Tell me about the last accident you were in

Tell me about the last accident you were in

my neighbor backed into my car while it was parked.

I was born.

Not nice

I rear ended some lady at like 5mph and scuffed up her bumper, I got out and looked at it and told her it would buff out and she said ok and got back in and left.
This was like 6 years ago, thankfully she didn't want any info because I had no license no insurance and no registration at the time.
I didn't get my license til I was 21 but started driving at 15 lol

>driving down road going about 45mph
>passing through an intersection while i have the right of way
>half way through some stupid roastie bitch tried to turn at the very last second right in front of my car
>i T boned her shitty odyssey going 45 head on
>i walked out the hospital that night with just a cracked collarbone
>later found out she had no insurance
>thank god i had full coverage
>gave my insurance 100% approval to sue her for all the money they had to spend for my car and med bills
found out there were four other cars involved cause of her. i hope the dumb cunt lives in debt forever

accidentally cummed in you mama last night

Sometimes I feel like you say things just to get a rise out of people. Like you're purposely being a shit-disturber.

Bro it's the truth, my life just gets a rise out of plebs I guess

>driving without a licence
>or insurance
>or reg
>and crashing into strangers

literally a nigger

Bro my life is just an adventure

you're gonna get AIDS

nobody gets aids anymore with modern medicine tho

>in 2nd or 3rd grade
>popped a wheelie on my dirt bike on accident because I let the clutch go too fast and gave it too much gas
>bike landed on me and gave me third degree burns
>worst part of the day was that I missed a new DBZ episode

24 now, haven't been in any accident involving anyone else ever.

I rear-ended a literal nigger who cut me off and slammed the brakes at a roundabout. I have him 60€ to fix the light that broke, even though it had clearly been his fault.

>i have to pay someone for getting in a wreck that i caused
>but ill blame them instead of taking responsibility
white people are retarded

why didn't you just kick his nigger ass?

Because wh*tes are weaker than blacks. All they can do is insult black people. They aren't stronger and they have smaller penises. No wonder they're racist. Lol

first day on a dirt bike (mid 20's) and i was learning from an 8 year old. Went down a fairly steep, but short, hill that bottoms out and goes back up a little, it was a drainage for a dirt driveway. Went at a slight angle and didnt expect the handle bars to turn as much as they did.

Handle bars went full lock at SLOW 1st gear and bike kind of tumbled. Low speed and didnt get hurt. 8 year old ran over and asked if i was ok, i said i was then he proceeded to laugh in my face.

Pic related, stock photo of my dirt bike

you're trying really hard tonight, and that's cute, but maybe it's time for nappies

Tried taking an around-about at 40 mph when it was wet and I spun out and hopped a curb into a sign post. Only got a shallow pole shaped dent in my door and a weird sound coming from the right side of vehicle when driving.

>so triggered he has no response
sorry about your micropenis dude. The facts are wh*te men have smaller penises than black men. Sorry the truth is inconvenient.

>low energy shitposting

>this mad about his micropenis

>Backing out of parking space
>older guy also backs out after me
>we bump into each other
>inspect both our cars
>his is fine
>my rear bumper popped out
>hit it back in
>everything is good

>L - O - W - E - N - E - R - G - Y

>he doesn't even deny it
So glad I'm not wh*te. I get a 8 inch penis and tons of sex. Wh*tes will never experience this

you're trying too hard

>Halloween 2016
>driving to law school at ~6am
>cross a major intersection, south bound
>car turning Northwest runs his light and hits me nearly head-on at 55 mph
>destroys my Civic, rip in pieces little guy
>my right foot snaps back, all ligaments in ankle severed, leg broken, blood everywhere
>transported via ambulance to have emergency surgery
>ambulance workers have to cut off my dress & tights so I end up carried into the hospital in bra & panties and covered in blood
>out of surgery by noon, hospitalized for nearly a week
>roommate is recovering from opiate addiction, very vocal, very annoying
>wheelchair-bound for 12 weeks, had to relearn walking
>titanium plate in leg, ankle screwed in place, bretty gud scars on leg
Shit sucked, 0/10 would not recommend.

Dude does a u-turn from the right lane across mine and smacks me right in the front.

No problems, got my WRX back OK. Except for the suspension and radiatior being fucked up. No biggie.

>tfw no accidents involving other drivers at all in 6+ years.
>tfw avoided many accidents where other people pulled in front of me/swerved towards me/weren't paying attention in lots, etc.
>tfw have had a couple of incidents.
>Screwing around with first car inna gravel inna country.
>Slam on brakes and crash into ditch at 5MPH.
>No damage because Volvo.
>Back same Volvo into tree at 1MPH in parents yard when fucking around.
>No damage because Volvo.

Do incidents count as accidents?

>on my way to pick up my sister from school several winters ago
>driving my 2001 Buick Park Avenue
>some Nigerian in a pickup hits black ice and rear ends me at a red light
>pull into parking lot, assess damage
>nothing at all on my car except two small punctures from the bolts on his license plate
>front of his car is flattened, not sure how it was still driving
>neither of us appear to be hurt
>he offers to fix my car, claims to be a mechanic
>begs me not to call police, he has no insurance
>figure since my car is unharmed I'll let him walk
>a week later find out the back seat belts are jammed and won't pull out
>say nothing
>another week passes and my dad sells it for $1000 to some dealership
>they don't notice the busted seat belts

>ambulance workers have to cut off my dress & tights

I wouldn't say so, I bump into bushes and shit all the time, don't get me started with hitting shit offroading

You'll still manage to fuck it up.

you're gay though so why would it matter since all you do is get your ass reamed?

Three and a half years ago skidded to a halt at an intersection for some old man who was in the middle to finish his hasty turn or else I'd hit him. Pickup towing two riding lawnmowers rams into my rear at 20-30mph. Got out and saw one single scratch near the license plate created by their license plate. I looked at the driver and shrugged, said it was good. We both waved and drove off.

>ambulance workers have to cut off my dress & tights

>mfw never been in an accident
Feels really good.

>borrow truck to move house
>some nigger is in the driveway so i have to park out front
>get too close to the curb and it leans over
>tray hits power pole
>doesnt break the pole thank fuck
>twists thetray around a good 10 degrees
>truck ended up being a writeoff i think i was too embarassed to ever bring it up and ask about it

only one in ten years, not too terrible.

>bikini

thought i was too fast through a corner on a wet road on my bike (i wasnt). panicked, locked up the rear wheel and slid in the grass

>1AM
>Driving down highway at night
>Get into leftmost lane to pass a semi truck that's hanging out in the middle Lane
>He's going the speed limit so I can't pass him too quickly
> About 10-15 feet past his rear now
>Starts drifting into my lane quickly
>Pull into shoulder
>Keeps drifting toward me
>Pins me into barrier
>Trucker finally wakes up and pulls back into the road
>I spin out across all three lanes and end up in a bush
No injuries

not saying I could've done better, but why didn't you speed up or slow down?

Honestly I figured he was just changing lanes and didn't see me, by the time I realized he was headed for the barrier it was too late.

>Be leaving work on my bike
>driving in a 25, maybe doing 30
>lady is pulling her Volvo out of a spot right off the street
>assume she's pulling out to leave, but still begin to slow down
>she slams it in reverse, reverse lights come on and she starts backing up in the road toward me
>panic reaction.jpg
>why didn't I remember twist of the wrist 2 instruction on panic reaction
>in reality I had no escape route because she was backing into the spot and turning right so I couldn't go right
>traffic coming the other way
>lowside it
>front tire touches her bumper
>cop says I was at fault even though she was backing up in the road

>weird happenstance I haven't been driving long enough to anticipate
>hit someone's car
>black lady gets out and starts verbally annihilating me
>she calls police
>Policeman comes but says he doesn't do parking-lot accidents
>Policeman says we can go so I leave
>Adjuster calls
>"She's claiming whiplash and that she had to miss work because of the pain"
>"She says you ran away from the police and they chased you"
>uh no
Literally the nightmare of car accidents and has since tainted my mind around race

some fuckin nigger tore the left side of my tacoma off and fucked the entire suspension up so bad hte truck had 12k in damages

What gen Civic?

>this semi is changing lanes into me
>that is fine, guess im going into the shoulder
>wont honk my horn
>wont speed up
>wont slow down
You might be a cuck

Skidded over a curb going 45mph cuz im retarded. Picture is the beggining of my reassembly and repairs.

How old are you? And also my apologies about your roommate. I'm a recovering opiate addict and I wouldn't ever be that annoying to people around me

>rush hour commute home
>light chillum
>lower pipe
>panicbrake.exe
>skrrrrcrunch

Not my finest hour

I was traveling 35 mph on a on empty street. As I passed an intersecting street on the straightaway of the T, a middle-aged black lady on her phone simply did not stop at all at the stop sign and T-boned me right in the front fender. Funny thing is, I even made eye contact with her. My shitbox was totaled because it was an old as fuck 90's piece of shit Chrysler. Despite that, I took the settlement from my insurance company and fixed the car myself, restoring it perfectly. I continued to drive it for another couple years. I actually would have ended up making a little money had the insurance company body shop not taken a sawzall to the front bumper, causing more damage to perfectly fine parts. Due to that, it was a wash that also wasted a few weekends of my time, but I had no choice because I was not in the position to buy another car at the point. Thanks assholes. Thanks, lady. I hope you have high premiums forever.

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

I'd put my pickle in her pickle jar if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

most of Veeky Forums is a shit drivers who can't see what other cars are going to do and avoid accident or dangerous situation.

Waiting on a red light, some dumbass decided to brake against my back bumper

.t never had an accident and started driving a year ago

>absolutely has to mention clothing to try and be subtle about literally saying “I’m a girl teehee”

Every replied to this post should kill themselves including me.

Some guy merged and ran into the side of me. Now the insurance company wants to total my car because the door and quarter panel would be too much to replace (they wanted to use body putty, but I insisted on replacement). So now I may have no car, and no money for a new one.

You first bud

When I was 19
Driving in the dark, just started raining lightly, I was driving my parents' 2000 Altima. Roads around here are curvy and narrow, and I took a curve too fast and dropped a wheel off the right side of the road. On the left side of the road there was a drop off that went down ~15ft to a creek, with trees lining the bank. I overcorrected and my car turned over and slid down the embankment and ended up stuck on one of the trees. Somehow I made it out without a scratch or any major bruising, but the car was completely fucked. I ended up having to pay my parents back for it, in addition to buying a new car for myself.