/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>Sherlock Holmes rate-up
>July 30, 2017 (Sunday) 13: 10 ~ Wednesday, August 9 (Wednesday) 12: 59
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nigorokke/status/891259135186001920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holmes a shit

HOLMES GACHA NOW

KIMI WA

Congrats, man. I managed to get him too.

gayron desu

>Even if the enigma that is being opposed is truly an unresolvable mystery, the route and the clues that will finally arrive at the truth of it will "occur" without fail.

Is he better or shittier than Moriarty?

Why do people like Nitocris again?

Gameplay ? Hell no.
Lore ? Moriarty can't win against him, no matter what, Holmes will win.

>Holmes gives you stars
>Moriarty takes them away
Really makes you think.

I'm not going to allow you to start contrarian shitposting Nito

>can spam NP every turn
>Grants stacking crit damage to party and gives defense down to enemies
>20 crit starts at Lv. 10 1st skill
But none of his skills are targetable so only he gets the benefits.

Fuck this Anniversary gatcha, Summer event 2017 when?

Egyptian fetish

My prayers will soon be answered. Buffs soon, for sure!

>People still don't care about Sakura
Isn't it sad?

>is he better or worse
>hell no
?

Bad in gameplay. In lore he can solve any mystery without fail, but he's nothing special in combat.

>is he better....
>hell no

sometimes i cant tell if people are intentionally being obtuse or not

>nothing special in combat
>Baritsu: B++
>The acquisition of the oriental martial arts that is extremely suitable for actual combat.
>Sherlock Holmes can make use of striking techniques from the combination of this Skill and boxing, in addition to baritsu's forte of throwing techniques and counters.
>If conditions are met, it can also be utilized as a type of special move when releasing his Noble Phantasm's true name.

Guda stopped him in Shujunku, if emiya alter and everyone else wasn't there Moriarty was outright gonna succeed. Sherlock literally can't do shit about Moriarty without a convenient group of helpers. Kinda makes him shit. Moriarty at least can help you win a grail war while Sherlock will get no-scoped by the first archer you run into while trying to solve some retarded mystery.

So nothing special.

Moriarty in Shinjuku isn't just Moriarty anymore, he fused with other spirits and used a demon pillar. And he had helpers too.

>while Sherlock will get no-scoped by the first archer you run into while trying to solve some retarded mystery.
>Natural Insight: A++
>The ability to grasp the essence of things. Perceptive eyes for observation that will not miss any information.
>Although the principle is entirely different, he can perform foresight equivalent to the future foresight of Clairvoyance.

>decide I'll pay for a jew gacha just this once
>Error: transaction cannot be completed
>no problem with my balance

Send help

Sounds Mata Hari tier.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Moriarty was outright gonna succeed.
Wrong. Moriarty lost a lot of power after Baal's defeat.

>implying the universe won't give you and Holmes a scrappy bunch of helpers

What? What did you call me?

Yeah nothing special. Shuwen solo's. Anyone with a bow solo's. Anyone who just cuts his head off rather than messing around with melee solo's. Nice D-rank strength, shitter.

Just woke up. So from what I understood we got Sherlock gacha and 129 quartz, anything else?

>max grailed Diarmuid
>using serenity Hassan
>using Frankenmoe when Lancelop and Heracles is vastly superior

Shit taste, please kill yourself.

Happens all the time to me on new accounts. Try contact support and tell them to let you buy shit.

Thanks for the account, nerd

Fuck off, getterdrill.

>gameplayfag shit
You first

Poor Moriarty. His fate is to get eternally bodied by Holmes and whatever group of plucky teenagers he can round up at any given time.

So he'll see his death coming before it happens. How cute.

Don't forget their dog.

kek

I'm interested to see how they wank someone so shitty.

Not what I wanted, but I can't really complain either.

The Noble Phantasm makes sure that a trail of clues exists. He's also got a passive ability that makes sure he never misses clues.

He's stupidly broken, but he's probably one of those servants who are written like idiots to downplay how overpowered they are.

REMINDER TO NOT FALL FOR JEW GACHA

so he's not some random fatfuck off the streets, but have you seen his competition? As far as Servant goes, "has a fighting style fit for real combat" is fucking nothing.

That's why Arthur's around. Holmes is just for infodumps.

Then why Cleopatra did not get the same attention as Nitocris?
Dark nipples are disgusting to be honest.

Half AP story and dailies, new login tickets you can use to trade directly for mats of your choice (mats will change every month and tickets don't carry over), a lot of SQ and something else is going to be revealed on August 2nd.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING SCOOBY-DOO REFERENCE?

Why does the dead director appear in so many CE? Is she really popular or something?

Doesn't sound very helpful when he will die in the first encounter with any enemy Servant

twitter.com/nigorokke/status/891259135186001920

Because she's Greek

I got 3 rare prisms from it.

>Happens all the time to me on new accounts.
Not that user but I had the same problem. Tried contacting support and I just got an Indian lady who talked nonsense and never did anything. How did you approach the conversation?

Because Cleopatra is whitewashed in this game and Nitocris is a true and honest black egyptian

Your standards for black really are low if Nito is black enough for you.

>many
She appears in two.

Yes. Everyone loves Marie.

I had 4/51 odds for a loli (Jack, Shuten, Ilya, Melt)
and you better BELIEVE I GOT MY FUCKING DUE.

>replying seriously to a 1/10 bait

Did you call? I just use the live chat and they usually have it fixed within a day.

WE

>Then why Cleopatra did not get the same attention as Nitocris?
Because her design and art are pure bullshit?

Moriarty is officially stronger than Holmes.

>Melt
>loli

What's the timelock on new accounts anyway? I had to make this one like 10 days ago.

Summer event when?

He's not a fighter, no. But he's a fucking detective, and he's God tier at that.

>Melt
>Loli

How will Homsfags ever recover?

She's a loli at heart.

>he's not a fighter
>killed a chimera while he was still just a human

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Servants and your dog!

Yeah but I had a 38/51 chance of getting someone I didn't already own. Guess what happened.

>wasted all 390 quartz I had
>no Holmes
Reeeeeeeeeee

You got someone you already had and now their stronger with their NP level being increased and it was your favorite servant?

>chimera are a big deal.

He has d-rank strength and a fighting style that relies on his foes entering a melee with him, even then it's a shitty normie tier style in comparison to something like jacob's arms or pankration or even bajiquan. He's nothing special and will get bodied by nearly every servant.

loby dooby doo

Uh and what use has a detective in a Holy Grail War?

Yeah maybe he can figure someone's idenitity or their base but after that? Even if he figures this about a top tier servant it's no big deal. He's a good support but not so good alone.

>Non-damaging NP
If only

>Yeah maybe he can figure someone's idenitity or their base
Or how to make them a little bitch in five seconds flat, which is now a thing that exists because he's looked for it

>dog
he's referring to cu, right?

>find out their name
>find out their weakness
>use it against them
He's got A++ Luck. He's gonna win a HGW easily.

Shitposting aside, what's the best order to level Holmes' skills?

Do I have to complete a certain amount of the story in order to do the Anniversary quest?

Better than this goddamn black hole.
Flat, plays with dolls, wants to be a ballerina. Textbook loli.

They're flashbacks to major fights of each singularities, so yes.

I don't think you understand what a loli is.

>new female servant
>cuckposting
>new male servant
>powerlevel shitpost

DW need to just release more animal servant

>Gilgamesh
>I see you've...
>Wet the bed until you were 12!

1>3>2

Thanks. Guess I'm fucked. I started too late.

Yeti soon

Pointless, his tail can't be as fluffy as Tamamo's.

You realize he can be killed in the process of that right? Just because the opportunity exists for him to find a way to win doesn't mean he will. The conditions for finding that way to win might even be costly and you'll end up dying along the way.

Poise the mystery 'how do we defeat that servant', an item appears that gives a chance of victory, if by some miracle he gets it, he still has to actually use it well enough to win. Even if you get herk's poison covered shirt from life you're still gonna have to get the thing on him.

Sorry to say but your detective is trash. He's another drake with a supposedly good ability and good luck that'll never succeed at anything.

I mean, he can still get Reichenbached.

I gave this girl a princess carry and she wants to sit on my lap. The signs are all here.