>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HutVVdcR
loverslab.com/forum/3-fallout-3-new-vegas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Horizon fun?

yes.

no

Hey, General. Cait is an uggo and a shit. A shit!

i agree

Automatron, There needs to be a mod that adds more parts and robots.

Plasma weapons need to be added to attachable weapons and a tesla claw for the robobrain that shoots short range arcs as the claws already look like they can do that.

Eyebots, We need eyebots that can be upgraded into duraframes and more savage upgrades.

Disagree. Cait is cute, like my SS!

your SS is a titty monster and looks like a dolled up man
fuck you

sexbot upgrades or bust, if I can't fuck an assaultron while piper is destroyed by a dong sentry by the time the next game rolls around fallout 4 modding will officially be a failure

whats /fog/'s excuse for not having manufacturing extended
the recycler is literally the most useful thing on the fucking planet

That intel was faulty General, the source was an institute spy just trying to muddy our comms.

The real intel turns out to be that Cait a beautiful.

that also appears to be faulty intel, general
it seems that cait has not bought 40 copies of fallout 4 as well as 50 copies of the season pass, therefore she is a shit

shit taste supreme, ugly and also irish

my game crashes straight after opening credits

any ideas?

pastebin.com/HutVVdcR (embed)

actually, to be more accurate, it crashes as soon as you see the opening credits

using NVSE, Dust ENB - SweetFX files and FNV4GB patcher version

>pastebin.com/HutVVdcR
Wild guess, Having at the same time Project Nevada and Dust is the problem.

that only really applies to Rebalance from what I've read

why are almost all legendary weapon attributes horse cock?

Because you've found literally only wooden boards and 10mm pistols.

because you dont have legendary modification installed

The Irish did a lot for the united states and england. They also have good literature. Much like russia, bumpy history and rough times create good art.

haven't done shit in over 200 years by F4, and fuck russia even harder

Let's see those robots /fog/

So I notice that even with 2million mods installed every gun uses the same model for every receiver. Is this not something that can be done with mods or is it just not something people bother to model? Because auto/semi-auto/heavy receivers with unique models/maybe even animations would be cool.

somebody

PLS

Post your favorite companion /fog/

>need to talk to avery to advance FH questline
>marker shows her standing somewhere in FH itself
>compass shows that she's far away
>use console to port myself to her location
>she's in some cubical room hanging in the void with a nonfunctioning door and a trunk containing items I previously lost
how do I get her out of there

>mod authors are throwing hissy fits and removing sex mods because somebody figured out how to disable the child locks
>mirrors nowhere

why though, you could fuck kids since NV and skyrim at the very least, probably oblivion and 3 but never payed them mind, why do loli mods suddenly freak them out with 4?

>Pedos ruining it for everyone
Gas chambers when.

Items you previously lost? like what?
And to get her out I'd guess trying to sleep far away for a few days and go back.

More like mirrors when
One of you fags must have the mods buried somewhere

child fuckers should have their own mirrors somewhere.

I can totally see why the framework authors freak out a little bit. In this new age of twitter and tumblr it doesn't matter if what you are accused of is illegal or not, it's enough that enough people find it morally detestable for your name to get dragged through the mud. Never mind that the framework authors actively try to prevent using their tools for pedo stuff, a motivated 'investigator' might implicate them anyway.

I think they'll calm down and put their stuff back up, but I understand why they freak out.

Another consequence that I was thinking about is that this might become a PR problem for Bethesda if the media rile up enough people. It'll be another reason for them to withhold the mod tools for their next game.

I just started a fresh install and discovered Violate and the community patch were removed.

Yeah it sucks, esp as the people who altered it have their mirrors and data already

Nutting in Nat where and when?

>start sanctuary
>aight
>leave it for a while
>go to talk to sturges
>he's halfway across the fucking map
>all the other members of the group have fucked off as well

These guys are truly the worst.

Cait is like an attractive version of that horrifying default femshep in ME3.

I wouldn't say femshep was that bad, heck, she had a miles better look than all the other female characters in that game
ME1/2's femshep on the other hand...

>bethesda go to great efforts to write story and dialogues in the case that you'll skip meeting codsworth and dogmeat at the very start
>they can't write anything else for shit

wtf

like in skyrim where you could do all the side quests despite not being revealed as the dragonborn

To be fair very few quests aside from the main story acknowledged that you were Dragonborn, even after the revelation

It was also a handicap, as shouts weren't unlocked.

>Dogmeat teleports across the map because he telepathically knows you need him to hunt Kellogg
Grinds my almonds.

Eh that's not really a problem, most shouts were underwhelming as fuck

>super sledge is now literally just a sledgehammer with some sort of domestic-sized rocket on it
>"assault rifle" isn't the "assault rifle" of fallout 3 but instead some WW1 vickers looking piece of shit
>the ripper has no teeth
>10mm pistols found in any other game are apparently all long-barreled, and rare in this small segment of the country
>plasma weapons, pistol or rifle, both use "plasma cartridges" and as a result seems to imply a retconning of the the way plasma weapons work
>The only difference between a laser pistol and rifle is the stock
>one does less damage

y tho

There is no why.
>the ripper has no teeth
It just has teeth more like a modern chainsaw does though.
I agree on the other shit, it's gay.
I think the laser and plasma thing might just be gameplay but there's no way to know. Bethesda has lost all concept of internal consistency which was fine and actually lore-friendly for TES but completely fucks with Fallout.

>>The only difference between a laser pistol and rifle is the stock
Also the weapon inexplicably shrinks to like half its size in first person when you remove said stock.

So umm. I wanna sex up my NV. I still dont get how to navigate loverslab and i need help

loverslab.com/forum/3-fallout-3-new-vegas/

Read the sexout thread and download/sort the basics

>combat shotgun is just combat rifle with a different bolt and barrel shroud
>legendary effects killed the interesting nature of uniques, and at the same time are an absolutely boring mechanic since they either suck or break the game (walking stick of +5% damage under a full moon in august or gauss rifle that shoots twice at once while consuming one ammo)
>pipe weapons, just everything about them
>the only pipe weapon to make sense, that bethesda could NOT fuck up if they tried, the shotgun, not included in game

Thanks, man. I remember people on the general saying they went no fun allowed and killed off loli content?

DUST is a great mod

In that scenario Dogmeat is Nick's dog.

Loverslab doesn't allow loli content at all so if that's what you're after then best of luck hunting it out.
Hell that's why they've removed a couple of mods from their fallout 4 listings currently

Longfellow a best.

they never allowed loli, there's a separate forum that managed to take off the anti-cp brakes from their framework mods so the author pulled them in a paranoid fit
and this was all for 4; skyrim, nv, 3, oblivion, etc. should all be fine

Yeah. Just read about it. I wont bother going searching. It'd be a nice addition but i dont want to end up in any watchlist so regular mods will do

Doesn't explain how he just magically turns up without being called.

Personally, I just wish they'd make their minds up, those 2 files are the last I need for my load out.

>start it but don't bother finding ashes during that quest for vault 81
>it turns up in the reactor room of the institute during the final quest

Because if the player doesn't take Dogmeat back at Red Rocket, Dogmeat has always lived in Diamond City.

As dumb as it is, it sure beats "Go back to sanctuary to get that follower you dismissed and come back". Granted, they could have written around Dogmeat and given the quest an alternative solution but I guess they wanted to give him something to do for the SS in the main quest.

>schroedinger's dogmeat both lives in red rocket and diamond city until observed
bravo bethesda

>encountered a terrible error in previous savegame + installed WOTC so I've started yet another sanctuary build survival run
>strapped for wood and steel as I'm helping Garvey and crew and avoiding all merchants save Carla and Trudy until the radiants send me near another merchant
>going with my compact idea, split the gang between Nate and Rosa's pre-war houses, scrap the house next to Rosa's, build an even more compact walled compound
Plan is to expand it to eventually have two rings of walls, the first probably around a few more houses, the next around the entire build area, with this acting as my central Bailey.
Thoughts?

Muh autism.

Sounds good. I'm a fan of walls within walls. What was the terrible error?

I gimped myself by playing without my survival unlocker because I often don't have the self-control to not fast travel everywhere, so I was relying out BLD's autosave feature.
Long story short it triggered about .5 seconds before I died and I was stuck in a constant loop of die---->reload---->die before the screen had stopped being black repeat.
This lasted about five minutes til I alt-F4'd and decided to install WOTC and start a new game.
I turned the survival unlocker back on so I can quicksave, managed to avoid fast traveling and using god mode to have infinite build mats so far.

It's not the prettiest thing but it'll do.
I've been also wondering, /fog/, what's your opinion on the Privet Hedges around Sanctuary?
I kind of like them and would like to make one of my settlement walls out of them, I think Tenpines or Sunshine Tidings would fit, Sunshine Tidings especially so.

how did you get the power lines to go through the roof?

Place them "properly" and move them down after the fact
I also have place everywhere, unsure if that effects it

You can get wires through anything if you put a connector on a floormat and then carry the floormat around.

Calm down degenerates, they only pulled it temorarily until they had a chance to ask Ashal for legal advice.
And he's going to tell them to calm their nuts because unlike DocClox he knows his business.

I like the hedges but they trigger my autism as walls because hedges would not protect from raider attacks

>implying Ashal ever wakes up from his drug-induced slumper fueled by all the patreon money

>Thoughts?
Struggling to understand the point of it.

The idea would be there are walls but the settlers have added a shield of brambles, branches, and sticks. I plan on using the junk walls with barbed wire sticking out of the top as a middle piece in the design, but all you'd be able to see is the barbed wire. I just get kind of tired of how samey Junk walls look after a while but I still dig the whole "ad hoc fortifications" vibe, does that make sense?
No pic because scavving isn't interesting

I mean, the headcanon idea is the women children and Jun would be able to hide inside whilst raiders or critters attack. As the settlement expands I assumed it'll be more of the central guardhouse, but for now it's the place to hide.

>all the patreon money
>392 patrons
Oh yeah I bet he's rolling in it.

It'll also act as a corner piece of my first set of walls, so there's that. And I think it looks pretty cool.
I've been known to be biased tho

>patreon no longer shows the cumulative money donated
Huh since when is that a thing?
It was somewhere around 4000 bucks per month last i checked tho.

Why don't you get Commonwealth Barbwire? Save you the hassle of placing junk fences and wasting wood on it. You could also try using the Covenant walls inside the hedge. Either homemaker or settlement objects expanded adds them, I can't remember which.

But you know that they wont do that.
If you had an option to assign behavioral markers for Settler to run to, retret, defend etc i could understand.

user I have autism. I feel the need for my settlements to make sense, even if it's only ever in my head.

He's got it set to not display the numbers.

I think that's why he said it's the headcanon idea user

>4000 bucks per month
>With just under 400 patrons
Some of those people are making some pretty big contributions then.

>CW barbedwire
Godsend user. And yes Homemaker adds them I believe, but without barbed wire, so the former mod is as I said, godsend

Ey, is Nuka-World worth it? I've bothered with Far Harbour out of all the DLC so far, loved that spooky creepy rundown seaside town in darkest winter atmosphere.

it's garbage

>that filter
nice 1920's black and white movie.

No seriously, it looks nice.

>is Nuka-World worth it
It's worth the pirate yeah.

Why is that fuccboy using eyeshade?
Also where does he get his eyelashes extended?
Because they look FABOLOUS

Are you a literal faggot user?

Because he's a fuccboi.
All natural.
You'd best fucking believe it.

Ta, fellas. Guess i'll wait till I see it price slashed.

Cheers, it's Chalk Outline if you're interested.

I've seen Fallout 4 on sale on qbittorrent

not him, but any decent downloads? I want to muck around with the workshops but the season pass price is obscene (3 mods for the minecraft building, a decent robot building mod, and two actual dlc, one of which is shit, for more than the price of the base game? no) and I'm not touching that shit until at least 60% off