obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wFQ2GR
discord.gg/chquY2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cute devs

second for JIDF

nth for Are you making progress, you better be making progress, show we your progress right now.

I'm not. It's late right now. And it's the weekend, so tomorrow I have to work.
Can't wait for Monday so I can dev again.

what's the best time to show progress anyway??
is everybody sleeping now?

Posted it a bit before last thread died. Thinking of adding traps before adding enemies.

first 10 posts in the thread is a pretty good time

Showing progress on /agdg/ just post any time, it doesn't matter. There are less people on late at night in US time. But there's still some people around. And the threads stay up for usually 8-12 hours, so likely other people will see it. They might not all comment, but they'll see it. If you post progress just before a new thread is made you can just post it again in the new thread.

>lightbulb is on the ground, so objects completely block light

remember to sexualize your animal characters

...you do have animal characters, right? you're not some animal-less nodev, right?

Hp/St bar on the top left now animates correctly when sleeping to show how much HP was recovered and expands/retracts to show changes to the maximum HP value.

Thats a nice gif except for the pixel font

Anyone gonna participate in the Low Rez jam?
Starts Monday. The only rule is the game must be 64x64 pixels in size. No mixels allowed.

I'll try to make a 3D game

comfy

its late and i worked all day. ill work on modeling or play vidya.

I want to learn C#
Unity or Duality?

fuck off and read the posts from last thread

I'm still playing around with my matrix code texture. I wanted to not add an alpha map to it, but I need one last effect that I can't do without another map.

Godot 3.0

is this game from here? saw it posted elsewhere

yeah, neetdev posts more on the discord though

got a link?

>still not ludum dare edition
LAAAAAME

aw shit thats sexy as hell

did u made that?
it looks hella nice

discord.gg/wFQ2GR
@neetdev

Special link for your eyes only
discord.gg/chquY2e

discord is NOT agdg

thanks doc

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No, I wish I made that.

Sliding intensifies

phew, is that yours?
Any actual lewds? Or just teasing?

Did you make those sprites yourself?

Where do I start?

pong

Yea it's mine,just tease not even nipple i think

Not sprite actually i draw and shrunk it

Been rebuilding levels and reworking art, still need to put in the new waterfalls, but at least they're still sort of working.

nice cream clone

Witchdev

Made some changes to your portrait to make the character look more interesting.

okay, i need some suggestion.
just realized that my enemy is too short to be hit.
should i scale it up 2x??
or should i create a lower attack?

Looks better, the hair still looks doofusy, but much better.

Why is she so prude?

Put an antena on top of the enemies or something.

Make it 2x or let the player use closeup combat?

you should consider more about that specific mob design rather that just doing a bandaid solution like making it bigger

Best place to learn C#?
Learnt python through codeacademy and 'automate the boring stuff' and really enjoyed it.

I asked here and got told off because C# isn't game dev.

I was told to get Game Maker.

Will you ever recover?

>I was told to get Game Maker.

>listening to languageposters

RPG MAKER

Dude you are too good at art

Is sharing your game here even a good idea?

microsoft's official docs are good

Redpill me on sidescrolling

What size do you do? Before & after? Also, I'm glad you fixed the butt

THE TRUE GAME DESIGN ENGINE

I really like your goo design dude

RPG MAKER

enjoy your millions

pretty spot on representation of furfags though, neckbeard and everything

Kinda tempted, but I have no clue on what to make.

cute

going left is way more fun and intuitive

Just very slow art progress. Been really hot lately and it's hard to concentrate.

where can I find information about this jam

What the heck is going on in that equipment tally at the end?

You realize most people here are nodevs right

just make the gun stick out higher from the ground like its on a stand or something.

Her swimsuit crawls up her ass

What size? the actor sheet? i'm using 2880x1920 the original is 576x384 tho

May consider making the slime girl playable

it depends on what you're learning it for honestly.
you thinking of using unity? or just want to learn c# in general? once you know one language, its pretty easy to move from one to another because you just need to learn syntax and not concepts for the most part

make player bullets bigger

Planning to start with unity and see where I can go from there

do you have any other experience with game engines or dev in general? or is unity your first jump?

First jump from python.

Debating on having all assets the game will use set inactive and then just go de/activating them as necessary, or instantiating and destroying.
Ive already decided that I will have a single scene and have a game manager get levels/characters/the player in and out as necessary.
Unity, btw.

You never showed their faint sprites before

I WANT THEM

No, I meant the sizes you draw them in and the size you shrink them down to. I'm trying something similar myself but I lose so much detail when doing so

>easy on the estradiol, bugs

Damn your art is good

Give me a footservice character

Here

time to get to animating this

Make it dance

is that a chicken tendie on his head?

Amazing

>Her tit rests on her knee. It's less heavy because it's being pushed up
It's the little things

How do you preserve the detail when shrinking?

I'd recommend starting with the official unity tutorials then. i cant stand them personally but they'll get your foot in the door

another good way to learn (what i did) is to follow Brackeys old Make a Game tutorial on Youtube. For a tutorial it was sub par but 1. it helped me make my first game and 2. it was writted not only in unityscript but also old depreciated unityscript. having to spend time outside of the tutorial to update and convert it to c# with usable modern functions was a wonderful exercise to learn the language
itll teach you c# syntax organically as well as how to start looking through the documentation and applying that information

Don't have a particular way, here is how i do
1-draw in 300dpi
2-save as png,open the png
3-set the resolution to 72,save
4-change document size width/height to 50%

N-th for progress.

What's your progress?

When making sound effects and music, how do you listen to them? Like, how do you know whether the sound will sound the same or at least sound similar enough across a variety of sound systems, headphones, and speakers?

I've been editing my music and stuff while wearing headphones that have some decent bass and the sound how I want them to sound, but then I pull out the audio cable to let it play through the speakers and it sounds completely different. Instruments/effects I could hear clearly with headphones no longer seem to exist when played through speakers, there's too much bass that it makes the important parts sound too soft and weak, and sometimes it just sounds like a different sound completely, like I recorded something completely different.

But when I adjust it for the speakers to sound good, I put the headphones back on and it sounds terrible again. It sounds nothing like I was aiming for.

use wayland, nerd

Put the music on your phone and play it through the speakers. You are catering to the lowest common denominator. If it sounds fine on a bad system, then it is good to go.

unless you can afford an audio monitor, you're gonna need to base your mixing off visual EQs. Get a mix that sounds at least decent on speakers and headphones (speakers generally are more prioritized than speakers since the quality doesn't vary as much as headphones if you have a sub woofer). Then base the fine tuning of the mixing off visual EQ.
Does it show that there's a significant amount of low bass even though you can't hear it? Tone it down anyway
Mids seem unusually high even though you know for a fact that you want low mids during the song? Tone them down.
Audio monitors and visual EQs are pretty much the only things that are consistent in sound production.

>speakers generally are more prioritized than speakers
*speakers generally are more prioritized than headphones
dammit i need sleep

I will. X just had some quick and easy vulkan support. I currently support X with vulkan and openGL and for some reason SDL2...

post your game

Just did... All I have is that currently. I don't even have asset loading support yet.

step 1 is to get good sound equipment