>what went wrong?
No more flat-6 noise, it sounds pretty boring now
>what went right?
Pretty much everything else

>what went wrong?
Everything, it's a VW
>what went right?
Nothing, it's a VW

are they people that seriously think this?

Are there people that seriously don't think this? VW is fucking garbage, get over it.

not really but it's still a soyboi car purposely sabotaged so porch can keep their shit RR platform as top dog

also doesn't like to catch on fire... unlike the 911

but rather than using arguments to face you to force reality. which you never will. I'd rather just use memes. lol

also the interiors in the 911 are horrendous and about worth 50k. 100k and above? fuck damn

never driven a car worth more than 12k btw, haHAA

stick to ricers

we can tell you haven't

>we

you're just one person

>pretending that i was talking about myself

yeah, underdeveloped brains tend to have a thought process like this, i feel bad for you dude :(

that said its a nice car

Kfc

>what went wrong?
miss 2 cylinders

>interior on 911 is horrendous
Holy fuck what are you smoking? Maybe on the older 996 but the current gen has a fantastic interior.

>missing 10 cylinders
mid-mounted twincharged flat 14 when

LMAO.

KYS.

Porsche finally listened to you internet faggots and made the mid inegined 911 the Porsche 911 RSR and guess what?

It was shit at Le Mans, Shit in WEC, and shit in IMSA.

They lost to almost everyone. ferrarri, Corvette, Ford GT, BMW etc etc etc.

This is a stupid meme from faggots who what Doug Demuro.

Is there a reason why we don't get anything above a flat 6 anymore

It lost the flat 6.

t. 987 s owner

It has the wrong engine.

this

t. 986s owner

it doesnt sound anywhere was fucking awesome as the 981 did, even if it has more torque.

How can people here fall for such low quality bait?

>what went wrong?
It's light and small by new car standards, but I'm still left wishing it were just a little lighter and smaller. A lot of people are bothered by the 4 cylinder, but personally I don't really care.

>what went right?
Everything else.

All good bro. That makes our models that much more collectible.

/thread

t. 981 gts owner

mmmmmmmmm

>what went wrong
Go on the Porsche website and build a 718, or any Porsche really, as you'd want it. With most manufacturers, you can modestly spec out and individualise your car while staying in 10k of the base price. On a Porsche? Let's just say that it's possible to go well over double the base. Also, a fucking 4 cylinder?
>what went right
Everything else

poorfag detected

dream car right there

this is my goal by 25. A 987 S is still pretty great for a 19 year old, but if my business hasn't taken off to the point where I could buy a 981 at 25 I'm gonna kms.