What is the most expensive car you can reasonably ever hope to own?

I'll probably never be able to own something worth over 50k.

Looking forward to buy one when they cost 30k, M2 is best euro car under 100k no doubt.

30k Miata or some Hot Hatch

I would love to have a mint 1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special.
Probably worth $15,000
Then add another 15,000 for mawds and shit.

no idea how much these go for in canada but i want one

Forgot pic

C63 is my affordable dream car

3k civic

I'll never be able to own a brand new car or even a nice used car. I'm a failure at life who can only manage to get minimum wage jobs. So I'll be stuck buying used shitboxes for the rest of my life.

This.
Unless I find a better job, which I probably cant.

BMW e39 M5

or pic related if it ever drops under 50k but given it's a critically acclaimed Lexus I doubt it will happen soon

I think I can go for something around 200k in ten years

This. I hate being a wage slave so I just work about 3 days a month to support myself. I will never be rich.

I could probably afford a 200k car if I was so inclined, but I’m more into classics and muscle cars.

LOOOOOOOL HAAHA THAT MEEM

Probably about 35-40k
Maybe 50 if I get the promotion I’m shooting for

i unfortunately feel this feel too deep, even with a degree i can only ever get minimum wage jobs, my life is that of a loser. At least we are in the same boat

An okay shaped RX7 FD. Anything below $60,000

>OWN a car.
Half of these will be owned by the bank.
Americunts...

It can in ten years.

If my career goes the way i hope the only thing i would ever splurge on is a koenigsegg 1:1. Ill probably end up with a garage of shitboxes with autism spectrum level swaps though.

Only if you lease it or never paid off your terminal loan or ten year waiting period europoor.

>low paying job
>no real motivation to change
>strong dislike of owing money to anyone

Good thing I like sub-5k shitboxes, I guess.

If I wait two years a 30k car
If I wait 5, a 100k car

I'm not rich or make a lot of money, but my costs are low so I hoard my money hard.

But I only like buying cars under 30k anyway

A half dead E 55 AMG with 400 000 km owned by 23 different Turks and Arabs!

I just want a boxy RWD shitbox with pop-up headlights, ranging from an FB to a C4. Anything.
I just want a car for those retrofuture feels.

t.eurofag.

I suppose I can buy whatever I want depending on how long I save my money. But I don't really want any expensive cars, probably the most expensive car I desire is a C5. However, I would really like to be able to buy my dad the 66 corvette he's always wanted, but those are going to be $100k starting price by the time I start my career.

MkII Supra or inte R 98spec

ferrari gtc4 lusso or 918 porsche no problem because i believe in myself

lol I'm 18 and about to buy a $25k aud car which is about 45k USD

Want a 991.1 when it hits the bottom of the depreciation curve ($35-50k) in the next 5-10 years and hold it for the Long haul. Since it's the last n/a regular 911 I bet they will appreciate like the 993s. Will save to buy cash of course. Would potentially abort mission if Mazda comes out with the rx9 in 2020

Lowest it will probably go for within 5 years from launch is about 70k. Salvage titles, maybe 50k.

I know its not been out for long, but its not mass produced and people swoop em up if they drop as low as 80k.

Basically anything around 40 grand

Focus RS, civic type R, infinity q30, wrx sti or even used R35

Man, a garage of shit boxes with Autism Swaps could be cool.

I still wanna put a Hellcat in an FD RX7.

Fuck a hood, let the motor hang out in the open and get dirty.

You're a sick monster.

I currently own a gt350r which was around $69k new + tax/tag. If I could own any other sports car it would probably be a gt3. I just fucking love this car, man. It's a blast. Never gonna sell this fucker. It's also pretty funny how often this car turns heads for being a mustang. 9 times out of 10 at the gas station there's someone either taking pics, complimenting the car, or coming up to talk about it, which is pretty cool. No regrets

>GT350R
Post pics please

The deluxe bus pass that comes with a water cup

m3

get your ass to Veeky Forums and start trading then. I drive a 40k car. It's possible with work

>get your ass to Veeky Forums and start trading

When I bought my last car I thought I can either get a nice basic brand new big car or a great sportscar with power for around 30k. I feel 30k is the average persons car around here that doesnt work minimum wage.

>work
>implying buying crypto isnt just gambling on fucking meth

Something around $100,000 by today's dollar value.