Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/?? Live Parade "Take me Take you" (Miku, Yoshino)
>Gacha: 07/28 ~ 07/31 (Ranko, Miku, Natalia)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: Pending
>Gacha: 07/24 ~ 07/31 (Serika, Kana, Ayumu)
Game: Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
>Archive of : archive.is/9tWEZ
- Tsubasa/Shiho fancomic TS: - Rika/Mika fanomic TS: - Sachiko fancomic TS: - Yuko fancomic TS: - Miku fancomic TS: - Xenoglossia 2 could happen: - Yuzu's Hop Step Summer commu TL: - ML 39 Animate Fair pictures: - WonFes figures: - Upcoming TD Update (July 30th): UPCOMING:
July 29th/30th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Fukuoka
July 30th: KR first event in Korea
Aug 6th: ML Pacific League Baseball event

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imasml_theater/status/891538855811203072
mega.nz/#F!BnATBLwA!xyb_djz5WCy8mVmCpT9KDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

You allowed this shitty OP to happen, fuck you.

There's cute girls and then there's Chie.

Tsubasa gets starings.

I was waiting for page 7, sorry

she is Cool

>2~3 songs per month
>possibly a new song every month through events at some point like SS
Whelp, here goes any chance of seeing the entire current ML song catalog in TD for the next 10 years

Start of the month update notes are nice, gives us a sense of what to expect.

But another half a month without adding to the song repertoire is a bit much.

If the current announcements are correct, for August you get 1 song from the 10th main commu and 1 song from the first proper event. That's 2 songs total.

Nothing wrong with the birthday girls getting an OP.

The image is shit.

It's a nice image.

>2 new songs within 2 months
Theater Days is truly shaping up to be the Emoji Movie of iM@S, for lack of a better comparison

It has Rika in it.

>Twitter campaign to get people to guess which one song they'll add
Are they deliberately trolling everyone?

And we do have that list of song names. Are Moonlanders aware? Could include that image with the hashtag when they announce it.

Most nips don't know, or at least I think they don't. It was leaked by chinks, and word didn't really spread.

No milk will come out of that

That's why it's nice.

That's why it'll forever be proof that you're a scrub

Regardless, Nina is well beyond breastfeeding age.

Miyu can help

>When the next event is just Showtime again
I would like to see a work-only kind of event. There's a tab for special work, after all.

Is it bad to laugh at Rika on her birthday?

Here, fixed the OP.

>It's true

twitter.com/imasml_theater/status/891538855811203072

HAHAHAHA

This is just depressing.

That looks pretty nice actually, it lined quite well.

You know, that was just supposed to be a joke.

You're not supposed to reuse your first event type on the THIRD EVENT.

>two more weeks until Aoba finally starts taking this shit seriously

SS did it.

I'm told that in certain parts of Brazil, it's a tradition among groups of youth to throw rotten eggs, coffee powder and flour at the person who's having a birthday, so I suppose laughing at her is no big deal, comparatively.

SS also had new cards, event commus and songs for those first and third events. Would be nice if they emulated that part too.

At least Aoba got better at her job, she now announced it one day in advance instead of an hour before.

At least it wasn't a filler event. And both of those featured popular idols as the ranking card. If the first and third events were Caravans, you'd have a point.

It also had those things in between the events too, which was pretty cool.

And that's how you kill off your newcomer audience.

We do similar shit here so I'm inclined to believe it but the rotten eggs part sounds like bullshit.

Most of the replies on the official tweet are pointing that out. That's the best positive comment they can muster.

Cute spook

I dunno why I initally read that as
>Cute spork

>SS added lots of content during its first few weeks, and continued the trend
>still running strong after two years
>TD added absolutely nothing in the first few weeks, probably won't get anything until a month and half after the game's launch
>no longer even in Japan's top 100 top grossing games
Funny how these things work. Turns out, most people aren't going to stick to something thanks to brand recognition right off the bat, and actually need something to hook them first. Great job Bamco.

I really hope TD can recover from this rocky launch.
The last thing I want is for this game to turn into another Platinum Stars.

Caravans would at least get you SRs.
Showtime is a funless grind that should be a sub event at most. There's no point to it unless you really, really, need items to awaken your cards and you need them immediately because reasons.

Well, at least the "SS killer" did kill something. Even if it was himself.

How many figs is this dumb cat getting?
not that I'm complaining

Well, there's the gasha at least. Not that it's saying much.

Is this what happens when you have female producers in charge?

Aoba's not a producer though. She's an OL.

The producer for TD is female.

The actual producer for the game.

As of right now, I'd honestly consider Platinum Stars a better game than Theater Days. At least there's some content and depth, even if it's a deep as a really shallow puddle. In fact, I actually think Platinum Stars got post-release support, in the form of free and paid DLC, sooner than TD did, which is just depressing.
No, it's called Namco has no fucking clue how to run iM@S games anymore. Also don't fire Kotori

>The producer for TD is female.
nice headcanon

Truly Cygames saved Imas.

This is the body of a 12 year old girl.

C-conjoined twins!?

Not the Producer character in the game, user.

>Not joining the Horsemas bandwagon

It's Dire1 approved!

user.

The producer for the game.

The app.

After OFA, Namco has just gone full retard with the series. Thank god Cygames actually has some decent idea on how to run a mobile game.

Too bad they couldn't save TD.

Gacha will send TD to the top for what, a few days? Even a dying game like SIF can achieve that by the power of whales. Remember that the reason people were dropping SS was fatigue. The weekly new content wasn't enough, they needed more big things and less grind.
Meanwhile, TD forces you to grind 5 levels to get a single song, the events so far were pure grinds, the song selection is too small and there are only so many times you can take watching the gacha medal bar fill.
Not to mention, gameplay wise, TD offers less technical challenge, the bigger struggle to FC being against the UI and not the beatmaps.

Marrying Nana!

I find the beatmaps to be more fun than SS because it follows the beat in a more drumlike way and it's enjoyable to hear. Most of the difficulty in SS revolve around the slides anyway (and I'd argue that some of them are "artificial difficulty").

I haven't had any issues with the UI apart from there being no option to disable the back key pause, what are you experiencing?

Does fanart exist of Rika as Kabuto?

*SP

CATCH
THAT
BEETLE

Until she dies a year later.

*Decade

I am a bit of a clumsy asshat with big, fat fingers, so sometimes I don't tap the center of the note, so instead of a hit sound I just hear a single lonely clap followed by the miss sound. I just wished I had a little more room.

>Go to tap note
>Tap the note next to it instead
>Miss
This never happened to me in SS, so I'm glad it's not just a me problem and I don't have Haruka-tier brain issues.

Maybe you should get a tablet.

So, where can I get the translated versions of the CG theater anime DVD chapter?

The one way they could salvage this event is to have a higher outfit drop rate.

But I don't trust them to do something like that.

You know what would be a way to salvage the event
Add new songs

What about another costume drop of those silver and pink outfits from the initial Ns

If they can't manage to get new songs by now, they probably haven't managed to make new outfits for the bunch of them.

People are still aiming to get the Prologue Rouges of the idols they like anyway.

I've been into this franchise (OG, ML and CG) and this general for a year and i'm likely just as deep into liking it as someone who has been here for years. Even my ringtone is iM@S related. Fight me oldfags.

Song or sound effect?

That ringtone better be chiptune, nerd.

>set my ringtone to M@STERPIECE
>no one ever calls me

Song.

Nope.

I also have another song as an alarm because I have no friends either.

My playtime in SS alone probably doubles the lifetime playtime of those so prided oldfags on all the im@s games.

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/?? Live Parade "Take me Take you" (Miku, Yoshino)
>Gacha: 07/28 ~ 07/31 (Ranko, Miku, Natalia)

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/?? Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 07/24 ~ 07/31 (Serika, Kana, Ayumu)

Miyao cat.

Are Kana and Ayumu's limited?

Nah, they're all added to the normal pool. You're better off waiting until the next gasha to roll.

Unless you really want them.

Which songs?

Cute cat

>theater showtime

Isn't that the first event they did? What the fuck is wrong with them?

They released the game earlier than they should have.

Man, if they had just waited one month to get their act together and released it on Imas's 12th anniversary, it would have been better received.

Higher-ups probably wanted that gasha dosh.

I bet somewhere in game development someone asked if they could charge for new songs.

MLTD: Commus for the following idols have been recorded and uploaded. These and older MLTD uploads can be found at mega.nz/#F!BnATBLwA!xyb_djz5WCy8mVmCpT9KDg

Mami 02
Chizuru N+
Kana R+ [Kon Kon Kitsune]
Roco N+
Ami R+ [Innocence]
Karen N+
Matsuri N+
Yayoi N+

I would have happily waited until August or even September myself. I don't see what the big rush was.
Hopefully once the new event/commu songs are out they start taking things a little more seriously.

Momoka you are my Yuusha

Goddammit I love Miya's voice.

>Basa promptly reminding you it's her birthday upon greeting you
Cute!