Why would anyone spend 3 million on a Ferrari FXX K when you can just build an race spec Ultima GTR for like 200 grand...

Why would anyone spend 3 million on a Ferrari FXX K when you can just build an race spec Ultima GTR for like 200 grand and beat the Ferrari on any track?

Other urls found in this thread:

build-threads.com/build-threads/ferrari-f40-lm-restoration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're a fucking poorfag and have no idea what being a billionaire is like. 200k is what you drop on a watch, not a car.

>implying you do

Why build a race spec Ultima GTR for 200 grand when you could build a race spec Ford Pinto for a lot less and smoke it on any track?

And you're rich? lol

Okay Muhammad.

Because the world isn't forza, ya frick.

>2 posts in and wh*teoids are already triggered
holy shit what a retarded race

Why spend money on either when a typical american landbarge that seats 7 is the absolute fastest production car in the world, and only costs 100K?

it's ugly as shit and can't travel far

Try doing that for 30 laps :3

Pitstop battery swap.

because its about muh collection and status

they care more about the car is worth alot of money and its reputation than actually driving and racing the fucker.

IF i was rich this is what i'd do

>Buy F40
>Make replica
>restomod said replica with a bit more modern turbo tech
>Race that into the ground

Why build a race spec Ford Pinto when you can buy a 3K 1994 EG hatch Civic and install a couple of simple mods?

a guy did that albeit not a replica.
He made a F40LM with carbon panels, forged internals and modern turbo + intercooler setup

Why spend $100k on a production car when you can build something quicker for a 1/10 the price in your garage?

Like a 3K civic?

link?

Sounds amazing

Because when you buy a Ferrari F**K you get to own an exotic Ferrari and go on exclusive motorsports vacations with your Ferrari F**K friends. The Ultima is a shitbox in comparison.

You aren't buying a car with an FXX, you are buying the whole package of factory support, the race program, having your car used to test new race tech, etc. It's a pretty cool program, but not for everyone. People that just want a Ferrari race car to do whatever with buy Challenge cars, which aren't that expensive for how fast they are.

People generally get cheaper and cheaper the richer they get. You're thinking rappers and oil sheikhs. Warren Buffett lives in a $60k house and drives a $40k caddy. Mark Cuckerberg drives a $30k Acura.

>The Ultima is a shitbox in comparison.

A faster one :3

>surprised that a small number of rich people who are in the spotlight choose to live somewhat modestly

Rich people are, by and large, not cheap. Who do you think rents all the superyachts? Who do you think charters all the planes? There are like 2000 billionaires in the world, the fact that two of the most prominent ones choose to live a relatively modest lifestyle isn't exactly surprising given the insane things people say and do as a result of jealousy.

Mind you, Buffetts house is probably worth $700k-$1m. He also owns a beach house in a gated community in California worth considerably more... He travels by private jet, not sure if he owns one now since he owns a jet leasing company, but he used to own a private jet. Since 2011 Mark Zuckerberg has bought houses for something like $40m around the country, one of which was a $8m house in Palo Alto.

Just because they don't drive Bugattis doesn't mean they don't spend money.

>go on exclusive motorsports vacations
I was just checking into how much it would cost to ship my car to europe.

This
Zucks drives a Pagani worth about 1.3m retard

We get that you're a poorfag but you using Warren Buffet as an example in order to cope with the fact that you're poor just makes it sad as fuck. There are plenty of people who work in every industry buying high end goods because they can and you're just mad and think they are trying to show off to you but in reality they don't think about you at all and just want to buy nice shit because they CAN.

tldr: You're just poor nigga, accept it.

Ultimas are powered by LS engines, whoch means they are shit

build-threads.com/build-threads/ferrari-f40-lm-restoration/

Hey man, any car that cost more than I can afford is clearly just for flashing wealth.
And I hate people who drive them.
For some reason.

But it's NOT because I can't afford one.

That's what they show the public. Zuck owns a huge chunk of Hawaii. Then walled it off lol.

Notice how they tend to spend their money on shit that appreciates? They spend $40m on a island because they can sell it for $80m later. A Pagani is going to appreciate but a Bugatti will be worth dick all once it's succeeded by 20 models.

Those guys write off all their private flights or just own the companies that own the flight companies...

Why build something fast since you're too much of a pussy to ever go above 110?

If you were really poor, instead of just sort of poor, wouldn't this thread be bashing porsche instead?

>battery swap
>any battery capable of reaching those speeds for any length/distance

With what. The worlds fastest hoyer lift?

>BUT MUH ELECTRIC

NO YOU

Wholly Fuck you, you autistic boomer cosplayer stupid ass poor shit
Actually research instead of clicking on articles on ZergNet.Fucking Lmaoing at your retarded brain for vesting a hint of belief into their PR lives

Yeah, I saw Buffett driving his Lambo in Omaha the other day. His white hair was flying all over the place, and the trick he had with him was jerking him off.