Is it autistic to go through drive thrus where you know cute girls are working just because you want qt pies to see...

Is it autistic to go through drive thrus where you know cute girls are working just because you want qt pies to see your car? I just now realized I kind of do this since I got a new car, whereas I used to avoid cute girls when I drove a dirty shitbox.

it's human nature to want to reward and impress more attractive people.

girls don't care what you drive unless it's really obvious what you drive

Alrriiiiiiight OP I'll bite: WHAT DO YOU DRIVE AND LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES.

That’s more of a chad thing to do than an autist one OP

unless its a ferrari, mercedes or some other overtly IM RICH car they dont give a fuck

i do this but for hot white guys. i love the extra attention i get on my motorcycle

Chad doesn't use the drive through, he parks the Chad Plow sideways across 4 spots (including the handicapped one). He then exits his ride and enters the store, so that all may bask in his perfect physique and stunning features.

Chad orders his food and drink directly at the counter, so as to ensure qts notice his protruding bulge and the full effect of his superhuman pheromones take their toll on her ovaries.

Chad then proceeds to fuck her in the Starbucks bathroom.

It's just a new Scat Pack Challenger. Lots of people mistake it for a Hellcat because of the sound and I got Hellcat wheels with the dynamics package. It's annoying when people think it's a hellcat but it really isn't. When they ask what the difference is I just say the hellcat is a 6.2 L engine and mine is a 6.4 L.

It's autistic to have interest in anything that isn't mainstream media or jiggling around in a dark room.

>hey ladies check out my new Fiat-Chrysler product!

Yeah, you're wasting your time. Sorry bud.

thots dig FCA

kek'd

M8, girls are fucking dumb. Why do you think they like Jeeps so much. If it's loud, fast, new, and clean they like it.

implying you aren't seeing thots on the regular for 80 bucks a night

using the term thot in general

this
A true chad attracts women with himself not his possessions

Only a true gentleman would try picking up ladies solely by his material possessions.

now heres the million dollar question?

is it an automatic?

nice, what color is it?

I've only ever gotten into conversations with guys when driving a cool car in a drive-through. Girls don't care.

Same goes for gas stations and such. You might meet some cool guys, but don't buy a car expecting girls to flock to you for it.

When it comes to cars, most girls don't care beyond
>Does he have a car?
>Is it a broken down beater?

6 speed Manuel
Yea it's pretty much only gotten attention from dudes.

"DuUuUuUude, is that a hellcat??????"

Grills would get so wet for my mercedes until my power level bled through.

sweet hellcat dude

>not going to fast food places you know qts work at and getting their numbers and cucking their boyfriends

Step it up soyboys

T-thanks. Actually it isn't a hellcat, the hellcat is a turbocharged 6.2 L engine while mine is the larger 6.4 L naturally aspirated engine
>mfw I've had several of these conversations with dudes at a gas station

Nice bumble bee Camaro bro!

>Qt brings me out my food to the waiting bay one early morning before work
>walks past my (stock) rumbling exhaust, gets to my window and must’ve been impressed because she looking down and stammering a bit
> I’m about just as awkward and just say yep I’ve got my coffee and proceed to leave without sayin anything more
Come back a few weeks later and she’s been replaced by another qt who’s clearly not very interested in me. Ah well. One of these days

It's a trap. "She" has a face of a dude.

Exactly. Story of my friend who thought he would score some poon with his 15 year old Mercedes.

girls couldn't be bothered by cars a chrome wrapped audi a4 will get 1000000xs more attention then a black ferrari. When i show girls my 78 datsun they think its a massive piece of shit..little do they know:p

Yes, but nothings wrong with it. I let my buddy borrow my Range all the time to impress a gate guard all the time on base.

This. Women only like status cars, they don’t know what to appreciate. I got a G550 when I dropped my C63 for service and I got more attention than I did in my 1M or C63.

>picture unrelated

The only attention you're given is literally white boys wondering if the bike you're on is stolen or not.

probably, but I do the same thing somewhat
lost a shitload of weight, have a decent jawline, and got rid of my shitbox for a camaro, so I guess I built my confidence up somewhat
still haven’t gotten any pussy in a year though :^)

>and got rid of my shitbox for a camaro
>I guess I built my confidence up

ayy lmao, not with a gm product

>ferrari
Great.
What can you possibly get at a drive through that you'd consume in a Ferrari?

I was fatter and still drove my shitbox when I last got laid, so you’re right
shitbox was an 04 aveo, it’s a Daewoo but technically a GM

every single 1 dollar meal until the monthly payments are over

Absolutely not.
No fries in the gated shifter.

That’s why you should lease it

>Having contact with women in any way ever
No thank you

can't lease a manual

She's cute. I mean I wouldn't date her on looks alone but that's exactly the kind of fast food working roastiess I'd try to impress with a neat car. If she showed interest or knowledge in the car i might consider [spoiler] fucking her in the ass[/spoiler]

But user, she HAS to do this in order to keep you from going to another drive through when you want to eat junk food.

The only way to know if she's interested in (you) is stopping right in front of her with your cock outside of your pants, mid air.

If she keeps looking and shows interest, then you're done.

This sounds like a good plan but it doesn't actually work

ugh that dick looks yummy. would love to have my mouth filled with its batter

Why does it have to be about race?

It's less autism and more desperation

what did he mean by this???????

>can drive a manual but can’t even spell it properly.
Well...I guess that’s something.

At least the car’s nice.

Sorry, habit.

Like 2 weeks ago, I went to one of my local junkyards and pulled a bunch of parts for my E30.

The cashier that serviced me was a girl that couldn't have been older than 19. Probably 5'-2", 100 pounds in the rain. Super, super cute. She was new so she had to ask for help identifying some of the parts that I had in my wheelbarrow.

When she marked all of my parts with the paint pen for warranty and returns, she drew a smiley face on every single part.

I got out front and told my buddy that she drew smiley faces all over my shit and he was like "damn, she didn't do that for me."

My dick.

Jeeps aren't usually loud, they're definitely not fast, and they're rarely clean.

>not being about racing
>car board

get kektic

Does a cayman S count? Most normies don't even know my car exists, and think its a 911, or to them a "porsh" that isn't the "mom porsh"

Sweet mustang bro

A lot of women are shallow idiots who are more interested in the badge than the owner. They want to look rich and a high end badge helps that.

I dont go to drive thrus because my window doesnt roll down

>turbocharged

It eats its own hp for induction, not exhaust

There was a gas station qt who used to fawn over my car.
The gas station closed tho.

Usually if someone talks to me about my car in a drive through I make sure to never go back to that location in that car again.
I'm autistic enough to remember what car I was in at which tacobell location.

>pull up to drive thru
>worker: *muffled garble speak*
>me: "what?!"
>worker now yelling: "garblargargblarhg"
>me: "whaaaaaaat!"
>kill engine
>worker:thanks, I couldn't hear you over the car through the speaker
>order and pull to window
>workers: is it okay? Is it supposed to sound like that?

Everytime. Eventually i just started parking and walking in. This was pre shorty headers and supercharger too, just dual exhaust dumping at the axle. it's even louder now straight piped. But I'm getting a whole new exhaust put in to just give it a nice rumble without obnoxious loud

nice monaro m8

Cant really blame them, I wouldn't give a shit if a girl had an $8 purse or a super rare nigerian hand crafted bullshit. The only time im gonna notice is if it has a fat ass gucci symbol on it,real or fake.Girls dont give a shit about cars, they dont give a shit about shit boxes they dont give a shit about super cars.

you fucked up man, women will recognize that it looks like a fast car but they don't give a fuck if it's a v6 or a demon. i have a purple r/t tho, the bitches definitely notice color

>they dont give a shit about super cars
sadly true, they mistake them for mundane cars constantly

>purple
I would rather not complicate my life with dark skinned ancestral Africans (blacks(niggers)). I'm happy you enjoy driving a purple v6 though. May it bring you great luck and fortunes.

I do this but I masturbate underneath a blanket to them

>v6
r/t comes with a 5.7 retard

I know. I was just about to post something very rude about the base RT but I won't. I actually think you have a pretty neat car if you have a purple RT.

drive-thrus are degenerate and for fat, lazy, slobs.

even taking it a step further, and i am warning you this is going to be a shocking realization(it certainly was for me), We are the equivalent of weird horse girls...

most girls dont think wrenching is cool which is okay, that should be the last reason on earth you do it

>tfw no pick n' pull gf

lol
>hey let me seem superior to everyone

>where you know cute girls are working

But do you actually know that?

I know some girls who state they like certain brand such as Subaru assuming they only interest in the latest wrx, audi actually only liked the facelifted s line up and Honda of their angry Civic look. Most are based on looks.

Car guys are horse girls.
Horse girls lust after that stallion penor tho.
What do car guys lust over?

They don't give a shit. I work fast food as a cook with a staff almost entirely composed of women and unless it's something silly like a guy towing a pontoon boat with a minitruck or a Ford Centurion, they generally don't notice it. I used to try and start conversations while we were slow and there was something interesting parked out front. Generally never got anything more than blank stares and nods.

Hot tailpipe

i guess car guys lust after the false hope that they will be the stallion penor in the situation:D

it makes the most sense that girls dont like cars. The situations girls find them selves with super cars are always lose lose. In their eyes it does the same thing as a camary only worse and way more expensive. Also they dont ever get to enjoy these dumb expensive toys for the fear of getting the shit beat out of them over a scratch.

>For the fear of getting the shit beat out of them over a scratch
They wouldn't have to if they bought their own expensive cars.

I fantasize about giving my car the Singer treatment desu. It's what normal people call lewd thoughts I guess

>tfw broke in 2017
>tfw skinny in 2017
>tfw 100k well off 2018
>tfw fit 2018
>tfw still gonna drive 3k civic 2018

>girl
>likes subarus
I've got some bad news for you, friend

Underrated post.

you missed the part where in their eyes its does the same thing as a camry. Most ladies dont like going fast and/or dont trust their coked out boyfriends. I would never want to use my significant others most precious possession.

On a side note its really dumb to view cars that way. If your not fully prepared to have your car totaled every single time you drive you should find a new hobby asap

Good then since that's someone else problem, me not being here bf and I'm not interest in her at all.

>If your not fully prepared to have your car totaled every single time you drive you should find a new hobby asap
Wow, you're really stupid.

Loooool cars are tool and nothing more. Im honestly sorry for you if that's not how you see them. I would never get mad at a wreck. If i wrecked it then its my fault. If i loaned it to someone im fully taking the responsibility of what they do. Feel free to be one of the faggots that has a garage full of sub 1k mile cars. They are designed to be driven and wrecks are an unfortunate reality of that.

how many blowjobs did that take?

*supercharged

The worst faggots are the ones that worry themselves to death about the paint. They don't even trust themselves to use the thing.

>oh i can't drive in the rain
>i'd get water spots
>oh dear it's been a week, i have to pay julio $100 plus an extra $50 (because its a porsche) for a wax
>of course i don't trust myself to detail my car, i would need a beater to practice on

Tj hunt like faggots took all the romance out of cars. It absolutely shatters my mind that there are people out there who are more concerned with how a car looks vs how it drives. No matter how hard i try ill never understand that. Had a buddy who spent 10k+ on wheels and stance on a z31 and it totally ruined that car. Was a night mare to drive and the stock motor was garbage

If you like girls, you're a fag

if you like fags your a girl, commonly know as a faghag

>he thinks girls are interested in cars

holy fuck you drive a Nova?

A 69/70 Chevy Nova is my dream car