Pfft, what? you mean a shitty cheap supermini has no power?

>pfft, what? you mean a shitty cheap supermini has no power?
>where's my bluetooth?
>why doesn't this $10,000 car have massaging seats?
>look at these fucking panel gaps, and exposed bolts, I can't live with this
>electric windows? big deal, look at these exposed seat rails!
>what!? a cheap car thats meant to be cheap to maintain has small cheap tires? outrage!
>no backup camera!? what!?

Is this guy more sheltered than even Fatt Marah?

fuck off

You aren't fooling anyone Doug, kill yourself.

Time for some Doug Dejour-o.

fuck off

Wow he must be about two feet tall

He's actually 6'4

No he isn't you fucking retard.

lmao

t. Mirage owner

>t. the kind of guy to recommend a $2000 E39 BMW to a 70 year old woman who just needs a car to get to the shops and back once a week

There are much better econoboxes than that piece of shit Mirage.
Even a Dacia is better.

I don't doubt it, but complaining that a piece of shit car economy car doesn't have bluetooth or a reversing camera is like complaining a Viper gets shit fuel economy.

And I ain't talking about that in specific. I'm just saying it has literally no redeeming features.

>Mitsubishi makes a car
>It's shit

Where were you when Euro NCAP stated the Punto was the worst car they ever tested? Why did you just surface now?

>The Fiat Punto Just Received A Zero Star Euro NCAP Crash Test Rating

imagine being a punto enthusiast and talking shit about other cars

My shitty economy car has all of that tho

t. Ghibli driver

Yes he is an irrelevant dumb fucking piece of shit

He mentions it in every second video or so.

Mirage makes the Micra feel like an S-Class.

Most economy cars are pretty well equipped these days. The Mirage is meant to be a cheap car for third worlders, but import costs push it up to normal car prices.

I only ever saw one video by this guy where he reviews the merceded G-Class. He spent the whole time bitching and moaning about how it's boxy and dated.

No shit you fucking moron it's a throwback.

Hurr durr another irrelevant tripfag trying to be recognized on a ugandan basket weaving forum. Fuck off.

Is this literally the face of boomer autism? Everyone I know with that hair and facial expression are horrible people

He's two midgets in a trench coat.

He's 29

There are better cars for the money.

imagine that but stripped to mirage levels of spartanness.

I haven't watched the video, but this goes as low as no Bluetooth, no electric mirrors, no power seats, no electric windows, no sunroof, etc. Even the front seats being moveable forward in the 3-door is a midspec addition, as is the fucking boot splitter. It's the handle, there's another foot of boot underneath and the spare is under that. It's where the engine was in the concept car, weirdly enough.

seriously if you can't pony up another 2 or 3k for the VASTLY superior Fit then you need to be re-evaluating your life choices.

Not to purchase new

Imagine spending nine thousand dollars on this turd

Lots of old people drive E34's in my area. E39 is a solid choice too

>no Bluetooth, no electric mirrors, no power seats, no electric windows, no sunroof, etc

That sounds like a dream car compared to the bloated crap they push on every single car these days

If the glossy black plastic was matt grey, it'd feel like a car from the 2000s.

this car is actuaslly shit. i read in a car magazine that it struggles with hills and has a tinny engine noise above 60mph. yes i get its a shopping basket type car but for those times when you have to take it for a longer drive shouldnt be a chore and their are other cars that do that better like (blue rise favorite) honda jazz/fit or the mazda 2

he's an autism superstar

Eastern Europe?

That's because most of the buttons are straight from an early 2000s Skoda, which are from late 1990s Polo.

I've driven one a few times, not that bad of a car, merging/passing is no problem unless you are literally too stupid to push the gas pedal down all the way. It'll do over 110 which is pretty impressive for 74hp.

Do people really depend on Bluetooth? My last 3 cars have had it and I barely use it. Most of the time I want my phone plugged into USB so it can charge. And talking via speakers is annoying, pref EarPods

Sad but they really do. Unless a new car has some sort of fucking stupid infotainment system than it's trash.

Personally infotainment systems are shit and they've always been shit.

Why in the fuck do we need dash tablets, aren't people fucking distracted enough with cell phones? If I can't navigate the HVAC controls and radio by feel then fuck it

>irrelevant

I'll have you know I'm recognized as shitpost king for 10 years now

You haven't been a relevant shitposter for years.

DELET THIS

Bluetooth is awesome. Hands free calling, streaming music to your car without a bunch of bullshit cables, etc.

who the fuck are you

Great, next thing you know, Sieg'll show up.

I drove a Mirage delivering parts for NAPA and it was an excellent car. Yes, it's cheap and ungodly slow off the line -- mine had a CVT and I actually got taken by a Vespa at a stoplight. However, it handles pretty well, lots of body roll but rather communicative, and the steering rack is very precise, just wide so it feels slow, but you don't get the disconnected feeling of a Toyota. I would love to autocross or rally one. With some fat meats and harder, lower suspension I imagine it would handle pretty damn good.

To be fair, I at least know who he is. He's the gay dude with the trailer home and chebby sanic. I have no idea who the fuck you are.

newfag spotted

yeah

i like doug

the only car vids i watch apart from jay leno and petrolicious

The Mirages they sell in Australia aren't shitty like that.

Interior was on par with my old Lancer and it was actually pretty gutsy.

I think the yanks just got ripped off.

Euros have the best cheap cars. I haven't seen polo's in the US

Sure, of course I am. Ur important, buddy. You are.

>All those empty buttons on the console

Is this the most base level poverty spec? How much do they cost new?

That's Up

The G wagen is not a throw back, it's literally 40 years old

9 887 eur where I live.
Polo starts at 13 907 and Golf at 15 468.

Nope, this is midspec. This has electric windows, additional seat movement range, the boot separator, aircon, remote central locking, height adjustment on the drivers seat and rear seats that fold down. Base spec has none of that.

>Is this guy more sheltered than even Fatt Marah?
For pointing out the truth?

I dunno why everyone loves to hate on the le ebil elceleb of the week.

First it was Superspeeders rob and matt
then it was moog from mighty car mods (justified)
then it was motor trend and the grand tour
and now Doug Fucking Leno Demureo ?

Why is this board so toxic? I swear nobody hear actually drives let alone has their licence or a slight interest in cars at all.

Honestly I was blown away it had power windows and locks, even power mirrors!

!! 5 lugnuts !!

More importantly it has a button thats so le quirky every time i press it OP makes another shitty thread!
2 SCOOPS DEMURO

Im pretty sure this has been an advertising method used on fagchan since before the gigapuddi

I agree with the complaint about Bluetooth, it adds about 20 bucks to the BOM, and that's pretty generous.

>wanting the 500 shitty trolls on Veeky Forums
Our memes dont even spread outside of our shit board tbqh

For 10k I would expect at least 100hp
He is just showing how barebones the audio equipament is
He never said that
There is no excuse for pannel gaps, and the only one he even talked about was because of the strange bump near the logo
Exposed seat rails look bad because the carpeting is abismal
He was showing how comically thin those cheap tyres are, not making fun of their price point but their size
He was complaining how mitsubishi will just stick a camera in the car's ass with no fucks given, he complained about the same damn thing on the 200k+ v12 G wagen

No, i recommend a Niva lada for that same price

My grandpa shitty Dacia costs around the same and has all that, plus an 120HP engine that for some reason sounds great at 5000 RPM

Third Worlder here
We dont have mirages, all mitsubishi sells here are lancers, outlanders, Pajeros and L200 (the pickup version of the former)
Our shitty poorfag trim cars have better build quality too
There is no excuse for that abysmal rear seat

I’m not sure whether Dacias aren’t for sale in North America because Renault isn’t a thing here, or because they’re wildly unsafe. I suspect a combination.

a poverty spec up is 10k€ including 19% VAT
without tax that would be $10k
and that price is MSRP before any discounts
so they cost pretty much the same

He is just trying to redpill normies to buy used cool cars instead of these chinese shitboxes with 10k dollarinos.

Mata-te

Crash testing is a joke. Every year the standards get higher so that's what you get for bot updating a car on purpose. Fiat knew it was gonna be bad because they stretched the model cycle.

A car which got five stars a few years ago could get zero stars today, it's useless to just watch the rating without comparison. An old car could be safe as a bank vault but it doesn't have a lane switch warning or collision detector so it would get 0 stars.

>Why is this board so toxic? I swear nobody hear actually drives let alone has their licence or a slight interest in cars at all.
At least someone here sees it.

Not in america, you only have the chevy spark/vauxhall viva there

Does he even know Smarts exist?

>so toxic?
Get out of here with that soyboy lingo
Nissan has the shitbox game on lockdown and theres no room for a new company from the alliance

I closed the video as soon as he said nothing change in 2017-2018, they have a new look and batter suspension adjustment and brakes.
Also the car is mroe reliable than other more expensive cars and the auto version is more powerful.
I'm pretty sure that in the european market the car came in better finishing.
desu it's a better car then the i10 or micra or any small car, the jazz/fit is more expensive and in different segment.

Also this guy seems like, everything that is not sporty is trash

and it more expensive
This
they are more expensive to buy and more expensive to maintain.
This car is even shittes and smaller than the mirage

I drove a cvt mirage and it's not as bad as this guy says it is.
I had enough power to merge and pass and most importantly it was reliable.

The only car that you get the least jewed and pretty good value for money and everybody shits on it and prefer to buy more expensive new car.
like sheeple

Smarts are way more expensive than a mirage

>More reliable than the more expensive cars
I feel reeealy hard to believe a Mitsubishi Mirage is more reliable than a Honda Fit

>Up
>worse than the mirage
As much as I hate VW, this is a flat out lie

Also the Ford Fiesta and Jeep Renegade

How could they fuck it up? Is there any user here that owns one and could give testimony?

Can confirm.

fiesta, versa, spark, fortwo, rio, all for sale for under 15k

The up comes with robotic gear, which is shit.
of course there are probably more reliable cars than the mirage, but even though the mirage is cheap it still more reliable than a lot of cars which of them are more expensive.

As in, it's not a bad car and from the video my Up looks much nicer.

>how could they fuck it up?
>Fucks up the evo name
>fucks up the 3000GT lower trims
>fucks up the whole eclipse line
>fucks up so bad on marketing your WRX competitor that no one knows it exists
Mitsubishi finds a way, user.

>robotic gear
Pretty sure than is an optional and the bare bones up comes with a normal manual gearbox

yeah it's optional, but the mirage can come with a cvt, and that version is good.

Ups are nice cars for their segment user
Try to get the alloy wheels for your car user, the retro style ones they equip the current beetle look great on the up and they are color matched with the car

The only real problem with the Up is that the engine is in the wrong place

>CVT
>better than an automated manual
>in any shape or form a plus when comparing cars
Get a manual you faggot

>I want a bare minimal cheap as fuck car, but I am still gonna waste more money on a stupid optional that makes the car even more boring to drive instead of investing the extra money into a better car like an Up or a Fit
this is you, look how stupid you sound