Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/YLYWL75e
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>What is the status of Rance Quest?
Depends on when Mangagamer announce it. The great sales of Rance VI mean that it will happen at some point and probably sooner rather than later. As far as we know it is at least 70% translated.

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Rance 5D+VI (Hardcopy) - To be released 7th July 2017
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Shizuka Weekend starting today

first for no ixseal h-code

This is a good one from last birthday.

Post your rare shizukas

This is cute as fuck

I can't believe someone saved that. It reminds me of how I might've actually gotten worse at drawing.

I have them all saved. And they're all on the booru.

Stop for DHR!

People save lots of random shit from /hannyrape/

>Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017

Also this

??????????????

alright niggers who should i give the brute photo to in sengoku rance

Nobody drawing?

How's Ixseal? Anyone playing it?

still torrenting.

I'm playing it. Overall I think it's a much more improvement than Haruka. Those special atack animations are gorgeous.

Except for one thing though. That scene replay mode. It's a fucking mess going through that shit. Scene replay mode in Haruka was way better organized.

I would but I got too sucked into Overlord

I downloaded it but I'm the middle of a RPG session right now.

Waiting for the H/Code.

Planning to but I won't until I can text hook it.
Finding a hook code from scratch is a pain in the ass and the game will likely get updated soon anyway, so I'll wait a day or two hoping for someone else to do the hard work for me.

Well drawfag weekends lasted exactly one year.

I'm at work right now so I can't draw until tomorrow

I'll do something in the middle of the week when I get my toaster back. I'm posting from my phone for now.

Any new news about Rance X?

>Both girls have scenes with dogs in Ixseal
Arunaru must be proud. I hope he translates it.

Playing 5D and I am stuck on this fight. Right after entering the Well on Chapter 3 there's a forced fight that I can't win no matter what.

What do?

Ixseal was just released.

>At least 3 different /ss/ scene for Ixseal
Hotdamn.

There's two things you can try.
First, order your skills around. The game tends to have certain numbers roll whenever you try the same fight over and over so put your strongest attacks there.

But, if like me you fought almost nothing in Chapter 1 and you didn't know about upgrading numbered skills (like Attack and Defend) for Rance by placing the same skill over another during level up, then you're fucked.

You gotta start over.

More proof that Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red

I started over. Didn't know about numbered skills until you said it, either.

What do I even do with captured girl monsters? I caught a bunny girl but she doesn't have any skills.

They get better. Mortar girl is pretty fun.
Death girl trivializes the last boss since insta-kill works.

>ou didn't know about upgrading numbered skills (like Attack and Defend) for Rance by placing the same skill over another during level up, then you're fucked.
I finished my first run without upgrading skills at all

She died when her HP reached zero. I suppose they're expendable? How do I level them up?

I tried to get it done before midnight
I failed miserably
It was just supposed to be Rance looking at Shizuka but then I realized that I had 70% of the canvas empty
I might redo it later and color it then

Ready for doggy style?

It was supposed to be her standing on something to get a look over the wall since Rance was chasing her or something only for him to be right behind her
I don't know, I don't even know how to draw I got to wake up in like 5 hours
stay alive

you don't

Still in progress.

When you reach an empty room, the Gal Monster will pop out of your party. You can click on them with Rance to give him a random stat up.

holy fuck the demon army is strong
and it attacks 3 fuckin times a turn i cant even do anything

they do that once.

oh thank god

Does anyone know how I can get Interactive Text Hooker to work with Rance Quest? I wanna get a playthrough in with MTL, but I have no idea how to get the hook/thread thing to work.

It works fine. Look up ITHVNR and Hongfire.

>I wanna get a playthrough in with MTL
But why.

I have two drawings to celebrate Shizuka's birthday, even though neither of them is birthday themed.

The first one is from a friend, she drew it after I gave her 2 reference pics.

FLAT

And this is mine, with a more casual and happy representation of Shizuka. Took very heavy inspiration from other stuff

I love you all anons and hope you're having a great day.

Happy birthday, Shizuka!

Good efforts

I neither have the Papaya key nor the password for the teleporter in the invisible wall room. What did I miss?

Did you get the carrots?

The hidden pathways, pay attention to the red on the mad.

There should be an invisible door in the wall where you'll meet her apprentice who is a bodiless head now, feed her some carrot afterwards.

Is Shizuka /hanny/'s favourite character overall?

No actually. Where was that again? Guess I'll go do some backtracking.

Favourite girl.

Post roster. As for the what the overall optimal choice is, I don't think anyone's sure but a common answer is "some generic Tactician or Cavalry".

Pick one and kill the other. Choose carefully.

>Are the SAT bonuses for Maeda and Akechi worth it? Or should those be ignored for other bonuses?
Unless you've someone severely fucked up and have left yourself with no choice but to upgrade these units then as far as I can see you've pretty much always got some better things to spend your SAT on. In the early and mid game there's many SAT bonuses which are clearly better than the two you've mentioned (e.g. Rance upgrades, Reinforcements, Dousan, +1 Action Fan, and troop replenishment cost -1) and in the late game you'd probably rather have +3 affection for everyone or even that thing that improves the magnitude of your battle preps.

How can you choose anyone but Shizuka on her birthday ?

RIp Satella

Shizuka, even if Satella dies her blood soul will just bring her back.

Erasing =/= killing

If Shizuka consumed Satella's bloodsoul, whose conciousness would win?

Shizuka probably, Ithere admired that aspect of her after all

Kill Satella and feed the blood soul to Shizuka.

/HS30@402BC3 only hooks previous message, but it's better than no hook at all. Feel free to fix it if you can.

Why is she so perfect?

Shizuka I imagine.

Shizuka has better legs, thighs and hips. And hair. and is fertile.

That's not a guarantee post Rance IX.

Just wait a decade.

I'll be sad if all the fated doesn't bear a child.

One's a semen demon that will milk you dry and the other is Satella, so it seems pretty obvious.

Kidding, I like them both equally neutral .

Neutral is the lose them both option based on KR.

>a child
Say no to one child policy in eroge

I agree.
I want Reset to have a little sister.

I want a spin off after Rance X, with a party made of Rance children.

The answer in KR is always Nagi though.

Shizuka's end is perfect for her development(?) from II to KR but by god is it depressing from multiple angles.

Then you'll get in user!!! That's the next game that will be made!! Congratulations. Trust me my grandpa works at alicesoft.

>not picking Shizuka to have her maturbate in front of Rance

>Trust me my grandpa works at alicesoft.
With how old is the company, I wouldn't be surprised if someone had grand children while working for Alicesoft.

I've figured it out
>tada
>tafa
>tafu
>toufu guy posting as user

Impossible, Alicesoft's English in thier games isn't that go

TADA has shit tier english.
Also, his favourite girl is Copa.

Maybe one of his fantasies is that a super rich and successful woman falls in love with him and buys him a castle along with another woman who also loves him and is a queen.

Honestly I finished MGQ Paradox with MTL and Google translate was surprisingly legible. Even with the random gibberish over 90% of the game is easily understood if you can put in a bit of reading effort, and you're just such a big idiot you can't wait for a decent translation.

And I just finished Sengoku, and want a new game to keep me tied for a while. Id probably be better of waiting for the release, but not knowing when it's coming just fucks my patience right up.

Play the other translated Rance games.

It can be, it depends on how much they care about it.

I agree. At least Darx lets his wife have more than one of his children, even if only the first one is ever pertinent.

Secondary kids are major characters in another softhouse chara game.

I meant in the same games. I think it takes out;vegetables or another whole different game to show an image of a few of Darx children mildly grown up together in one picture.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SCENE