what are ((((((THEY)))))) waiting for?

keep in mind these tyres would end most multi-billion dollar tyre/rim companies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13nZKynpeGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>these tyres
what are their advantages?

they look fuck ugly and you'd have to pay me to put on a set

Release them in donk sizes to ensure demand. Let the nigger be the beta testers; they're expendable.

((((THEY)))) could simply hide the black spokes inside a tyre casing and have a normal rim like pic related

>implying they wouldnt be 10x as exspensive
theywould
also
>idk what sidewall stiffness is or why its important
>lol just maek airless tires guys
>y isn every1 usin them
fuck off retard

>sidewall stiffness
that problem was identified and fixed a decade ago

>Veeky Forums still does not understand that it lacks sidewalls just for demonstration purposes

Just use your brain for once

back to your Cesspit

When did you turn into a dogfucker?

>being this new

We knew you were a homosexual but you always gave Mr. Cumface shit about being a furfag but now you suddenly become one

>implying anyone wants to be obsessed with some random poster and his fetish flavor of the week

Newfag, he used to spam furshit when he first appered

The newfag is you, he always called Crummy a dogfucker.

Yes, exactly. I see no issue in my behavior.
My fetishes are not changing???????????????

And? Alphonse is one of the few people that is able to leave behind all sorts of irrelevant pride for the sake of shitposting

He is american yet he shitposts about americans for example

He is a true master of his craft

So you admit you suddenly took a liking to penetrating canines?
Go away, Alphonse didn't call for your defence, mejichango

I don't like penetrating dogs. I like penetrating furry men. That's about it.

why are there so many posts
and still no explanation of why these meme tires are supposedly so good

>My fetishes are not changing???????????????
again, why would it be of importance to know what some random faggot on the internet wanks his noodle at home?

>tread wears out
>have to buy a new wheel

Implying some furry man would bend over for some scrawny twink like you, you're definitely the bitch

Isn't that how all tires work?

sperg more
Nope. I'm black so I'm automatically assumed a top. I've never actually been fucked before tho. The closest I got was this super cute guy in his 40s fingering me. Good times.

Ur sperging now

>Snow/ice/mud gets clumped into one section, unbalanced as fuck
>Stones and rocks get flung everywhere
>Sticks get stuck in them, and instead of being flung underneath the car, get flung up into the fenders

Golly I can't wait to spend a lot of money on tires that don't have the ability to be adjusted for pressure.

You are still a manlet twig, you're not penetrating any bears kiddo.
>I'm black
That explains alot, you never wipe you disgusting faggot. Go take a shower Diq'uan

The sidewall isn’t there for demonstration purposes. Why is this so hard for you people to grasp?

In commercially available applications of this technology the wheel and tire are a single unit.

Good:
No punctures

Bad:
Initial cost
Replacement cost
Vibrates over 20mph
Heavy
Wouldn't work with current trend for low profile tires

so much butthurt and projecting

and I don't have sex with bears. i only like a muscular figure or the average body type

Look up slip angle and then kill yourself

>Good:
>No punctures
so absolutely fucking useless
punctures are no concern unless you go offroading a lot or live in the third world

no one is waiting for anything, if you think it's such a good idea then maybe you should do it yourself you could be a millionaire

Oof

i doubt it

because those tires have worse rolling resistance and consequently overheat at high speeds.

Pretty good for forklifts though.

youtube.com/watch?v=13nZKynpeGo

they will be $500 each and wear twice as fast as regular tWYREs

>or live anywhere with privately "funded" infrastructure so there's millions of fucking potholes everywhere, and the surface dressing is long gone because it's not "efficient" to spend money anywhere that isn't the capital
Fuck me I miss council funded roads and not bouncing and bumping everywhere like a fucking lunar rover.

I can’t imagine these works as well as pneumatic tires, which distribute the load over the whole tire/rim via air pressure.

they look really weird
they have HORRIBLY LOUD road noise
they still need to be replaced due to worn tread

>rim companies

do you mean wheel companies

Its easy tho, instead of replacing the tires you retread them. They basically put it on a lathe and remove the leftovers of the old tread, then cut a new length of tread and glue it around the now fully bare wheel. This can be done numerous times.