not sure.

I'm afraid we'll never quite see the quality of old Volvos ever again. While they weren't perfect by any means, they were still pretty damn good.

>Experience on one (1) car
>Claims the electronics of all Volvos are shit

Great logic there

I know a dude who works at Volvo as a mechanic and the shit he tells me is fucking hilarious, those cars are such piles of junk

>this much sperging about something build in China

As someone working with western European and Chinese products, give me the Chinese stuff. Much better.

i know a lawyer, does that mean i know the first thing about law

Yeah except I'm a mechanic too, lmfao

>some other guy says they're bad lol

any examples or are you just sperging?

Can't tell if I I like this or hate it.

a darker wood would look nice.