Leaving Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums edition

What car would you use for the rest of your life if you never wanted to buy another car again?

The question is above. This is part of a series, "Leaving Veeky Forums", that I'm doing on some non-specific hobby boards (/g/, /k/, Veeky Forums, /v/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /mu/, /pol/, and /tv/).

For further clarification of the question and some ideas:
>stopped caring about cars and just wanted something for A to B, or project cars you'd use almost exclusively when fixed
>your dream car to keep forever
>a project car you'd personally maintain forever
>reliable cars you could run for a decade or more without major incidents if you really didn't care about cars at all anymore (or you had to focus on something else)
>ways to learn how to wrench and if you should even wrench at all
>etc

v8 ute and any corolla pre 9th gen

nobody cares loser. why don't you leave life?

I'm not leaving. I'm just seeing what the boards call 'keepers' in their hobbies.

gm fangirl tearz are a keeper desu

I'm just an user so I'll ask candidly... what's your dream car

McLaren F1

cars are for cuckolds

Probably something pre '96 (obdii intro)...likely Toyoda or Honda desu...I miss my '85 Tercel...

Yo... why the fuck are you on this board lmao. Maybe I shouldn't even ask

3 door tahoe

for attention. and to shitpost

T. Welfare babby who got fucked by the new tax bill

if you australian: AU ford falcon. cant break that fucker unless you hammering it.

if europe: peugot diesel. because tightarse and diesels cheap.

if japan: BMC mini. because dont need big car to get around tiny streets

if american: landbarge because comfy. and big is good.

BMW Z3

Curiously enough, a Bond car

trump is a moron

was a paid advert.

this

1990 Nissan Silvia Club K's, silver-green two-tone.

You're talking to one of the resident shitters. Stop.
Project: something old with a ridiculous aftermarket like any old muscle car or a Datsun 240Z etc. I really like seeing those old things revived into super versions of themselves. Modern A to B? Legitimately a Camry. Toyota has kept the formula simple and it just werks. Best way to learn how to wrench? Buy some fucked 2k 80s sportscar and fix it over time.

obsessed.

this

I would like to read more of what you've posted
did you archive any of it at all or are you planning on releasing it later.