I spent a lot of money on steroids I probably will not use. What do I do?

I spent a lot of money on steroids I probably will not use. What do I do?

I got pressured into it and now I'm starting to want to turn back.

sell em

I don't know anyone who wants to buy them and I don't want to sell drugs.

>pressured into buying steroids
>being this insecure

I dunno user, steroids might be right up your alley.

Dude I'm not proud of it but now I feel like I wasted like $500.

well if you don't want to use them, and you don't want to sell them, what the hell else is there to do but throw them away?

i think they're legal in canada, arent they? sell them to a canadian buyer from Veeky Forums or plebbit.

>he knows I'm from Canada

Well if you aren't gonna use them you sort of did. Just mail them to some Veeky Forumsfag

I guess I might as well use them then but I just don't feel ready and I'm starting to regret my choice

I'm starting to question whether I care about muscle that much in the first place

How old are you

This faggot doesn't know what he's talking about.

What kind did you buy? T, tren, estrogen blockers?

You could easily resell them. Or you could quit being a pussy and leave humanity beyond. There is literally nothing wrong with steroids.
>inb4 cheating
No, it's not.

>inb4 unhealthy
No, it's not.

>inb4 insecurity issues
Nope.

The only people who think roids are bad for you are literally fucking DYEL and sports fans who believe in the Jew media. Oh noooooo my favorite sports start took T one time he's evillllll ohhh noooo.
>meanwhile everyone in the industry dopes

End steroid stigma today!

Generally it's a bad idea to juice until you've already maxed out your natty potential. It's not like 500$ worth of steroids was/is going to turn you into an Adonis. You still have to put in serious hours at the gym.. that's what steroids do, speed up muscle recovery so you can work out all goddamn night.

I'm curious as well.

I'm 22

I bought test, asin dbol and clomid and nolvadex.

I know user I read literally everything and lurked in the steroids thread on Veeky Forums for months but now that it's come down to it I'm getting cold feet and pussying out thinking about all the shit that can go wrong. I don't feel ready anymore. I know it sounds dumb but I changed my mind yet I feel like I haven't because I planned this for so long and spent the money and now it's here and I'm being a little bitch about it

are you serious? steroids are a serious decision, not something to go ahead with because of some buyer's remorse over a $500 purchase.

you will make $500 a zillion times over in your lifetime. i remember when i once lost $400 over something stupid and preventable, I was sick over it. my girlfriend told me, "it's just money." in the following several months I ended up making $2k-$3k just as bonuses on top of what i was making normally.

fuck my $400 and fuck your $500.

>implying I haven't already left humanity behind

Well how long have you been lifting? Probably not too long if you're 22, like I said it's probably best to max out your natty potential first and see if you even like it.

In the end it's up to you user. My advice is to just make a protein shake and watch some Scooby videos on YouTube.

I'm just ashamed of myself user

Yeah this ain't much money in the grand scheme of things but I just feel bad about it all adding up like this.

It's best yeah but Im pretty low test natty so I figured I had nothing to lose anyway

OR you could sort of go halfway and meme it up with all the creatine, bcaa's and pre/posts you can get your hands on.

Well at the very least I'd say don't do it until you're sure of yourself. But like I said 500$ of sterons wasn't gonna turn you into zyzz anyway.

It would have done a lot though they're not very expensive

How did you get "pressured" into buying them anyway?

It's a long story... But I guess you guys are right. I better man up now and use them.

We're all gonna make it, brah

I have been taking steroids (masteron) for the past 3 years and I don't lift. It does wonders for making you more masculine.
>$500
>a lot of money
wew.

Skinny dyel here

Send me the gear

Hansa market, alpha bay/Silk Road, sell it on there

Roids are the only path to ascension. Your mandible with increase in forward growth as you begin to resemble o pry.

only if you're

why did you buy them in the first place if you didn't want to use them?

like said you might need some testosterone if you're struggling with this kind of shit.

I thought I wanted to use them and in theory everything seemed great

first injection anxiety?

that's the only thing I can think of causing this change of heart.

I guess you could call it that.

Idk man I'm just worried about all the things that could go wrong and I don't really trust the source since bad blood work came out since I ordered which damaged his reputation and I don't wanna inject something dangerous or even just plain oil for a month before I get blood work and find out its bunk

ok well after reading the thread I might agree with your choice.

I wouldn't recommend someone does steroids at 22 years, and I would also keep your first cycle to just test no dbol. If there is bad blood work on your source, then wait for someone to either confirm or refute it. If it never gets convincingly refuted, throw out the gear. Don't sell tainted gear to someone else. It can add other charges on top of the already serious roid distribution charges and greatly increases your chances of getting caught and prosecuted.

on the flip side I will add that I recently pinned for the first time and I had the same change of heart right before. I drew it out had everything ready to go and I pussed out. I waited an hour and then just manned up and did it. 2nd time was a whole lot easier. About to go for #3 right now actually, wish me luck brehs.

>I thought I was on Veeky Forums btw?

Take them, pussy

It's a source from r/steroidsourcetalk

He's been legit and real well reputed for a long time but just VERY RECENTLY he's had multiple bad bloodworks and handled the customer service aspect terribly (posted his own capped blood work as "proof", blood work of a customer on 250mg getting 500ng/DL etc). Just kinda feeling I made a bad choice desu man

Good luck breh though.

it wasn't purplepanda was it? when did you order your batch? let's say he brewed a bad batch you think yours was around the same timeframe as the other people with complaints ordered?

It was trans pharma, Canadian source

Yeah I think it was approximately. He had a whole shit show about it you can check his threads. Everyone was pissed how badly he was handling it, they had a repchange and this one types really retardedly for some reason.

Use them to get swole

Sounds kind of sketchy. Go with your gut don't use them just because you have them and don't want to waste your money.

Do they sell test kits like they do for xtc?

Yeah but that only tells you if the compound is present, not the concentration

wow I'm reading it now. it looks like they'll give you a refund or replacement though. if they give you shit about requiring bloods before they can refund you just be loud and public on reddit and if they plan to continue doing business they will want to quiet you.

At this point I'm not even sure if I want to bother, this guy types like he's illiterate or something

Guess I could try though, it's just retarded how he made so many excuses. He was literally saying the guy was making shit up and even when dozens of people called him out on other factually incorrect information he would still deny

yeah it looks bad, but it also looks like they're trying to damage control. I don't care how incompetent their damage control efforts are, you still should try for a refund. The worst that can happen is they don't give it to you.

user you also seem like you just don't want to do it and want a reason out. Do what you want to do. You can chalk it up to a life lesson. Everyone has a similar story. It's a bit embarrassing but that's life.

JUST

I'm , I didn't intend that shit to be so patronizing. This thread and that pepe just hit me in the feels for some reason.

Look just don't do it out of buyers remorse and don't not do it cause some faggot on an anime board told you not to.

Either way you might as well reeee at them for either money back or new gear.

>Look just don't do it out of buyers remorse and don't not do it cause some faggot on an anime board told you not to.

(id changed)

but yeah I guess you're right dude. Not sure why I overthink and get so anxious over things now that I've actually kinda chilled out. I'm reading my posts and they seem autistic as fuck...

Now that I think about it... 1) Just under $500 isn't even a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, definitely nothing to cry about and 2) It's not like i'm going to get poisoned and die if I DO use them. I dunno man

Yeah it's a shitty feeling no doubt, but it's all about perspective.

I'll probably wait a couple months and use them i guess....

You retards. Of course a bunch of Veeky Forums kiddies don't know the first thing about anything.

It's like the same morons who think becoming a soldier for the army is something to be proud of. at least if you became a mercenary, at least you'd get some real cash for risking your life like a moron.

If you take steroids then you will die at the age of 40 from liver failure, trust me.
If you take steroids then you better not be the lazy kind because all that water in your muscles will sag up and you'll look like a 80 year old granny if you don't work out at least once a week.

Did I mention you only get 1/4 of the strength you could have had if you added real muscle fibers and didn't fill it up with water like a retard?

The most you can do with steroids jobs wise is to go on stage and look good. You can go to parties and be paid as a male swinger or as a supposed bodyguard for social parties.
You can also camwhore for gay guys, they pay the most. Do you love being a faggot? Well you better do because that's how you get money with steroids.

But you need a lot of charm, bullshitting your way through and making connections. I don't think an autistic neet on Veeky Forums has the street smarts and charm to lie to everyone.

And for the last time, steroids do not increase your strength.

Yeah honestly my advice is don't do it. Especially if you felt pressured into it. Granted I don't know much about it and it's your life, but your messing with hormones so don't take it lightly.

buy protein shakes and protein bars instead
#swag
#yolo
#hot@gymwoophandmetowel

High test is important for motivation and business.

Use them. Test isnt only for muscles its for a state of mind