Checking the classifieds every day to see if your unicorn car is for sale

>Checking the classifieds every day to see if your unicorn car is for sale

What's Veeky Forums shopping for right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712232256366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

80's Thunderbird TurboCoupes

Plan is to gut the drivetrain and put a 5.0 + 5spd in it

Looking for a nice condition AMC Eagle or AMX, 4.0l 2 door XJ Cherokee or 454 SS chebby as a next fun, side project.

A white s13 exactly like my forst one.

>Sunroof
>DOHC
>Power Windows
>A/C
>LSD

At this rate I'd settle for anything, because I want to buy while it's cold and people aren't looking for projects. Right now I have $2500 saved, but everything I've seen for sale is either clapped out and $1500, or immaculate and $4000. Hopefully I can save a bit more and get something decent for about $3000-3500 before spring.

Pic is my first s13 that I paid 1000 for before drifting really hit critical mass.

>checking the classifieds for a almost free project 86 i can wrench away on when i have some free time

Once I traded my honda civic for a BMW E30 and forgot to take the ad down. A couple days later a guy offered me a running hatchback trueno 86 for the civic.

That still haunts me to this day. The E30 was awesome, but I might never see an 86 like that for sale again, let alone have someone offer it to me.

85 foxbody gt manual t top

A Lapis Blue Boxster S, or any Lapis Blue Porsche really. Probably wouldn't be able to afford it if one popped up so I don't know why I even bother, but that color is just too fucking good.

not a unicorn, but shopping for a tacoma with 4x4 and 6 speed from the last 10 years or so. not too much luck so far, lots of autistic-looking single cab trucks. where are you supposed to put all your rifles in a single cab pickup?

we're in this together bro; I'm looking for a blacked out boxster S or cayman S of the same generation

Godspeed my friend

1998-2000 Lexus LS400

absolutely P O O R

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Also, 80 series cruiser for the lady, well equipped and under $10k.

uzz30 sc400 with a manual trans

97-99 Mercedes S class with the om606 turbo diesel

Those cars went the way of the Dodo. There are more Yugos roaming the streets than there are S-chassis.

sc300 with 5spd manual
impossible in california

diesel s10 that hasn't spent the last 30 years getting beat to shit by mexicans and a 4x4 donor s10 to swap it.

A mk2 supra without rust
Eagle 4u

an automatic 5-seat hatchback for under 7k that won't require an assload of maintenance in the near future

I'm a simple man

UHHHHHHH kys yourself my guy

Lincoln ls in manual and under 150k miles without rust in michigan.

Hard mode: under 5k.

Its not happening

why though

it'll be my first car. Probably won't get a 2nd one for a very long time. I usually carry a lot of stuff around so a hatchback would be nice. And 7k is my budget. And I would rather not have a manual desu

what's hard to understand?

A driveable van under 2k that doesn’t scream “I AM A RAPIST”.
Preferably with 4x4.
Without 250k miles and as little rust as possible.
I just want to do a camper build so badly.

I want a Starion/Conquest so badly.

They're so fucking rare and expensive now though.

There is a guy selling one witjout the motor and trans near me for 2k, only one i have seen for sale this year

What's hard to understand is why you're intentionally seeking the cuck transmission and you feel like you need all those seats. Don't lie, you have no friends and you sure as shit ain't got a family.

I often bring lots of people out shooting. five would be wonderful to have as we are often low on seats in general

Nissan 200sx SE-R 1995

found it and the guy hasn't replied. think he left state

2000+ Suburban/Yukon XL

Need a cheap reliable car. I daily drive a motorcycle so gas isn't an issue. And I have a car trailer I need to haul. Plus being able to sleep in the back is a plus for long days at work.

However, they are fucking unicorns. 90% of them have been beanered out with lights or niggered out with rims, ripped seats, or 300k miles. I just want something semi presentable.

The ones that meet my criteria are 4k+ or gone within a day. Or I go to check them out, they say pink slip in hand and current registration, but I get there and they have none of that, Christmas tree error lights, cel, or the trunk is full and they don't really want to sell.

why don't you just get a thunderbird with the 5.0?

Yup. Which is why I'm so desperate to get one. If I wait another year it might become damn near impossible.

Because that's exactly how a 15 year old girl would describe the next car they want.

>"uumm it has to be automatic and blue"

Why browse a car board if you don't respect cars more than "It has to have the non-scary transmission and not cost a lot"?

any rwd sports coupe from the 80's with popups, even if it is just a shell.
specifically i'm looking for a 924. 944, starion, a70 or something similar to that. but all of those are fairly rare and expensive here in aus.

FZJ80 or LX450

I love cars, but only EVs

other ones really don't interest me

The soy is real
Go back to /r/futurology you ponce

MKII Supra would probably be cheaper and easier to maintain and work on.

I'd be happy with either honestly.

2007 Corolla 40-90k miles

>ponce

That's a good one, I'm using that one from now on.

a 240z that hasn't completely rusted away and has a satisfactory price tag, could come with nothing but a chassis and body and that would be okay.

Honestly user, you can get away with some rust. Rust can be fixed. Frame damage is the real deal breaker you need to watch for.

Parts for my bugeye

Optional wheel accessories that fit to optional wheels

Ford/Cheb/GMC 4wd 2500 that I can actually afford.

Something under $500 that runs so I can practice on the track without risking something I can't afford to lose.

Please leave.

Because he's a fucking doink

no thanks

EVs aren't cars

nice gatekeeping I guess

I don't see how its any different than people that just like trucks or Hondas or something

Because tarbo coupes already are setup for a 5spd, have better brakes and suspension, trac-loc 8.8 rear end, sexier front end, not to mention 5.0 birds were auto only and were detuned to fuck. They made 155hp new

You will not be happy here, and I am less happy with you here. Please go.

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712232256366
I am so tempted to buy this

I like Veeky Forums, our EV discussions are usually good

I'll stay

>ELDERLY LADY OWNER FROM NEW

A house with 2+ acres and a decent sized shop.

looking out for this lancer evolution 4 right now, will have the money next month.
mfw going from 2 fwd sub 130hp shitboxes to a 300hp awd king of the touge machine

Anything pre-EFI and GM
I have a big block in my garage that needs a car. I already have a 69 Impala lined up if i dont get anything by spring but im still looking around

finally found my unicorn
GS with 6MT

Shame you guys didn't get the boosted V6. Or the alternate bodystyles.

Do you even Craigslist? Obviously not.

a clean x350 xjr that's reasonably priced
i'm fully aware of what the ownership will be like
or a pre facelift manual 9-3 aero WITHOUT A BEIGE INTERIOR GOD FUCKING FUCK