KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Based savior keeping us from the void

FFT a shit

>35200 Lapis and 25 tickets
N I E R C O L L A B W H E N

Y'all faggots should get into mobius for the event next month. Shit is going to be off the hook, yo!

I was excited to pull Samurai in Mobius but it seems boring as fuck. It has high attack, low defence and no magic or element boost. How are you meant to strip orange gauge with this guy, auto attacks?

Xth for yOu ShOuLDn't CoMpLiAn

Samurai looks REALLY bad. I'd avoid playing it.

ace is good

It's great for high score runs. but you need to customize it to fill the ultimate bar fast.
And if you're a new player you won't have the equipment or cards needed for this.

>There are people not saving for the Nier event.

Yeah, it didn't seem very useable. That's a shame, Samurai would have been fun. If I'm lucky I can squeeze out another pull before job summon disappears.

>only 25 tickets
>tfw at 40
I'm practically guaranteed garbage

Why did this series go so far off the fucking rails?
>9 comes out
>literally nothing but good vibes from and for this franchise, even if it has some terrible games like 2, the games are overall well-designed, light-hearted, and fun
>10 comes out
>Really fancy for that time, manages to tell a slightly more serious story about a chad with pretty severe daddy issues. The designs in the game are wild and downright absurd, but they're ultimately a great translation of previous designs in the series into the new generation. No one was too happy about it dropping the open worlds.
>12
>Contentious, but it could've been the start of something truly fucking amazing. Basically just the ATB system with positioning and bots that can handle the more repetitive tasks for you. Brought back the open world, laid out a ton of world building for a setting that's been used before but never really developed. The design, voice work, writing, and lore in this game could've been the new baseline for the series. The combat system might have shown that the way to go with party rpg's isn't as much real time combat as it is turn-based combat where you force the player to account for and plan around many different factors (like in FFT, which hasn't had a sequel since the fucking DS).

And then....scrap fucking EVERYTHING, try to force a playable movie 3 times, and then make a kingdom hearts game with Gakt boys. BRILLIANT! It's like we've entered the twilight zone. Square lost the fucking plot right as IS started innovating with the formula of a franchise that was on life support.

>there are people still playing BE

>wasting 6 tickets on job summon instead of greater.

I did that like 4 or times and heavily regret it. You have a decent chance of getting a job from the greater summon plus you have a chance at getting some much needed better cards.

The sequel to FF12 is Xenoblade Chronicles. Shame the series ended there, oh well.

I wonder if there's one of these called "The Goddess's/Etro's Exclamation".

Please don't give this blog poster (You)s. He is a ledditor who copies their discussions and shitposts here just to look cool. He posted the RK "tier list" too. Disgusting.

Since starting I did 1 job summon, 3 greater and 1 more job summon. All 3 greater gave me some useful cards but ultimately I really regret not doing job pulls the whole time. Especially since every sidequest area with another summon ticket seems to be gated by job-type.

I don't want to waste seeds investing in the starter jobs but I also don't have 1 of every type worth investing in. I considered saving all my tickets for August, both because the new summon might have decent job rates and also there might be some anniversary special pull, but getting 100% job is nice for now, even if they're the basic ones.

I have to be honest, when I learned that job summons will be merged with greater I almost quit, it seems like a very shitty idea unless you get a free pull a week or something.

I didnt start getting into alot of game series until i was much older, being from a middle class family i only every bought new games and stuff once maybe twice a year at best growing up and i was only ever into a few things when i was young, commonish stuff like Spyro, Rachet and Clank, Armored Core, Jax, DMC, and like 1 or two more but that was pretty much it for most of it, but as i got older and started being able to support myself i decided to try out a bunch of series that caught my interest. So maybe because i was older when i got into it was i able to enjoy and respect these games more, and even made it a task to play them all (almost done at this point...only missing FF8, FF2, and original FF3, also not counting side games which is ehh for me atm). Its fun to look back and see where you were when you started a game series and to see how much you can enjoy it now as an older person. But maybe thats just me. Pic related was my first one, and the one that started my trip into this series, and to this day i enjoy the most, and even tho i know it will never get a remake like 4 did or anything, its still fun to open it up and play again, always trying different combos for the shits and giggles.

Samurai is a shitty job, unfortunately. His ult is great for high-scores and for one-shotting Gilgamesh but that's all he's good for.

If he's all you have then try investing in an AoE BDD from the ability shop like Titan.

>But don't worry, you won't have to fight one in the future! ;^)

Also, maybe it just looks like it because they're all on a rather small place, but damn, the amount of NPCs talking about lore and stuff, at any given time, is kinda impressive.

>I have to be honest, when I learned that job summons will be merged with greater I almost quit, it seems like a very shitty idea unless you get a free pull a week or something.
They're going to let us grind magicite soon so it should be way easier to roll more often

The answer is that the corporate execs and shareholders got really scared of shit they thought was 'outdated'. That's why they moved away from ATB and turn-based systems while constantly ramping up the cinematic and story elements. Then they got surprised when Bravely Default actually did well.

I've said it before. A new sprite-based final fantasy in the vein of the SNES-era of games with a large studio behind it could sell gangbusters. Think 'Mega Man 9'.

Thanks for the advice, also what the fuck is up with your gil. Are you Yojimbo?

How do I into quickenings? They seem pretty non-damaging desu. Bonus question, why is Dr. Cid always talking to himself?

That's a lot of fucking gil.

>2 5 star bases
>Ass robot with no ass shots
>Gumi can only make a good global exclusive if it's a oc
>2 4 star bases
>Veritas, FFIII, and Cloud banners are coming in the future
So why are people dropping everything on the Nier banner like it's Orlandeau 2.0? Is 9S that good?

WHY AREN'T YOU MOBIUSFAGS DED YET? DON'T YOU SEE THAT THE ONLY MOBILE GAMES ALLOWED HERE IS BE AND RK! CHOOSE YOUR JOB IN HELL MOBIUSKEKS OR LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN!

because that nigga cray

I think it was last E3 Mistwalker announced they were teaming up with some other cool company to make just that. The sprites looked like BE. I'll see if I can dig up a video, it's practically a final fantasy.

user.. RK is dead. BE and Mobius are the new hotness now.

mobius falseflagger trying to get sympathy downloads
sad tbqhfam

We don't know that.
It could be 3 5* bases, 3 4* bases, or even two separate banners. Or even raid units.
We don't know shit.

Because he isn't talking to himself

I've rolled around 8-10 jobs now and they are all Warrior and Ranger. I don't have a single mage or monk that isn't starter. I don't even have any support/healer type jobs at all.

On one side its a plus and easier to focus on one type of cards, but on the other its lame since you can't mix it up and if I get a good monk or mage cards I can't use it.

Hopefully the changes make the game much more enjoyable.

But then, I really just play this when im bored waiting for energy in BE to refresh so it isn't a big deal.

This is practically worth it for a reaction pic.

Queen pls.

Or it could be 1 5* base and 2B could get Balthier'd.

During the FFVII event a few months ago they gave out 10 million gil per day for about a week. Up to that point I had been playing for four or five months and didn't even have 10 million gil to begin with.

That's chump change in JP, though.

Would there be a better character in the series to hatefuck than Queen?

Rinoa

It's okay to specialize in one job type. I played for ten months I think before putting together a mage deck.

Hey badonk.
Have you finished the story in JP?
I think I read that they released the final chapter already.

It literally hatched yesterday, both IRL and in-game, what the hell is up with these guys.

I haven't finished it, but I'm right there and can finish it pretty much any time I want. I've been taking it easy on JP lately because it's been causing me a lot of stress.

how can you hatefuck characters that you love?

I told you about the chemicals they feed these chickens before user.
Why do you think they grow so big and sound like horses instead of birds?

not!Prishe is kinda cute, in a weird way.

Asking again since it wasn't answered in previous thread, sorry. Did all the daemons die after the end of XV or do they still appear each night/wherever it's dark?

>because it's been causing me a lot of stress.
How so, user?

>got rem with my 10+1 ticket
This makes up for dark knight cecil

>implying donkey kong country is bad

yes

Well they said they were all coming in this event, we just have no idea how it's structured.

Maybe it's just me but JP puts a lot of pressure on you to play even when you don't want to. Magicite farming is a part of that, if you aren't grinding every day then you're letting free magicite disappear which my autism won't allow. It also has events like "Get an extra Summon Ticket for every five levels of Chaos Vortex you pass in the next week" or "Get an extra Summon Ticket for each lap of Endless War you do in the next four days" that force you to do really, really tough endgame content before you're ready for it or else risk letting free Summon Tickets disappear.

I think that magicite farming is going to bring some of that stress over to GL but it won't be so bad since we'll still have the distiller.

How do you know he's talking to himself?

>since we'll still have the distiller.

Are you sure? There's no way they're just going to become generous and give us extra magicite, I think they're just changing the way we get it.

>tfw barely farmed during mobius day
>Still like 200k dark seeds from max judge

At least you got Judge. I didn't even end up playing at all mobius day since I wasn't really working on anything other than the event.

Then I decided to fuck with Berserker and now I need more darks for it. Probably won't even end up using it much or the skill I wasted star seeds and shit on.

I don't know what's going on

Gross. Is this fanart by the guy who did Moon Over June?

All earth keys unlocked
what a fucking shitshow that was

He's not talking to himself.
Quickenings aren't good unless you trigger a concurrence, which is a large, non-elemental (in spite of the graphics on some of them) source of AOE damage that can deal a fuckton to a boss and clear its minions to boot. You trigger these concurrences through different combinations of level 1, 2, and 3 quickenings. For instance, 3 level 1 quickenings in one chain will trigger the first concurrence, Inferno, unless your chain qualifies for a stronger concurrence. Your chain will always end with the strongest concurrence that it meets the requirements for.
You can google for a table that describes the different concurrence requirements.

Some people just REALLY like fat girls.

I bet that's work of notOtacon and his secret lab.

I honestly don't even care much for the job, I'd trade it if I could, it's just the second job I've gotten so I feel compelled to use it.
I

i just want that cape already, how many story updates do we need to get the remaining black keys?

I'm pretty sure they said we're keeping it.
In exchange we get 10k max magicite limit less than JP(JP gets 30k, GL will have 20k)

So, RK mined announcements say that the FFII torment is on Monday. 5* bravery motes. The CM will probably suck. Maybe I can finally get some use out of Leila's BSB, though.

>RK
Lol

>tfw no double pirate buttjob

>in exchange they'll just neuter our ability to save
GL Mobius once again proving that it already killed itself.

I wish there was more Leila art, she is fine

It was perfect as I got to this part<
Then I scrolled down a few pixels more and it went to shit...

Muh dick

I didn't keep much of her stuff since I didn't care about FF2.

Oh, if you started recently I have a question. When you did the novice trials, did you get almost max skillseeds of every type?

I started maybe a week ago and it threw me off because I could instantly max out a job and steamroll everything. I have no idea if that's normal or if an event was going on.

Source, user.

Well, after talking to everyone, I think, it's time I checked what that Combat Exercise thing was.

>called "Exercise"
>difficulty is very high

Pls.

Anyway, might as well check it out, since now I only have requests left.

I think that's normal. I only did it immediately because I had heard it mentioned in the thread some months back.

You have to play for 12 real hours or 12 game hours?
Also how do game hours relate to real hours?

FF2 had a lot of flaws, but its female cast was definitely a high point
>these 2 will never fight over you

haha

ASS TO ASS!

Lightfoot

teehee

Are there any FFBE JP players here with a Trance Terra with Magical Awakening +2 and Chaos Wave +2? I have one in my team and on friends' list if you want someone to combo with.

>last mission's boss was lv19
>first exercise is level thirty-goddamn-five

I guess I'll just do some requests now.

Sort of the latter, the hours are more like a sort of currency that you spend to get special conversations and events.

It's weird, I only really played FF2 on the GBA once. But most of the characters I remembered were the party members that died, which was a lot of them. Even so, once I finished the normal game I had no desire to play the extra dungeon with those guys. I didn't hate it, but it just was boring.

Which?

Look up Lightfoot Yuffie Rikku on rule34 or something, it'll be there

>jpcuck

It isn't!

Alright this is driving me fucking crazy. I'm trying to find the name of a new game that looks like a snes rpg, but modern.

>I think it was shown off at E3 2016
>I think it had hand-drawn backgrounds and sprites
>It didn't even have a title, maybe just 3 or 4 stills.
>You had a large party, 5 or 6 members.
>Enemies were on the left, party on the right.
>They were fighting an enemy that looked exactly like this fuck from FFVI.

If any of you have played ff6 and also seen this before you'll hopefully know what I'm talking about, It wasn't one of the big announcements so I'm having a hard time finding anything.