LOL Snapfags

Whoever has a subscription to the WSJ article, please post it here

Other urls found in this thread:

au.finance.yahoo.com/news/oh-snap-bursting-gate-shares-way-135720099--finance.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAOING @ur life

I don't understand how anyone could think that snapchat will go up...

Huh?

The company is worth
ONE GAJILLION DOLLARS

everbodies laughing now. just wait.

here prt1

part2

im screencapping this thread i cant wait to laugh at you stupid faggots i

Buying virtual companies at ipo's.
Noobs deserved to be pwoned every time, faceberg lost like 30% of it's initial value within weeks and so every virtual company.

They're nothing but over hyped websites that attract noobs and none investors like flys to shit once all of those kids realized they're out of their depths they panic and pull their money out creating a run away effect.

The company will bottom out, later recover and settle on a value that is actually low for a couple of months, could be up to a year.

Then there is the slight chance it might never recover

>she put in an order for $40/share
expel her, UNC

You're a good fella. Cheers

That's the sort of shit that happens when millennials think they can invest.

This is exactly what I said was going to happen to a T.

It's Facebook IPO all over again. Except this one is never going to turn around

Yep, the brain-dead falsely believe they are smart and this lunacy is the result!

HURRY AND CATCH THE DIP!

> Woman buys overpriced shit because its "all the rave".

Jesus

fb was profitable before IPO
snap is still hundreds of millions in the red
could turn around because of young userbase, but has little growth potential
instagram/fb will continue to copy, and i doubt it will ever be a giant like FB

Not only that mate but it was her "first big stock purchase".

A whole 4 shares at $24 per share.

What a fucking joke

"Snap, upon its IPO, became more valuable the stalwarts like American Airlines, Macy's and Xerox."

au.finance.yahoo.com/news/oh-snap-bursting-gate-shares-way-135720099--finance.html

Yep, hipster kids getting all hyped up

Adults with jobs buy instruments in order volumes of under a grand? What's even the fucking point?

I wish I could get the pre opening price option like the Jews behind the scenes do.
Wait a week and short like a mother fucker, all that neophyte gold to shower with; we talking millions on the dollar

To look like a cool investor without taking on any risk or look dumb.

Uh, look at the average stock price right now and multiply that out by 1000. Let me put that in perspective. It's more than a new car costs and those are paid for with loans of 5-7 years. The subset of adults that can just up and blow $30K for any reason is not as large as you're implying here.

>counting shares instead of notional position size

Hard to measure risk in share counts. What is riskier, 1000 shares in a penny stock or 1000 shares in Apple?

Or, what is riskier? $50 in a penny stock or $139,000 in Apple?

It's still the penny stock but you can at least measure positions in the same unit.

>order volumes

Specifically referring to the total purchase price of an order, i.e. instrument count * unit price, and not the number of shares. Placing orders for the amounts these ladies are going would mean that it would take somewhere around three years just to cover my broker's transaction fees. Even if you strip those, how much return are you really going to get from a hundred bucks, especially if you are employed already.

But this young userbase cant afford a home, can only afford a car due to ridiculous credit offerings, is heavily in debt, less likely to have children (so cant shill children stuff to them) and are unemployed or underemployed

>tfw you made a profit on SNAP
>tfw smarter than 99% of other people

>mfw I made a shitload shorting retarded snapfags

Holy shit!
While I dont completely agree with the "lol, small sums" elitism shown by many, this is still very cringey.
WTF do they expect?
"investing" $100 in a pennystock, OK, you might turn this into $1000, 10000 or more, or - more likely - you'll totally loose it, so you pick a sum that wont hurt.
But with overvalued snap?
Even if they stick around and pull a facebook, you earn $200 at maximum. Why not invest $500, but in an ETF. Sure, it's not as hyped, but its the more solid decision.

also:
"Bragging" about your "investments" with your full nameā€¦

You can't be serious.

Holy shit my sides, there are people out there holding fucking SNAP who think they will be the new zucc

the 1% strikes again

Anyone with a clue filters rhg to avoid losing $

Stasticics are incredible arent they?

but last year if you bought all of the tech IPOs, you'd end the year up over 50%