Hello, i've just bought a car, say something nice to it

Hello, i've just bought a car, say something nice to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-LClF6rVL-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I learned to drive in one of these, it corners like a kart. Still have its spoiler stored in the garage

fajna popierdółka

205, 106, 306, Saxo are amazing cars.
Lightweight underpowered hoonmachines.
Watch out for the locks on the rear doors, they tend to stiffen up to a point when they become hard to pull.

Except the GTi6

Don't look at crashtests of this one or the brother "Saxo"

Body looks in good shape. Will look good waxed

no rear doors so no probs
the owner was a mechanic and was kind enough to lift it in his garage and let us take a look at the underside, not a single spot of rust which is weird since we use salt on our roads.
The clearcoat is peeling off on the roof tho

youtu.be/-LClF6rVL-c

I said DON'T look at it.

well, it has two airbags and seatbelts, soooo i might not die as much

Is being paraplegic or quadraplegic really better than straight up dying?

C'est magnifique

Ja jebie polaczku... wyjebałbym Twoje autko w rurę wydechową

we will see, i've always wanted to be an alcoholic so it would be the best time to start

also would mounting a white flag on the antena a humorous thing? i'd imagine not everyone would get it but it seems funny to me

As a fireman please make sure you crash somewhere out of reach with no other people involved and you and your car burn to the ground before anyone even notices. Makes it much easier for everyone involved.
Thanks

nice. which engine?

106s/saxos/205s can be great machines with 1.4 and over, and even 1.4 8v tu3jp is very popular among tuners because 106 is often used as entry level rallycross/amateur rally car

This: This car's a blast to drive and you feel a rush even at low speeds.

have fun bro, it's a cool little car

>underpowered
They had decent power compared to the competition. The 106 Gti/Saxo VTS were the fastest in their class.

Pretty sure the one OP bought is not the Gti

1.1, 60bhp still feels plenty in a car of this weight

The whole range had decent power compared to the competition. Nobody was making high power city cars in the 90s.

chujowy samochód

nice car mate

except the 1.0 which seems anemic
the 1.1 is faster than it by 6 seconds to 60mph, which is alot i think

>you feel a rush even at low speeds
Definitely not because it feels like it's gonna fall apart at 60kph

oh well. first car?

have fun anyways, it's all good as long as you enjoy it. i've been taking my previous car, xsara 1.4 (similarly slow 0-100, heavier, so probably worse in corners) to the track in poland and it was amazing experience.

Most 1.0 were really slow. My first car had 50hp.

It is slightly better than the alternative of walking

I can confirm that that definitely is a vehicle. Good job user

That's castle combe.

My friends brother crashed his Saxon and lost a large part of his intestine resulting in a colostomy. He also had some spinal damage from the accident.
Best part is when he gets his shopping in Sainsbury's and they ask if he needs a carrier bag, he always says 'Nah, I've got a bag for life'

top cunt

Had the same one with a 55 HP diesel, very reliable little shitbox. But the rear badge falls off on 100% of those.

My gf used to drive one, it was pretty solid. No luxury but lasts forever.