Get fucked biz!

Get fucked biz!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/statue-defiant-girl-faces-wall-street-charging-bull-state-street-global-national-womens-day-2017-3
ssga.com/investment-topics/general-investing/2016/she-gender-diversity-index-introduction.pdf
spdrsmobile.com/product/SHE?fromSite=null&f=null
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it legal to have sex with statues of little girls?

in real word the girl would be dead in about 2,4 seconds and her brain would drizzle out of her eye socket after the bull stomped her smug little liberal face to death

Little girls sure do hate it when the economy is doing well.

You show that bull market who's boss, little girl! Bring us another recession!

Nuke this country. :D

>pay to get custom statue made
>to protest capitalism

Fucking wew lad, I wouldn't be surprised if the main culprits were a bunch of disgruntled trust fund babies.

>women attempting to stop a bull market

is that the end game of feminism? to crash the economy?

also, the statue was erected after the 1987 crash as a symbol of the "strength and power of the American people". this is what women stand in the way of apparently. its like pottery at this point

So wait

State Street erected this statue

But it's a statue facing down a bull market

So... State Street want to go out of business?

probably just bought a massive short position

Nobody understood the meaning of this statue in this thread. The little girl symbolizes innocence and strength against adversity, you know very well the citizen standing against the linke of tanks which has been replicated in various protests, it's opposition to tyranny and the belief to uphold what's right, the perspective from the bull is to overcome the bullish trend of an animal nature to transcend it's path not in opposition towards obstacles but in harmony with its own nature for better footing, you could see it as david vs goliath and ideally the girl will just ride the bull for a further constructive path, I could go on but you get the picture.

What?
businessinsider.com/statue-defiant-girl-faces-wall-street-charging-bull-state-street-global-national-womens-day-2017-3

Makes you wonder which parts of that girl would be rubbed clean.

the eternal weak liberal shits masturbates about the david vs goliath story

it's a fairy tale, the Goliath's will always split your pathetic weak sculls you untermensch

>Big Bronze Bull faces off little girl

OH I SEE WHAT THIS IS TRYING TO SAY

Bronze men are superior and we should be grateful for the scraps they give us

The point isn't whether it's real or not, whether it's political or physical, it's symbolism so using your understanding of realism in having a logical force trample a weaker element, then you could ask yourself the question that the bull wouldn't charge without a target so why would the bull charge in the first place? That target gave it meaning to express its bullish nature and you could ask yourself where was the target all along, what was the bull charging in the first place?

Who would have thought that in just 30 years information would be lost. I mean the meaning of the bull is out there and you can find it but people are too lazy to care and make their own interpretations of why this statue is here.

Imagine how bewildered people would have been back then if this little girl statue popped up a day later. It would have an entirely different meaning.

Why are people always so damn NEGATIVE about ANYTHING. My fucking god its a damn statue what the fuck. The shit has any meaning you give to it. If you choose for it to mean some damn feminism liberal hating memellienial propaganda than so be it but fuck the damn retardation in todays time is fucking retarded.

The statue isnt meant to fucking offend people or anything about our society. But fuckin to hell if you believe any of that shit.

Never in todays age has definitions of words been used so much.

>YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT!
>YOU FEMINISM SWINE
>YOU SJW DUMBASS
>YOU FUCKING GENERATION Z FILTH

my god, its like you fucks jump on anybodies bandwagon. How the fuck are you a business board if you cant even lead your own opinions?

except the artist gave a clear message of what it means

>The statue isnt meant to fucking offend people or anything about our society.

You are clearly a fool.

In case you're wondering it's the bear who was probably hibernating and woke up. The Wall Street Bull showed up one day as a form of guerilla art and in the same vein, the girl also showed up as guerilla art, I'm not sure whether she's there to stay so when she disappears you'll think that the bull trampled her or if she became the bull or if the bull was charging himself all along

Nice statue. If you use titles and definitions to know what to think and give meaning then you're seriously limiting yourself. The girl would have less power if she were standing alone without a bull so the title is meant to explain that. The artist isn't the source of meaning but a vector.

And what can you do? His message is just as abstract as yours. Majority of peoplr dont even know what the fuck the damn Bull means. These places are hit by majority tourist and dont give a fuck about the meaning and only take selfies

Sure chump

The message I got from that is that the little girl is clearly impressed with the bull, and that women should aspire to become bigger contributors to the free market.

I honestly don't know how you /pol9k/ poorfags think this is about "women wanting to destroy capitalism". You virgins are like SJWs, just looking to be offended by the dumbest things possible every day.

Please stay in your containment boards.

>muh vagina
I feel bad for the minority of women who aren't retarded.

You're unironically triggered about other people being triggered.

We've entered a new era, lads. Or, you're just a woman who is triggered because your statue is hated.

Can someone hot glue the statue?

BIG
BULL

>itt blue pilled cuck

No man, you don't get it. The bull means Wall Street and banks and corporations or something, and money is evil or something. I read that on OccupyDemocrats and @END_THE_FED1776's twitter. Cuz like, there are homeless people and I have to pay money to go to college. And Bernie Sanders said that billionaires are bad so there. And marijuana isn't free.

Because statue clearly has a message.

YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT!
YOU FEMINISM SWINE
YOU SJW DUMBASS
YOU FUCKING GENERATION Z FILTH

>bull market
>small girl opposes it, the power of women

This generation is pathetic.

>bull statue, indicating strong markets, lots of buyers and prosperity
>little girl blocking it

Really doodles my noodle

"normal person" t-shirt wearing liberal faggot.jpg

Here's a (you), try harder next time and we might actually post the image.

Almost seems like an esoteric message.

Wall street bankers patronizingly pat women on the head by putting up a statue of a little girl....

lol

Do any dumbfuck women even realize they're being fucking PATRONIZED and mocked by wall street?

I thought these bitches hated the patriarchy? lol

Sage

It represents Yellen's approach to taming our current bull market. You need to read between the lines.

She's waiting for some betacuck numale to come prep that bull for her.

I can tell you guys arent into esoteric memetics
This is clearly a statue of a sacrifice for Moloch
The satanist elites think they can just build statues to summon their gods?

KEK BELLOWS WITH LAUGHTER

Capitalism BTFO!
Take that greedy bankers!
Big finance is going down, and we the people are taking OUR money back!

>that face
killed my bone

What in the everloving FUCK do these people think the bull stands for?

OK RETARDS LISTEN UP

FORMER STATE STREET EMPLOYEE HERE

STATE STREET HAS CREATED ETF CALED "SHE" WHICH INVESTS IN GENDER DIVERSITY INDEX. THIS IS A MARKETING CAMPAING TO GET MORE MONEY INTO THE ETF
BUT SURE THING ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS GOT TRIGGERED BY A
>FUCKING MARKETING CAMPAIGN

YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN FUCKING TUMBLERINAS

>STATE STREET HAS CREATED ETF CALED "SHE" WHICH INVESTS IN GENDER DIVERSITY INDEX.
And Veeky Forums are the retards.

ssga.com/investment-topics/general-investing/2016/she-gender-diversity-index-introduction.pdf

I can't believe this is real. But this is absolutely brilliant. This is a financial package that has so much more appeal to the masses than anything else... so many women will want to virtue signal and feel good about themselves being "investors" and buy this shit

It went up last year.

spdrsmobile.com/product/SHE?fromSite=null&f=null

Also in the ETF business it doesn't really matter how you perform, because aim of ETF is to generate 0 alpha, but stay low cost.

The fucking point of the ETF business is to get the huge ammount of subscriptions into the fund, so that 0.12% per annum fee or whatever it is turns into a huge chunk of free dollars earned at no effort.

Majority of the people that has created this ETF give 0 fuck about the gender diversity, but they know that it will sell good and I tell you - all the fucking tumblerinas will throw their pocket money into this ETF. Tumblerinas will get anchored and they will blame all the losses on patriarchy.