What is Veeky Forums's opinion on dailying a convertible

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on dailying a convertible

Delete that image. I've lived in Florida for 23 years of my life and every day I'm still stuck here brings me closer to cide.

sorry bud I think you posted the wrong state

The problem isn't Florida. It's you. Do you really think moving to some other random state will suddenly make everything better?

When I lived in Colorado I was happy. I like cold weather, different seasons, and roads that have curves in them. Florida is a cesspool where every state sends it's trashiest and most decrepit inhabitants, the weather sucks, it rains for 6 months straight, and it's okay here for 3 months out of the year before the shitty heat comes back.

Publix and the good gun laws are pretty cool tho, but that's about it.

>be me at 9 years old on my bicycle in the middle of a trail surrounded by mangroves
>mfw seeing a black cloud coming towards me
>the cloud is buzzing really fucking loud
>its a fucking swarm of mosquitoes coming to eat my fucking ass
fucking florida man

Proving my point. The quintessential Florida experience.
>Be doing something fun in any day from May to november
>3pm or so rolls around
>Weather, mosquitos or something else forces you to take shelter
Truly paradise.

Veeky Forums or /r2k/?

If Veeky Forums, daily'd a vert 400hp SN95 mustang for 10 yrs. No issues other than additional road noise and smaller trunk. Have not had a vert since, though.

Oh, there was that one time I parked with the top down and it rained...

Can't wait until global warming melts all the ice in the world and flood that shithole only a matter of time now ahahahahaha

Its just fine unless winter lasts more than 3 months

I've lived here my whole life and have traveled a lot, it's not that bad.
>hot weather and rain meme
this is only a valid point if you're poor. I go from my air conditioned home, to my air conditioned car, to my air conditioned work or wherever. Can't avoid snow like that. rain largely depends on where you live in Florida, the coasts get it more but it's almost always at the same time of day in summer so it's predictable. all but the long summer here are generally perfect weather though.
>spics
less blacks than up north though and based spics bring good food with them

also, I see hotter girls here than anywhere else I've been in the world.
this is the one of the few things that annoyed me growing up here. Have to use bug spray unfortunately.

It sucks.
>can't put the too down in rain
>or heat
>can't have anything lose in the cab
>can't have a hat because above unless you wear it so tight that it cuts off circulation
>noise renders most stock sound systems, all phone calls, and any conversation with passenger below a level of screaming useless
>seals need to be replaced but you'll never know when one is leaking until you find a lake in your floor board
The "whoa look at me driving with the top down and my sunglasses on having fun in these country roads" marketing ploy is complete garbage and convertibles are worse than hard tops in literally every category

>I go from my air conditioned home, to my air conditioned car, to my air conditioned work or wherever.
I have that and that's why I don't like Florida. I guess it's just my opinion. I like the outdoors and I don't mind cold weather/snow, but 100% humidity and 90-100 degrees makes me want to die.

I only do that because I'm wearing work clothes. I just wear really light clothes if I want to go outside. I actually kind of like the heat sometimes after being stuck in an office all day but it's probably because I was born here. I would imagine if I was fat it would really suck being in Florida though.

I'm not fat and I was born here as well. If you live in a more northern part of Florida it's probably not as bad but I live in Fort Myers/Naples.

>If you live in a more northern part of Florida it's probably not as bad
Nooooope
t. jaxfag

You're telling me Ash from Evil Dead is lying?

Sorry wasn't trying to imply you were fat. I grew up in cape coral/fort myers but moved to orlando a couple years ago. it gets cooler slightly earlier and lasts slightly longer here, that's about it. Oh and I'd say it rains less but the air is stagnant unlike the breezy coastal cities

Nice. Pleasure talking to you fellow 239fag.

> live in Vancouver, the land of rain.

How dumb am I to want a miata?

Wanting a Miata is never a dumb thing. Buy one and love your life.

I love my city but hate the weather. Lived here my whole life too, I'm not just some yank that can't get used to the heat. Currently it's nice and cool.

Same down here in FM currently. I posted the Ash quote because that's the joke. I'm sure Jacksonville has it's upsides but I hear it's a shithole from a lot of people.

Kekkerooni

>>Can't even tell if that is a real state.

Man I'm in Miami and I don't even notice heat or humidity.

I don't get the humidity complaints at all. It doesn't feel like anything

I don't even sweat

If you don't like Florida, get the fuck out and take some New Yorkers with you.

Then it's for you. I prefer the cold despite growing up in Florida. Different strokes and such.

>be from Florida
>graduate middle school
>New York would consider you to be in kindergarten