BMW 525i 2007 hose Kit and adapter thingie

Hey, I don’t know much about cars, one of my Coolant hoses was leaking, the part which plugs the hose into the engine is all corroded and needs to be replaced, can someone identify this part and link me one them please?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstuning.com/BMW-E60-525i-N52_3.0L/Search/SiteSearch/11537544638/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post picture of engine or post last 7 digits of your VIN so I can find the exact one you need.

lmao another user eats shit with a busted bmw coolant system

But that's a metal part.

no its not m8.

Ok, but the car is 10 years old.

>lol another car with a broken part
>checkmate christians
>tip fedora

design flaw. bmws have been doing this for a long time now.

Every car has its shortcomings.
Doesnt seem to stop all the 10s of thousands of old BMWs is see every single fucking day

you know nothing.

You know the bus schedule.

nah m8. i dont own a bmw.

Exactly, bus riders dont own cars.

It's just shitty german plastics that becomes supper brittle after 10 years or so.

Also someone also did some ghetto repairs on that since that's not original bmw clip.

Seems volvo was doing aimilar bullshit wihen they were owned bt GM.
Instead of a reliable and easy to change PCV valve like every other car uses, they designed some shitty box with plastic tubes going every which way that regulates crankcase pressure. Surprise to find out that plastic hoses with hot ass gas inside of them and attached to a hot ass engine block dont fucking survive that long. Plus the box gets clogged super easily and just fucking pressures the block and crankcase, blows out seals, fucks all sorts of shit up.
And a replacement box is like $300. So dumb.

OP is that broke piece attached with just 2 bolts?
If yes here's your part number; 11537544638

Should run you less than 50 bucks

This is why a bmw can never be a classic car, because it has fragile plastic junk all over the place.

Disregard the bolt question, forgot about the first pic.

>This is why a Ferrari can never be a classic car, because it has fragile aluminum junk all over the place.

>This is why a Morgan can never be a classic car, because it has fragile wooden junk all over the place.

>This is why a Porsche can never be a classic car, because it has fragile beetle junk all over the place.

ecstuning.com/BMW-E60-525i-N52_3.0L/Search/SiteSearch/11537544638/

Ecstuning is a reputable company so no worries of getting swindled.

No. aluminum last for years. Wood does too as long as you dont keep it continuously submerged in water.
And beetle parts are all metal and last well too.
Bmw is just cheap brittle plastic literally engineeered from the german factory to fail after a certain span of time. They intend for you to replace all the plastic corrugated pool hoses they use for the emmisions and the oil separator and waterpump/ thermostat assembly and they intend for you to replace the crumbling window trim and they intend for you to buy new plastic valve covers, window regulators are also needed in way shorter intervals. Radiator expansion tanks.... the list goes on and on.
All the cars you mentioned do none of those things. Some older bmws dont do all of those things untill the e36 when that ended.
New BMWs have stupid touchscreen garbage thats gonna look soo dated And ridiculous in 10 years and there will be no software updates for any of that shit, those cars are going straight to the recyclers after less than a decade. They will never be classics.

yeah that's the oil filter housing, just replaced it in my volvo, $200 USD for the housing, pcv, hose clamps and all necessary gaskets. its a very commmon issue

what a fucking filthy engine, so it seems all fucking euro trash engines are the same always leaks and breaks down.

Enlighten us please mr expert lmao

>Wood does too as long as you dont keep it continuously submerged in water
>made in permawet, the country
also
>aluminum last for years
>not decades
>cant even beat a rubber hose when snagged like in pic related
we all know copper is the best metal, aloominumfag

BMW fags getting butt blasted.

>Opie comes in innocently asking for help finding a part.
>Gets his answer
>Not before Veeky Forums turns the thread to shit
>Probably scared him off, leaving him with his issue.

>millions of forums dedicated to broken down BMWs
>comes to Veeky Forums to seek help

Veeky Forums has become more cancerous than /b/ a while ago

Point taken.

hmm not sure, my 2007 lexus doesn't have this issue with the original cooling system.

Too bad your lexus is a boring cuckmobile

>a probably autotragic 525i is fun
no point in buying an unreliable and boring car

No point in buying a shitty rebadged toyota either, unless you’re a prestigious grandmother

reliability retard, that was the point.
>buying rebadged better versions of already reliable cars
yes especially lightly used