Toyota recall all 2017 UK GT86s

Toyota have issued an urgent safety recall for all GT86 models in the UK sold through 2017 due to "A serious safety concern" apparently an item on the car has failed to satisfy the stringent Toyota quality standards prompting a full recall for rectification work. The vital safety issue?

The space saver tyre has been marked incorrectly with a sticker stating maximum speed of 80mk/h not 50mph. What sort of idiots do they take the UK motorist for, Americucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2004/SSE-AD-5149008/?Cr=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news.

As fake as most of what Mr Orange calls fake news, as in 100% true.

>hello fellow cool kids, did I mention how much I hate Trump in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him
Jesus Christ you're a fucking huge faggot go suck some more dick in reddit

Link?

It's called lawyer stuff. Seems trivial, but it's all in the details to them.

>stringent Toyota quality
kek

>picture of engine bay
>relevant
choose one
It's the most reliable car for both Toyota and Subaru.

>stringent Toyota quality
>”fuck it just paint it with the hood shut and charge ‘em $4000 extra”

looks like we're back on top then

Now, that is retarded. I forgot about that shit. I am not arguing about that.
My point still stands, though.

Literally the only reason I was reminded of it was because of the OP pic

Toyota is autistic about quality. They won't even let you make anything for them unless they investigate your work sites and employee conditions and then implement all this ground up quality control crap. After my company got bought out and became the #3 largest in the world at what we do some of the factorys in the UK didn't want to improve QC and I'm pretty sure toyota dropped us or were on hold for an agreement. All this shit went on over like 5 years of implementation.

See

We never left.

ahhhhhhh hah ha ha ha ha piece of shit hopefully some will fuck up and cause some dumb fucking UK cunts grief.
i haaatttttteeee UK cunts. go to hell ya bell ends.

oh is that IANCORKY as he is a cunt and always says that.
fuck off ya cunt.

Aww was the snowflake triggered by someone not arse licking Mr orange?

Is the car in OP's post the same paint code as 4 million fewer votes than Hilary?

upboated fellow 8gagger

Ohh all these safety recalls are bullshit mostly. Ohh me little wire here might catch on fire, who cares.

Space saver tyre, what a load of bullshit. Who in the goddamn hell uses them anyway?

I hate the goddamn british. Sending us here to this goddamn desert island. Fuck them.

>unreliable, overpriced, expensive repairs
>VAG trash
>on top
kek okay

people who get flat tyres you fucking moron, i hope you get a car with a takata airbag and it blows your fucking brains all over the cabin

If you feel that confident in not needing spares take yours out for weight reduction. But people get flat tyres all the time, what are you gonna do call roadside service you faggot? Learn how to change a tyre before you call yourself a man.

Nah m8, I dont have a car, I dont even have a license.

Cheers.

Haha being Aussie without a license, enjoy the pisspoor public transport.

Mums car has enough room for a full size spare and that's good enough for me.

I dont have a car myself. Aint got time for that.

With all the restrictions and hoops you have to jump through, I rather would get the transport.

Here, some Norwegian bloke posted this. Im gonna print it out, hang it up on me wall.

go back to your containment thread, oh wait you cant cause it got banned because Aussies are the purest forms of garbage fuck off m8

Yeah cheers

80km/h = 49.71mph

Ohh the British are worse than us. They have to regulate everything and cuck themselves into olbivion. I guarantee you, even over that 0.3mph discrepancy, they will fuck you over for it.

I hate hate british. Specially that woman on there, what's her name.

Only cucks have space saving tyres desu. I always carry two spare tyres in my tray and a third behind the number plate.

Who is this Cazador tripfaggot and why do I keep seeing him everywhere?
>on Veeky Forums
>has no car
>has no license
>on Veeky Forums
>has like $20 of crypto
Why does he even feel the need to trip?

>restrictions and hoops
Lmao
>get license
>pay car rego
>?????

Hey m8, I got 20 ark, which was worth $20 6 months ago, but now that's like $180 or something.

Dont get too far off topic or youll get sent to work in the gulags

You got to record 200 hours of learner practice, and I heard that now they stopped giving out books to fill in so you need a stupid mobile phone. I dont even have a mobile phone m8. Then if you pass your test, you are on red Ps for 1 year, you cant drive over 200kw or 6 cylinders. Then you do another little online test and you get Green Ps for 2 years. And then, you get your full unrestricted license and only then can you start learning on a motorcycle.

It aint worth it.

Hoops and restrictions? The only hoops are passing your ps test and then not driving a car with over 130kw per tonne which you can get many quick cars that scrape in underneath that.

>move to non cuck state
>?????
>Licensed driver

>130kw per tonne
Nah, last time I checked it was a straight up cap at 200kw. You must be from down south.

Also, 200 hours of practice now. See here Took me 3 years to get up about 50 hours experience and then I found out they reset every 3 years so I had to start again so I said ahhh fuck it.

Thats everyone's solution to everything, internet, cars, guns, knives, drug addicts, aboriginals. Goddamn.

My mate has a v8 commo on his reds, it's completely legal too

Dunno what state you're livin in m8, but shit is not like that here. Count your blessings

I'm from NSW, you need 120hours in total and at least 20 of those hours at night, and you can have any car with a power to weight of 130kw per tonne or below.

Live in NSW, it's a 5 litre not a ls1 5.7 but fuck it's still damn quick.

Drove my dads LS1 CV8 Monaro on my Ls it was the mintest thing, but now that I'm on my Ps I'm not allowed to drive it.

i am sick of the fucking british i hope they all get cancer.

that car is basically a Subaru BRZ with toyta badges on it with a few different items.

australia is a dump that is why the Britush cunts sent convicts there.

Oh yeah I heard subaru makes the engines, I dunno. They are a real rich mans car over here so I havent even seen on for reals.

I live in a place where the rich and the poor kinda mix together, so you see fuck tons of rich kids with GT86s on their Ps and then a bunch of kids with 1000 dollar commodores.

australia is a shit hole so anything that has a 4cyl in it is just fucking shit.

i drive one of these not some fairytale afternoon tea car.

what is it with you people and those communist doors.

anything from japan is shit get with the times, russia is the best for anything now.

>send convicts to desert shithole
>better than homeland within 200 years
Lmao
How did he get away with a 5ltr? Did he have to put it on a dyno to prove it was stock?

Communist doors are Aussie family sedans that can be muscle cars if you get an ss. They are cheap as fuck and they are fast as, it's a shame though that about 90% of them are auto and the ones that are manual have normally just been used for burnouts.

fucking volvo drivers are cunts.

i always give volvo drivers shit, had a few near misses last night with a few of them, one almost rolled over when i came out of some side road and him being such a fag didnt think the road was wide enough for me and him to pass, oh its funny sometimes.

Damn what kinda truck is that? What you running under there man? Oh you gonna make me find out the hard way huh

time to abandon thread, the Aussie shitposters are here adding nothing to the conversation

dont care dont fucking care go and shitpost elsewhere.

Oi cunt? Is that a tuuurbo in their mate?
Roight you're fuckin nickd m8. You can't droive a turbo until you've got your tuuurbo loicence. Weeeeewoooooweeeeoooooweeeewoooo
>Tonoight on outback cops

oh you mean you are here shitposting fuck off ya cunt do us all a favor you cell phone fag.

Wow, what kinda engine is that? Is that a 2JZ? direct overnight from Japan?

ohhhhh ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha not a fucking french anchor. id use that as an anchor and then it would still fail.
now fuck off doctor death.

No dynos mate, 5 litre commodores are just allowed because they have something like 129kw per tonne.

Every fuckin piece of shit nowadays has a turbo in it now, goddamn bullshit is what it is. You can still kill yourself in a 4cyl shitbox. Fuckin australian government, once again.

nah its a cummins man. its a preety damn good engine.

had a chat to a man running a N14 under the hood of his late 90's freightliner, he has been known to get races on a long stretch of highway he wins most of the time as the fags that race him dont know the highway that well.

In NSW a least your allowed turbo cars, I almost bought a 1.8T gti.

>Aussies can't even drive a 60hp french shitbox on p plates because their government bans turbos for no reason
>Literally having police look at their engine to check for turbos by the roadside

Damn, he must be running one of those sleeper trucks in more ways than one. People underestimate him and he can sleep on the job. Double the fun for half the price. Yeah. Cheers boys.

Your allowed turbo cars on your ps stop bitching. And turbos are shit anyway superchargers are where it's at.

Is this in Queensland? I wanted to give an old 5ltr vs to my little sister when she gets her Ps, but I thought getting the exemption would be too much of a pain.

Turbos really are fucking shit, they decrease the lifespan of any decent engine and whats even worse these cunts chuck intercoolers at it as well, wow how very wasteful, intercoolers wont do shit just cool the air ever so slightly and anyway the air is going through that fast that the air would not have the chance to get hot see another waste.

chuck the turbo and chuck the intercooler.

Only souther cucks have to endure this. Real true blue, dinky die cunts from the NT don't have this issue.

any forced induction is shit fuck off cunt

NSW mate, the laws have recently been revised to allow for 8 cyl cars, turbo and supercharged cars etc.

Not from where I live m8. Goddamn me, you Southerners must be all liberals.

Nah m8, not here in queensland, no way thats in queensland, thats illegal here. He'd be a southerner I reckon.

This is what Ive eben saying about that 700hp v6 ford Gtr thing that everyones talking about. Aint gonna last.

learn to speak you young fagg, tell me do you have brain cancer from using your cell phone all day.

That's true, I would rather just a car thats powerful on it's own. But since superchargers barely put in boost at lower rpms they give the engine a much longer lifespan then if it was a turbo. Also superchargers increase boost with higher rpms so they are very controlled as the come on boost where turbos can cause a spin out if boost comes on at the wrong time.

I dont have a mobile phone m8 and I count myself lucky.

damn its hard trying to keep up with the cazador he is fast even though he dont own a car.

The fucks a southerner? Like South Australia?

Fug. Would have been cool to get the exemption, and strap on a worked cam and non asthmatic manifold.
Learn Australian, shitskin

Yeah, its a waste of time. I just play Forza 3 nowadays since my forza 4 disc is scratched.

I got this from the boxing day sales at ebgames coming in the mail, plus that Fuel game from a couple years ago where you can roam about. Coming in a separate package.

Yeah now it's paradise, you can get L67s and 5 litre commodores.

All you down south liberals, the new south walers and victorians. To hell with the goddamn victorians.

Damn im upping my post count on here. Gonna be unlocking achievements soon

freightliner all the way men. or should i say boyz

If you don't know, it's probably you.
NT remains the true masterrace for the aspiring p plate boy racer tho. Brb no restrictions and open speed limit on highway.

Victorians are liberal you dumb cunt they are labour cronies.

go fuck yourself, i hope you get cancer now piss off.

Ur an fagit
>implying they aren't both equally fucked

any australian is shit including you damn incest pricks

go and get cancer stop posting here peedo, look you are user too pussy to show yourself.

Incest? Ohhh shit here we go again. Lots of incest posters have been on here the past couple days. Got to keep an eye out, for that itchy freak.

Anyway, what is your opinion on dry sump oil systems?

this is a freightliner mens thread now.

we getting crabs toinght good on here hey THE CAZADOR

id like to stick that up her anal cavity and give it a squeeze damn thats a turn on, i love it when ladies take risks.

huh, you remember me? Oh shit, I am making my mark on the world finally. Leaving a legacy.

What is your opinion on rotarie engines

You probably have a small benis desu

I found you a fast car thats p plate legal in QLD, enjoy. carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2004/SSE-AD-5149008/?Cr=5

the old donna she is a goodun id like to jizz up inside her and make her preggy. have a aids baby.

Nah m8, I dont even have a license.

Aint got time to jump through all the hoops. I will not play their little monopoly games so lets see how they like it now they aren't getting $800 a year in rego costs from me.

aussies are like cancer they keep comming back.

Why are you even on auto then if you don't like cars.