Snowflake cars

Post cars that nu-males buy to stand out instead of trying to gain the best driving experience

>pic related is a worse 4runner so you can add angry cutouts

What do you drive, OP?

Here its popular for nu-males not to have a car because thats whats modern, but the Tesla X is probably the closest I can think of

4door wranglers for the same reason. 2doors are better offroad, and you should just get a truck/SUV if you want offroad cargo.

I only ever see these with low profile offroad tires and alloy wheels.

All audis

Import JDM cars.

Saved

That dog looks embarrassed to be caught in that pic.

I drive a XJ Cherokee

some are fun

>XJ Cherokee

literally the pacific northwestern hipster's box of choice when they can't find any 240 wagons to fuc k up

I'm on the other coast. Common here in New York. Mines all stock aside from tires tho

FJ Cruiser was the Jap equivalent of the H2

this is very accurate

FJ Cruisers around here (Oregon) are usually driven by tacticool military/police posers. You can typically spot them wearing a jacket with tactical patches on the shoulders, American flag hat and 3 other velcro flags somewhere on their body, obvious CCW printing through their shirt. Black combat boots and thick cargo pants in 90 degree summer heat.

It's a worse Miata that people only buy for looks. So many faggots defend its engine by mentioning it's hoodline, because that's the reason they bought it.

literally a slowbaru

saved

I thought nu-males hated standing out except to display moral superiority.

It's a 2+2 miata. For those wanting a bit more practicality than a roadster offers I fail to see the problem.

more practical just means less fun in this case

toyobaru is not practical by any means

5.0 genesis

Anything that isnt a civic

You can fit a bike in the back. Not happening with a Miata. Convertibles are the opposite of practical.

FJs are actually really decent off-roaders once you kit them up a bit.
Too bad that every person who drives on is some fag or soccer mom who wouldn't go off asphalt to save their lives.

>fj with angry eyes
>numale

Nah, you're thinking subcompacts, Priuses, Leafs, and crossovers

FJs are snowflake cars, but they aren't for nu-males, they're for a different type of faggot.

I hate FJs and what Toyota did to them so fucking much. I expect the same treatment out of Ford for the new Bronco.

Are there any cutouts that will make my lights look kawaii~~

All super-light cars

just get a motorcycle already