Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1ulegI1gbAPHnooqX0Yzg6msxFAUVgYmwQ_PhUWUCUCs/
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/npcs/47416
treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778fg.1a23375565.15253a5a6a75.224155617195.153545.456575
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppv46_Cqc80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kinda, but IRL is less cute

>game is so dead I went back to WoW
just fucking kill me

xth for electroqt

He can't keep getting away with this ;_;

Pain Barrier? Kekekekeke. FOOL!

tos.neet.tv/npcs/47416

I wish warlocks spells looked more like dark magic from dark souls instead of these random spooky faces.

Rank 9 when?

maybe in 3 months in korea, half a year at least for itos.

Its really not that dead, people are just leveling alts and necro accounts because of the get ahead event.

I mean dead update-wise. I just want something to do besides endlessly amass silver and Saalus.

October. ktest gets it in late August. When it arrives, all of you will want them to delay it more because they'll be rushing it out unfinished and full of gamebreaking bugs.

New player here with some new player questions

1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?

2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.

3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.

4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?

Me on the left

>Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game?

>Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game?

Imagine waking up for the sole purpose of climbing a flight of stairs twice a day.

>1. What's the best server for newcomers?
pick whichever server you live close to
>2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.
it was changed, dungeons give a lot of xp now so you can practically level just doing dungeons and merc post dailies (siaulai)
>3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.
elementalist is pretty easy to start with (wiz3 ele3 warlock2)
>4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?
you do dungeon runs with alts if you want to level them up
you do certain dungeon runs on your farming alts to get some money (140 with SR/290 with thaumFF)
you do saalus on all your >240 characters to be able to eventually transcend (upgrade) your weapon
you do ET to get the best gear in the game that is only slightly better than everything else but takes a lot of time and money to make

1. You pick the one that's closest to your location. Playing this game with shit ping is horrible.

2. Saving EXP cards is an ancient meme from closed beta, it's worthless now. Level up by questing and supplementing with dungeons at the appropriate levels. Type //indun in game and it'll show you all the dungeons and level requirements for each one.

3. Cleric is the easiest thing to level and it's useful. I'd do some type of Chaplain build as my first character, it's easy to play and Priest has enough utility to be useful in the end game.

4. Log on each day and do ET (twice if you have a token), then do Saalus (twice if you have a token). ET is a dungeon that gives the best gear (only after literally 6+ months of farming), and Saalus gives 1 Blessed Shard per run (you will need literally thousands to upgrade your weapon). Then go farm mats for the best endgame weapons if you still feel like playing. Guild raids consist of "go kill X boss monster", it's extremely easy and can be done with a single 5 man group. Guild Battle League was removed because people were exploiting it for free TP (cash currency), and when they removed that no one did it anymore, so they just removed GBL entirely. There used to be world PvP through guilds; guilds could declare war on eachother for fun or to keep other guilds from leveling up their towers and getting higher level raids, but they removed that too.

>1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?
Just pick the closest server to where you live. Klaipeda and Telsiai are the best options for their respective regions.

>2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.
If you're new, don't rush with your first character. The game's more enjoyable if you do the quests and get the most of the early and mid game. If you still want to level up fast, then rush to the map called Tenet Garden, grind to level 50 and start doing intanced dungeons. At level 100, Mercenary Post missions are unlocked, making it even easier to level up.

>3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.
The Cleric tree is the easiest one. As long as you have Cleric Circle 2, you won't be totally fucked up.

>4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?
Right now, the endgame consists of getting better gear. Be ready for daily chores and endless farm. There're guild raids where you face strong bosses and GvG is pretty much ded.

1. Klaipeda is the best server.
2. Go to the event board in the main city and take the Getting Ahead quest. Do quests until you hit 50 then just do raids with 8x exp tomes until you're max.
3. Go to the classes section on the main site and pick a class you like. No point in picking FOTM because It'll get patched sooner or later.
4. Game doesn't have endgame yet. We're not even at the planned max level. Content soon.

Don't forget TBL, it's still alive

>1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?
I'm not sure about being the 'youngest' but Varena is pretty damn active. You'll always find people looking for ET parties, queuing dungeons and stuff. I'm not sure about Telsiai though but I assume it's also active there.
If you're a new player, you can get the boost pack from the event board on Klaipeda and they give you a MASSIVE boost in leveling as in you will drown in reset vouchers and x8 exp tomes. Just do instance dungeons (type /indun on chat) and Missions on klaipeda, beware that you'll reach level cap within a day or two tops though so you will miss out on a lot of maps and quests. You can go back on the quests once you reach the level cap if you like.
You won't fuck up as long as you know what you are doing. Plan carefully and ask advice about your build, or you could just get some cookie cutter builds like Wizard3-Elementalist3-Warlock2 or some generic PD build if you want a cleric.
You can see the popular builds here if you're curious treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php.
If you're a new player, you can literally hit 330 while using only event items and lv 1 armor so will spend your time farming for the actual good equipment, and eventually you will want to do Earth Tower which is considered the "endgame content". It's literally gearing yourself up and doing dailies while you want for R9.
Guild raids exist, and high-leveled guilds can do raids that give Practonium. GvG is RIP.

another piece

>tfw so disappointed in this game that I went back to an even more disappointing title nowadays, elsword
at least I'm actually having fun there, playing maplestory on the side and it is in a much better shape also

I went back to Maple Story after not playing for years, and it's actually amazing the way it handles the endgame now. I was really impressed. I hate the way classes are designed though, almost every class ends up as press 1 to mob press 2 to boss.

I have way more fun on the vanilla WoW private server though, since I just love the world in that game.

Whats your recommendation of a vanilla wow server?
Thinking of playing on one while I wait for the mace update

>Playing ugly MMOs

Elysium is the most alive one. It has decent ping too for a server hosted in Russia. I live in Southeastern USA and I get sub 100ms.

When are attribute points going to cost 200 per point? Any news if we get refunded the points, or get 5x the points back for it?

i was in a dungeon and my weapon broke and i was doing like 600dmg the entire time, what do i do if this happens again?

That was just for the test server, they'll never be that cheap on live.

Never.

If it's in ktos, probably a year from now at the least.

It is not. See

Alternatives to TOS while Mr. Kim delays the updates

WoW Legion: it's still wow with plenty of shit to do if you are the kind of guy who loves an active guilds life and "muh endgame". Lore wnet to shit already but it's fun to face illidan, gul'dan and etc;

WoW vanilla pservers: good'old wow while it was still more mmorpg than "wow", only worth if you really played the glorious old times

Ragnarok pservers: depends on your taste, there's always a good server spawning from time to time that lasts 2-5 months, good for some casual woe:se play. there's always that old times low rate for masochists. avoid ultra modified servers, even if there's 2k players online

Ragnarok Official servers: just don't this

Tibia: I know you are a filthy BR/Polish/Swedishfag and you played this fine german mmo back in the old days, recent changes made the game much more balanced and interesting - forget that lv 100 demon hunt endgame, there's much more things to do and the real endgame starts at lv 300+. still a infinite xp/leveling grind game, but definitely the best around

Runescape: can't say much about this one, but it still alive as fuck, really autistic friendly.

Maple Story: the other guy above covered it really well

Diablo3/PoE: pick your poison. Yes, Diablo 3 is (now) a good game and a new season started a few days ago and a new class is not available (Necromancer) but it's all pay 2 play, blizzard jews operates on another level. PoE is still a good free to play game but not as fun (on my shit opinion, of course) as D3. These aren't MMORPG games but they are enough for that monster slaying fix that we all need

Any recs for games that don't suck?

nice copypaste

anything that isn't tos

QUICK!
what do i do in my last corsair circle?
shinobi doppel or fencer

Corsair3 -> Lancer

fencer

NOT A CHOICE!
Okay maybe.

chap PD2 doc

Any comrades in Telsiai? Lonely fresh meat here, grinded for the 100k overkill achievement since start, now I'm at lvl 133.
Could please guide this one? Done with today's [dungeon] and [requests] though and [uphill defense] seems.. not used?

>some faggot shouting about his needle dick and sewing machines
>not knowing how easily needles break

>ToS performance so bad that it makes other games perform bad while it's open

is that Dahlia? Or just another random Maggi creation?

>try PoE
>the skills are really boring and the gym system is awkward
>try Diablo3
>PAY US GOY
>HERE'S A CHARACTER, NOW GIVE US MORE MONEY YOU FUCKBAG
I don't know what genre these games are classified as, but someone needs to make a good one.

fuck off swaaz, there's enough of your shitposting in shout aleady

>someone needs to make a good one.
Diablo 2.

>the gym system is awkward
The gem system, you mean?

no problems for me

I bet Swaaz has a tiny dick.

Shinobi so you're not worthless on bosses or Fencer for farming. Doppel if you like the clown costume for some reason.

Trying to make a cancer diev kabba inquist build

Am I doing it right?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778fg.1a23375565.15253a5a6a75.224155617195.153545.456575

that wasnt me

Depends on what you took before corsair3.

Yeah, I meant gems. It makes it really hard to know how skills work as a new player.

>It makes it really hard to know how skills work as a new player.
How? It makes it easy to know how skills work, if anything, since you can just stick them in and pull them out. You don't have to level all the way up to end game to find out the high tier skills suck or anything.

>tfw token drought is a sign that even more whales are leaving
how long until this retarded system is removed and they just fuuckking fix necros?

>complete quest
>choose from the 6 skills
>pick one
>it sucks dick aids
>stuck with it until I get a new skill
I only got to level 20 because I only got 3 skills and they were all trash, and I didn't want to remake my character just to try more skills.

mech class when

They already fixed Necros on kToS months ago, we just haven't got the patch yet because Kim needs more money to port it over. Please consider buying more TP so we can get updates.

On the subject of PoE, I want to complain to people who don't care deeply about it: What's with these shit lotus pod textures, anyway? Is this 2003 again? They completely ruin the muddy, mined out man look.

You can buy the other skills from the shops after the quest, retard. Other ones drop from enemies too. Level 20 is kind of high too to not realize you can buy gems from shops.

What shop sells them? I remember being able to buy them from shops when I first played it, but then when I gave it another try none of the shops would give me a chance.

what would be some fun hidden class unlock requirements /tosg/?
>can't have more than 1 circle in any class
>have to have an even spread of invested stat points across all stats
>have to 100% complete at least 200 maps
not all of these have to be for the same class

>spend 200000 TP
>team level 100
>hunter3 falcon3

>can't have more than 1 circle in any class
>all those retards with bad builds that have 2 circles in something and 6 different classes instead of 8
that'd be pretty funny desu

>What shop sells them?
The shop girls in each town sell them. They're on the second tab, so you might have just become too retarded to switch tabs or something the second time, or else you tried before you completed any quests.

In the first town, it's the only bitch besides the prophecy master. In the second town, it's the naked looking whore next to the fuccboi in the back of the town. In the third town, it's the shy, moe, waifu slut you had to save from the big blackguard cock. In the 4th town, it's the total cunt who needs to STFU and let men speak.

Additionally, there's a dead guy in a library next to that forest in act 3 that will also sell you gems if you complete his quest. I think they're only reward gems though, but they're all together. Also the masters will sell you gems if they're at your house or something.

TemplarC3 requirement for Centurion. I will not yield on this prediction.

main a pelt3 for 12 months and become the centurion ive been destined to become ;_;

i only played melee for centurion, and i didnt bug aboose in cbt to experience it

None of them would be fun if it's easily known how to do them. They should be like how people were trying to find out how to get pink hair early on or figuring out how the gimmick events work in certain dungeons.

What class is the Kotomine Kirei of ToS?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppv46_Cqc80

centurion is/was about leading a army into battle, but you are a solo autist

>leading an army
>when the game could never handle more than 5 players on screen properly

i hate anime

>all these faggot archers spamming skills like crit shot and spiral shot while walking through a map, hitting for thousands of damage
>mages just do dinky little fireballs that home and melees just do tiny fucking swings
at least make the other enemies threats and use skills too. the last mage enemy that I can remember that was actually annoying were the fucking massive crowds of silence mobs in tenet church

>basic sword mobs using vertical slash
>basic sword mobs using zornhau
>basic mage mobs casing frost pillar
>basic mage mobs using meteor
give me something with shit like this instead of the casual ET we have now

don't worry that's only during leveling, later on archers get cucked

i would of blossomed into a normie if i transitioned into a centurion just so i could control your character, then when youd afk id suicide the entire party

back during cbt you could pick up other players exp cards (if not picked up) AND GEMS on death

Go take a trip to inner wall districts. They're nerfed now, but there's your mages and skills. If you want melee, go to Tevhrin 1.

it isn't leveling, I'm just doing plot quests and archers deal 5x the damage everything else does. It isn't even single hits, it's annoying multihits that stagger
good thing i have pain barrier but jesus christ it's annoying

>so i could control your character, then when youd afk id suicide the entire party
only party, or maybe guild, members (after its 'fixed' ofc, never)

5 player 'army'
Thanks MrKim

What's that skill pawndels and rambears use that looks like a short cyclone?

Or at least remove aggro cap and let monsters run after you outside of their spawn range. It's so fucking annoying that you can have only few monsters running after you. Swash being instant AoE aggro is good enough buff, give me unlimited aggro I can get alone by spending time running and hitting stuff once, then investing in AoE bonuses will finally be worth more.

>pair barrier
theres your problem, kim hates melee

take this recent example

PATCH NOTES - JULY 18TH
>bottom of page

- "shield charge now removes r7x on opponent"

>doesnt work and is a lie, tested and confirmed

thanks kim! you saved melee! all the doppel whales sure regret selling their account to the chinese!

>- "shield charge now removes r7x on opponent"
So what, you hit them, take damage, and it doesn't go away?

Bokor and Shinobi is probably closest

read the patch notes

or dont bother, because its more fake news

Why is she bending over like that?

>moves fast
>damage dealer
>crowd control/movement snares
>wanted for endgame parties and pvp

What class/build am I describing?

it could be catagoon before the nerfs

It's the shoes. Note how it leaves her at an inconvenient, sharp incline

She wants your opinion on the pimples on her thigh

Wiz 1 cryo 1 kino 3 chrono 3 or wiz 3 linker 1 chrono 3 sage

There isn't any. Cata and Chrono are the only classes with speed increases. Cata got fucking demolished in renewal.

If it did damage, you'd be describing Sword3 Cata3 Dragoon Lancer, but it's not wanted in parties. It's great in PvP (LOL).

shwarzersapper

at this point i'm convinced anyone asking for build including peeveepee and non-existent endgame are just shiposters or retards pretending to be new using ironic shitpost as excuse to use a specific pic because he NEEDS someone to see it (e.g. tits)
fuck off already