This is the Mustang, commonly known as "America's sports car." It weighs a little over 1700kg...

This is the Mustang, commonly known as "America's sports car." It weighs a little over 1700kg. Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
youtu.be/PqkyWhVBSKU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Rally_Car
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is and always will be objectively better than the Camaro, Challenger, and Charger. Anyone who disagrees is both a nigger and a faggot, without exception.

Everytime I see a mustang I remember the first time I blew this hot white guy in his 2013 mustang gt. Dude had a huge cock and his load was fucking huge.

I'm not sure if that event was a bit traumatizing for me. It was the first dick I sucked afterall

Why do you talk about white micropenis and then talk about fucking and sucking white guys.

Are you some kind of nu-contrarian niggerfaggot?

It's bait for retards like you.

not the stories. the penis size. the stories are completely tru

wow super effective look at all the rage you've induced

i will never recover

/thread.
I could say a lot nicer things about the previous generations of mustang.

The newest one is definitely the best one in a good number of years but still lackluster compared to pre-72/4 ones.

The new z28 is objectively the best performing car of the three on an actual track. Fight me.

I don't particularly care for them, but I won't deny that they offer pretty damn good performance for their price.
If you're in the US, anyway.

dodge demon

t. extreme nigger faggot

I said actual track not drag strip. The Z/28 has bested a GTR around a road course. The mustang and Challenger haven't come anywhere close.

Wrong
fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

GT350R beat the new NSX

Why does it have to be about race?

We're talking production cars not purpose built race cars.
youtu.be/PqkyWhVBSKU

because it makes racist retards sperg hard

>Irrelevant benchracing

Actual racing > laptime shitting

Because IMO, on average, whites have far better facial structures than any other race. And I don't care about penis size. Small cocks fit entirely in your mouth and are great. Big cocks are great to suck on but are uncomfortable for anal. I just like shitposting for replies.

Then the post should've been about purpose built race cars and not just the car in general. A WRC Ford Fiesta has beaten WRX STI's and Evo's, but if i we're to take a production Fiesta St and put it against a production WRX STI or Evo it would get shit on.

Gt4 is produ tion based dumbass

the Mustang beat the camaro in an actual race on an actual track
now sperg more

>big cocks
>uncomfortable for anal
spoken like a true fag

not all of us have ruined assholes, slut

How do they make it this heavy with an alloy engine and non of the safety bloat that's the usual excuse?

So are all the other GT and WRC racecars dumbass. Good race car does no always equal good production car. Many other factor go into determining race success like tuning setup/driver/track conditions/luck etc.

lmao

4th gen Camaros and Mustangs are great. I have both a Catfish and a New Edge.

No you idiot,WRC is not production based, they just have to use a production body

>Setup & tuning
Both cars had optimal set up and tuning, or are you implying the chevy team can't set up and tune correctly

I'm implying it's entirely possible that the Chevy team had an inferior driver/setup to the Ford team. If you have a source or video showing that a production mustang boss besting a production Camaro z28 using the same driver and an off the line tuning setup I will concedes the mustang is the better car.

so then chevy is incompetent and can't compete with Ford, as always
glad we cleared that up

No we didn't because you haven't posted anything other than the results of a single race with more variables I play than just the car. I'm talking cars not race teams.

Something nice about the mustang... Not ALL the owners are shitlords, just most. Not ALL owners are clueless as to how they should handle that power. Hmmm. Not ALL the owners nigger them out.

Still would much rather have a Camaro though. Better vehicle.

Group N WRC most certainly is, Group A is pretty loose but and if you watch it at the event you'll get an absolute mix of Group A and Group N competing, I remember watching Monster Tajima racing a Suzuki Baleno wagon, he went for the wagon cause it had an 1800 from the factory over the normal 1600.

My dad loves his mustang, tho he is as normie as it gets. He has a standard 2014 GT with a roush window banner and a genuine shelby gt500 tail on it and those american muscle window louvers. I don't say anything because he loves his car

Group N and Group A are not WRC you imbecile, and if you are talking about group N and Group A then yes it is safe to say that they are related to production cars

It is also entirely possible than the camaro is inferior

>Muh production
See

Yeah it is user, it's literally called WRC-2 now that Group N has been phased out in favour or some other set of the same shit rules. You even have to Homolgate to compete in WRC-2.

Except WRC is not WRC-2

World Rally Cars are not related to production vehicles in anyway idiot

>It is also entirely possible than the camaro is inferior
At no point whatsoever did I ever claim that this wasn't a possibility, but I require proof.

How hard is this to work out? It's a different class in the same competition, run by the same organisation on the same tracks at the same time. Literally the rally equivalent to LMP1, LMP2, GT Pro and GT AM.

This made me laugh irl. Get your life together son, Jesus Christ.

Audibly chuckled.

Lmao. Thread is cracking me up. You're right though.

I already posted it, the camaro lost to the boss 302

Dad's gon dad nigga.

>girls with convertibles
>twinks with ecoboosts
>crusty boomers with shelbys
>track rats with modified stangs
>douchebags with murdered fastbacks
>mid-life crisis dads with convertible GTs
>rental companies with base models
Does any car have such a varied ownership?

Comfirmed brainlet

Go read about homologation please

GT4 has strict rules regarding chassis modifications, WRC does not

>b-but WRC-2
WRC-2 isn't the same as a World Rally Car

Ok fanboi.

No shit sherlock but WRC doesn't stand for World Rally Car, it stands for World Rally Championship, of which WRC-2 is one of the classes - Has stood for that for about 40odd years.

they have a nice frontal profile in my camaro's rearview

>seeing something out of a Camaro
Can't fool me

my life is together. it gets better every day

I've pretty much got a fighter canopy, my guy. And t-tops.

>catfish camaro
Conceded

>WRC does not stand for World Rally Car

Confirmed for fucking brainlet

Fucking brainlet

>i was only pretending to be retarded.

>i was only pretending to be baited

>driving the fish edition
nigger please

That class has existed for less than a decade, the acronym WRC has existed for 4 decades, has and always will stand for World Rally Championship.
No point getting salty when you get btfo

>No point getting salty when you get btfo
I thought that was the whole point of this board?

We are talking about an specific type of vehicle class brainlet, not about the championship

>Y-You got BTFO!!
Calling an early victory kek. It's sad at this point

But the challenger looks the best

I fucking love 4th gens but neon green and black is the only color combo shittier and edgier than red and black.
Pic related is without a doubt the type of person who drives that thing.

>Implying that pic related isn't honing your crush rn

true, it was just the first pre facelift image I found on google. Personally my 4th gen is white and I think it's one of the better colors for the car.

Doesn't matter what you thought you were referring to, WRC refers to the championship, you can't retroactively alter that.

We all know this the real GOAT though

Does this have IRS or live axle?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Live axle like g*d intended
Certainly one of my dream cars

Am I mistaken or is that just a hair over 300hp?

I really fucking wish I had pop ups on my 4th gen camaro

These are one of those cars that is so ugly i actually have to admire the ugly.

WS6 ram air is 325 hp 350 lb/ft

Is it just me or does that seem a bit soft for a hottie version?

Ran low low 13s in 2002 which ain't bad

It was goat for anything in the n/a at the time. That version of the trans am wasn't priced significantly higher than the base trans am at the time. Just a limited run.

Ohh I'll not argue it isn't quick but there were factory LS1's making 400hp in the same time period, just wondering why they didn't utilise this and make a monster.

For the era, 4th gen camaros were about as fast as you could get without dropping $50k+ on a Viper. The 4.6l stangs of the time were lucky to break 225hp.

Gotta protect the Corvette y'know, just like the Cayman can't be faster than the 911. GM didn't let the Camaro engineers loose until the 6th gen (and now it's arguably equal or better).

4th gen F-bodies** not camaros specifically

So?

As I said, I won't argue it's not quick but there was significantly more powerful LS1's available, just wondering why they weren't used in what was a flagship variant.

>not the turd gen
It might need some work to make as fast, but making a third gen fast is a lot easier than making a 4th gen not ugly.

Because it wouldve cannibalized corvette sales if a comparitively cheap trans am could come.close to matching one in a drag race.

Yeah fairymuff

I'm an autismo who thinks the late 2nd gen Camaro and 4th gen f bodies (more so the firechicken tho) are the best looking out of them all. I do appreciate the 3rd gen though and am on the hunt for one because they're great to build

>Only weighs 100kg more
>Can seat 5 adults comfortably

because GM has a long history of detuning camaros and trans ams just enough to make sure the corvette was the quicker car. You gotta justify the sticker price, and Corvette sales would have plunged most likely if the F-bodies were just as quick while being significantly cheaper.

I've been on the hunt for the right turd gen. Gonna sell my 4th gen once the time comes. Gimme color recs for 3rds.

There are dudes out there who have dyno'd numbers even over what the car is rated at at the crank to the wheels. Like 330-some hp to the wheels

Pontiac/Holden Master race. Why did GM have to killed everything that's good?

Who knows mate.

SHE THICCCCC
hnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

My heart, it hurts.

>Only weighs 100kg more
>Only
in the sports-car world 200 lbs can make a huge fucking difference... the last zl1 (on the zeta platform you are posting) weighed 4100 lbs and the current one weighs 3900 pounds. the performance gap between them is like replacing a standard Camaro ss with a 570 Mclaren.. granted cars that are already light won't see as much of a gain from losing more weight much like already powerful cars won't see a huge increase in performance but holy shit 200 extra pounds on an already heavy car is a bit much.

;(

Get a HSVi HBDe while you can mate

holdens from the vn-vf have good mechanical grip and can fit very large wide tyres

265+ at the front they stick like glue i'd liken it to a aussie GTR where the weight sort of helps it

I'd say the 200 pounds is worth it to have four doors and usable rear seats. Makes the car the ultimate daily driver

>can fit very wide tyres
Can they fit 305's on all 4 corners? That's what the Performance Pkg 2 is getting

>four doors