/mbgg/ - Mobage General #740

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1gP7J6aTuFhHWiFhB4DdR52iKs5Hr0WVw9_pmUa1wO40/
youtube.com/watch?v=14USUbNtLZA&feature=push-lbrm&attr_tag=yavM7fqKA-RlEwdV-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give up rerolling, nii-sama!

>rainbow folder
>fire circle
OH
>it's not Ami
oh

New ranking is also up.

Mamuru.

Sella still survives

I love Charlotte!

I'm so sorry for your terminal shit taste user

I'm free!

Give Koga accounts please

Why is she making this face and what does it mean?

I'm not that guy, sorry.

Oh, you're then?

She saw your dick and is equal parts embarrassed and unimpressed.

Not him

Oh well. Enjoy using her.

But Koryuu is very arujisexual. She would love my dick.

She enjoyed mine first and now others just cant compare

Onimaru's voice is much cuter than I expected.

I cant wait for the new theresa chapter to be added

I only need like 8 more A frags until I can claim her nun version

Its funny how these things work.

I shit on the S-rank mei so much but now she's my most used character even though I have other characters to use. I'd love to blow through everything with a Theresa but she's kind of lacking in the firepower department without a 5* cross and I end up taking forever to kill things or just failing things if its a time attack. Would also love to blow through things with a Himeko but all her versions are far too slow and her S version kills herself pretty with her special.

Meanwhile Mei's playstyle has grown on me and she's the only character that can put some real distance between her and the enemy then dash back to get some hits in on the now stunned enemy which is really good for those missions where you don't want to get hit at all for a crown or because the enemies just hurt that much.

>Kills herself with her special
Yeah, took me a while to get used to how close I could cut it, and I still sometimes mess up and do it anyway.

Especially since her spin locks her into the animation, so you need enough HP to finish and cancel.

Can't speak for the other Ss, since I've only played them in event stages and such. But Mei's definitely my most used support, that extra EP is pretty great.

Yeah that too
You just cant beat that extra +50 AP on top of everything

how generous are tenka with their gems giveaway?

Shit game shit rates don't even bother.

Fairly generous. You get a decent amount from daily logins and just playing regularly, and events tend to give a good number as well. I don't think it's unreasonable to save up at least 2 10-rolls per month.

Pretty generous so expect to roll a lot at the end of every month

BGHS translation of Kaede's summer night festival: docs.google.com/document/d/1gP7J6aTuFhHWiFhB4DdR52iKs5Hr0WVw9_pmUa1wO40/
Kaede is the cutest.

Kanon next. Expecting that to be miserable.

desu wa

>keep accidentally letting my only geared character die on the 30 stam stage
I'm regretting LBing the event gauntlet right away whenever I got a new one. Right now I could have two decently geared characters instead of a single dark SR with 3k attack trying to be my only damage dealer.

youtube.com/watch?v=14USUbNtLZA&feature=push-lbrm&attr_tag=yavM7fqKA-RlEwdV-6

AG stream happening

You should have at least 1 UR for hard content.

Thanks desuwa

I do. My biggest problem at the moment is that a large portion of the attack items I have are Dark however, and until I get Kou levelled up my only Dark UR that can deal damage is Sayo, and Sayo just doesn't deal damage.

With this equipment would it be more worthwhile to just level up Momiji and just ignore the fact that all of my elemental attack stuff is Dark? I also have a Tsu that has a single LB if she'd be a better option that Momiji assuming ignoring element was a decent idea.

VA is apparently trying to do some stage and if she wins then we get free shit

time for dissapointment

She better not fail us.

Kou actually works well with this event if you know how to use her. I have her equipped with the UR shuriken skill, and if you can aim it into a large mob of enemies one shuriken will pretty much entirely fill up your ougi gauge in one go. And since her ougi is an AoE interrupt you can spam it to keep the heavy attacks from hitting you and to chip away at the trash mobs as well.

You can also level whoever you want to, element bonuses are a plus but aren't mandatory. All of my Kou equips are off-element and I can still clear 50 stam with her.

4* ticket or I don't care

not bad at all, still no Tsuda.

She did it and we're getting a free skill cookie

Wow, it's nothing

I'll take my free skill cookie thank you

Guess I'll give Kou some use then. Hopefully she'll work better than Ookurikara for clearing 30 stam consistently.

One thing I've noticed (that I like) about Tenka is that you have to take your own playstyle into consideration when you approach some of the tougher content. My advice might not work for you or it might not--try playing around with different combinations of swords and skills and eventually one should click. Good luck!

That 360° VR Live with Miyaka was pretty cute

Apparently you can try the stage she was doing in game?

If this is a new girl then these guys work fast

I have an insider on Dena and he says Tenka doesn't produce much revenue from the past few months. There is a talk on whether they will continue the game for 1 year or not.

How deep did PTD hurt you user?
I've never seen someone so autistic about a game before

That's just the cosplayer who's one of regular guests on AG streams.

I don't even play PTD. What are you talking about?

And your father also works for Nintendo?

Sui is top cute.

Is that so? Maybe you are not a lying piece of shit shitposter. I never saw Tenka went top 50 in a few months.

I won't be posting on here if my father works for Nintendo.

>People actually falling for sea-kun changing the thing about SE being unsatisfied with how PTD is doing for Tenka

>people still think someone actually cares for ptd
two words, pathetic and retard.

Yeah those describe you perfectly, congratulations.

I've never seen someone so assblasted over a game.

Believe what you want to believe if it will make you sleep well at night. I am just warning those tenka-anons not to get too attached with tenka.

>184294257
Just ignore that guy who shitposts about PTD.
It can't be helped because this is a general where people trade their sanity for rerolling more cute girls.
I guess I will ditch Tenka Hyakken and wait for the new FOTM, Magireco probably.

You guy's aren't playing Himeko properly. The rate of HP drain increases as time goes on, so try to keep it to around 1 to 1.5 combo (don't do all the vertical swings). Also, you can cancel her ultimate much faster by just tagging out, as it stops the hp drain instantly.

Can I have your Tenka account?

Holy shit. Fuck this challenge stage in AG

And the VA cleared that for us with a mono blue team + perfectly balanced hestia shion

Anyone wants to trade this? I'm looking for a Onimaru account.

This dumbass challenge quest is only up for a couple hours and has no rewards that I can see. Pass

>unleash X ultimate attacks
This is one of the most cancerous missions, I literally have to unequip all my shit so that I don't one-shot everything and can actually build up my charge meter. The one for the boss rush in the Theresa gaiden quest was especially bad because there was literally two enemies that had fucking 5 HP each.

>Boss rush!
>Its literally 2 enemies, 3 in the hard version

>tfw gotten consistent at sub-20 second clears of 50 stamina trio
>got all four copies of the box Gauntlet
>not a single UR skill drop
How damn low is this drop rate.

Don't forget, you need to complete all the missions if you want that Theresa fragment :^)
I must have spent at least 5 minutes perfect dodging to build up charge 2 points at a time.

>The rate of HP drain increases as time goes on
I didn't catch onto this one at first.

But what first clued me in was that event that gave you the huge HP pool, would've been able to keep it on forever in there otherwise.

But I feel like limiting yourself to just the starting swings would be losing on a lot of damage, I just try to hit as much as I can and then cancel it when I need to. Just gotta make sure to end before starting a spin once I'm low.

I mostly just use it on bosses, anyway. Normal spin and flame sword weapon skill are enough to clear out most other stuff.

>Cancel the special by tagging out
Yeah, read about that one on the wiki. I don't think that works on the spin either, but pretty useful otherwise.

The trick is to bring 3 50-75 sp skill units and a S Mei support

Yeah that's the trick
Just fill your friends list with S meis and bring 2-3 units that can use their ultimate right away

Easy life easy crowns

Like the other user said, I just leave Himeko for bosses and use literally anyone else for clearing.
If I see myself in the need to actually use her for clearing then I just spam her charge attack to kill shit.

Wow, I'm dumb. Thanks for the tip, that's going to save me a lot of grief in the future.

Thanks user. The anime made me like Kaede even more.

>Clear Theresa 2-2 without getting hit 5 times

Fuck that

Recently "upgraded" my phone from an lg g3 to asus zenfone zoom s only to find out theres stuttering when I play starlight stage. How fucked am I if I want to play houkai 3rd on the zenfone?

I don't know specifically about the zenfone, but Houkai is very well-optimized for how taxing it looks. It ran well on my own G3 when I used it to reroll, so if you upgraded to a better phone I don't see why you should have any problems.

Just wait until you get to the part where you have to kill ice ganesha without getting hit 5 times
I'm so glad I have Himeko and could power through it with her special because that bull does like a million hits

I'll work on the hards for ch1 when I wake up tomorrow, want to spend my AP on other things right now.

How bad was the stuttering before you changed phones?

>lg g3 to asus zenfone
>upgrade
I wouldn't say that user.

The odd thing is that the zenfone stutters on starlight stage and has audio problems with school idol festival. The lg g3 never had this kinds of problems

My bad, I meant that the zenfone stutters on starlight stage while lg g3 doesnt

Game runs really nicely with minimal stuttering on really rare occasions on my Amazon tablet

Zero issues with any other /mbgg/ FOTM or game so if your new phone is better than amazon's fire tablets then you'll have no problems.

I think you should switch back to our old phone, seriously.

Agreed

If I bought a phone to upgrade and it turned out to be worse then i'd just return it and get a refund

Thanks for the feedback guys

Didn't really care about what I pulled since I singled pulled I'd and Mileena's mirror but I ended up pulling another mirror anyways

Anyone wants this for an Onimaru account?

That's a godlike account, just start with that instead of oni

But I really want Onimaru.. All she's been doing for the past 2 days is eluding me nonstop.

I do want but I don't have Onimaru

Get a non-meme phone like OnePlus next time.

Then just hope someone feels like trading I guess

That account is pretty amazing and has anything you'd ever need to start out

Yeah, even the strongest bait can't get me an Onimaru account. I just binded it and continued rerolling..

People shill the Nvidia shield a lot too

Its being shilled so much that I've been considering it for when I need a new device

Does anyone else find it really endearing how the swords ask to go out on expeditions? Even though it happens constantly it doesn't seem to bother me because their eagerness to be useful is really cute. And then they're really happy when you praise them afterwards for doing a good job.

I find it actually quite annoying that they ask me to go on an expedition so often and every single time I log on

I can see that, I hope they change the frequency a little so that the characters you don't normally send out ask to go on one every so often.

>Just wait until you get to the part where you have to kill ice ganesha without getting hit 5 times

Oh, that was easy, I just brought along a whale Sakura support and blitzed it. 2-2 is just a pain and I don't have a good unit to shred robots so I inevitably get winged by the boss.