I need an SUV, but don't know anything about cars. I'm willing to spend around 50K - 100K. What should I get?

I need an SUV, but don't know anything about cars. I'm willing to spend around 50K - 100K. What should I get?

Suzuki Samurai

Renault Twingo

Get the nicest Lexus you can afford or get the newest Yukon you can afford. Or go used and get like a Nissan Armada or Pathfinder or summat.

Can't tell if memeposting or not tho, so get a Rover

How's the Lexus LX 570? I like the way it looks.

Any other cars that look like this?

Ford ranger

I don't know about any others that look similar to that Lexus have always had kinda their own thing. As for how is it? I mean it's comfy, it's expensive, it's luxury. Gas mileage probably sucks but if you can afford one you're not worried about gas anyways. Probably has a bit of grunt. I've never owned one just fawned from the Acura dealership when my mom gets her sedan serviced there.

Benz Sprinter

3k Civic™ SUV Edition™

>I need a SUV
For what purpose?
Not dying because you're an Asian lady who crashes the car every 6 months?

You probably don't need the vehicle you have either

why you need a suv??? are you fat ass or what?

I'd suggest a Chevy Tahoe or Toyota 4runner.

LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS LEXUS

toyota land cruiser is nice too but they're similar to LX
land cruiser. more toned down. though in that price range you should only be considering the LX/Landcruiser. unless you insist that an SUV needs to be super sporty

I need to spend about a years salary on something.
Better ask Veeky Forums

>there is no reason to ever own an SUV

well I'm shopping for a pajero because I need it for hunting trips and I don't like keeping guns in a trucks bed

luxury SUVs idk. even in my wildest dreams I probably wouldn't get one besides the arab money 6x6 g-class

Oh, so it's impossible to fit a rifle in a cab?

no?

Nobody needs more than a Honda Fit.

B R O N C O
R
O
N
C
O

>"no reason to ever own an SUV"

Clearly y'all have never had a good one then. Four people, and all our gear fits nice and comfortable and protected no matter what. Whether I'm going on a hunting trip, to a location to shoot photography/film, working from the back at my trade job, or using it almost as an office sometimes. Looks unoffending, gets decent mileage for what it is, and has just as much off-road prowess as any jeep if you know how to drive it.

All that said. Cherokee, Yukon Denali/suburban, Lexus SUV, Land cruiser

Or go used and get a Tahoe, an older Armada, or a Pathfinder.

4x4k civic

if you don't know anything about cars how did you come to the conclusion that you "need" an SUV?

7th gen suburban

Get the SRT Durango. Cuz reasons.

It's basically a V8 Land Cruiser with more luxurious exterior and interior and a hydraulic suspension for more comfort.

He probably likes outdoor stuff and has friends and family you queermo wannabe boiracer