Opinion on the RX-8?

Opinion on the RX-8?

Other urls found in this thread:

rx8club.com/new-member-forum-197/new-potential-owners-start-here-202454/#post4533695
youtube.com/watch?v=gKlGoQlyi-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit

nice car but for the meme engine (it's a slightly bigger/comfier miat, otherwise)

Shit

It's shit

not good if you're looking to modify a car for big power, but great for a spacious car that handles like a miata. it's perfectly reliable after a few mods and premixing.

imho, these bait threads are fucking weak

2ugly2drive

theyre great just have to treat them right
rotaries are a bit finicky and have a different ruleset
see:
rx8club.com/new-member-forum-197/new-potential-owners-start-here-202454/#post4533695

forgot pic

>mmm oil

It's much better once it has a better engine put in it.
The rotary it has isn't even a good rotary.

Own one. It's great. Engine isn't a meme. Lots of people just like to feel like they belong to something by bashing it. Race the shit out of it. Zero problems other than having to replace the brakes after a brake shop fucked them up.

They took the RX-7 and tried to find every possible way yo make it worse and unreliable. There is a reason why there is such a difference in costs between the two, when even one friend wanted to buy one for 3k, but I talked her out of it.

Do you not realize that the FD is less reliable and gets worse gas mileage than the RX8?

Also, do you not realize that the RX8 was about $35k when new, and the FD was about $90k new?

>Do you not realize that the FD is less reliable and gets worse gas mileage than the RX8?
It's also has sequential turbos and terrible cooling issues, probably related to the turbos.
At least it makes power.

God machine.
The reputation is has is because of normies fucking it up and keeps normies away for that reason.

Great car but the engine was unreliable

I love it. Only has bad fame because people don't know how to treat a rotary properly, Mazda doesn't really force dumb shits to learn, and most don't really care. Vocal minority yada yada. I just love it. Also the facelift looks like ass, I like the smile with depth, not looking like cheap plastic stuck on the front.

Apex seals.

/thread.

Good as long as you replace the useless boat anchor of an engine

youtube.com/watch?v=gKlGoQlyi-4