hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread

The 2 mana 1/3 "make your hero power freeze" minion is going to be good and a 2-of in the new Control Mage deck.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong and doesn't understand how powerful freeze is.

i hope you're able to keep even 1 elemental on the board, elsa chan!

sobs*

Are they going to change Drain Life to "Lifesteal. Deal 2 damage."?
Are they going to do the same with Wickerflame?

No deck will have trouble removing a control mage's 1/3 from the board. You are spending 4 mana to play frost shock and put a 1/3 on the board. If you wanted more freeze synergy in your deck, you'd put in a glacial shard in your deck instead, unless you feel that spending 3 mana to deal 1 damage to a frozen minion is worth it.

It's okay, they're gonna get a 1 mana 1/1 where if you have no 1-cost cards, draw the rest of the Princes... Right?

Free to play guy here.

I currently have 6200 gold and 5500 dust. How likely will I be to have enough good cards to craft the next meta decks?

Wickerflame yes, Drain Life no. Drain Life is a different mechanic. For example, you can increase the damage with spell power, but healing stays at 2. Same thing with holy fire.

Yes to Wickerflame, no to drain life.

The reason is same as Holy Fire; the amount of healing doesn't change with spellpower, so it's not the same as Wickerflame's effect

IM GOING TO PRE-ORDER AND MAKE A DECK WITH ALL THE PRINCES AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME

There are only 3 princes

Did the princes REALLY eat 3 of the 5 neutral legendary slots? Like, REALLY? I guess, to be fair, ozruk, hemet and the voraxx ate 3 slots in un'goro.

that you know of

kael returns again

No one wants to stop you, and in fact, no one will matter after Rank 19 when they get past you

Let the murloc supremacy continue

I think they should do it, it would make these cards less shit

They don't want to add lifesteal to basic cards. Too confusing for new players.

Why won't they change "Spell Damage" to "Spell Power" and have it increase the strenght of healing spells and buffs?

Why are you so fucking obsessed with that.

I think it would make the game more fun and interactive.
They could also add cards that lower your opponent's spell power.

Broken on buffs. Spells are one time burn. Minions are continuous damage. Maly into divine strength on a minion that was on the board is +6/+7 (1 mana boulder fist) that keeps swinging. Or the Maly could be a 10 mana 10/19 with +5 spell *power* which will snowball your buffs.

I agree it should work for healing, but if you think it should stick to buffs, you're confused.

>interactive
>save coin for maly into 7/8 charge boar that has to be removed along with the 4/12 dragon
uh huh, uh huh, I see, go on, please. How has Blizzard not hired you?

Maly + Buffs would be pretty clunky but I guess Kobolt/Thalmos + paladin buffs would be pretty strong, so strong that it would most likely make quest paladin a non-meme deck.

They should just make Spell Power affect both spell damage and healing (no buffs), Spell Damage affect only damage and +Healing or Healing Power or whatever affect only healing.

Sure, but maly+adapt into stealth can set up a hell of a turn for a 50/50 chance. And if spell power affects buffs, well, seems like smuggler's run is a buff :^)

Ok, you conviced me that it would be a bad idea.
Imagine +2/+2 mark of the lotus

I've still not seen anything that will stop aggro druid

sniff me

I take YOUR candle!! This plus mark is a blood lust that doesn't go away

lick me

Please, user, humor me. Have you -tried- a deck that techs against aggro druid? Have you thought about cards that contest early or have sweepers that come out early enough to deal with the boards? Just... have you honestly tried? I know it can be frustrating to lose, but aggro druid is not a tier 0 deck.

Well, here it is...

The /hsg/ approved Tier List for the cards revealed so far.

Thank you to all the Shieldbearer consultants who helped make this list a reality.

post things you want to see dumpstered in next patch, i will start:

jade druid

>taunt that freezers attackers

I remember talking about new ideas for good taunts and this was one of them maybe half a year ago.

Is ben Brodie reading hsg and stealing ideas?

Mage.

Aggro and Midrange.
I want JD to prosper because my deck has a 65% winrate against it.

>sidragosa
>voodoohexxer
>ice walker
>only alright Arena cards

post decklist

The last game I played against it, they had a 4/4 birb with two 2/3 elementals out on turn one.

No one can beat nut draws, user. That's not the average result.

>when you draft seven spikeridged steeds

>yfw he drafted 7 fireballs
hello

Oh my God this game is so boring, post some meme decklists for me to play at Rank 20, Wild is also an option

Mill rogue
Mech warrior

Help

Eloise

Harrison

retire

whats wrong with shallowgrave digger?

What's good about it?

It literally dies to ping.

Value. Aggressive stat line.

I never liked Mill Rogue, dunno why but I always had more fun with Mill Druid

ez Ysera

Princes have interesting concepts but horrible execution. In the past we have seen legendaries which were neither interesting nor playable. So at least it's not completely bad.

Prince Valanar's effect is not worth gimping any concievable deck. But it can already fit into a midrange/slower rogue (which they might push) deck since it's much better than Sherazin against aggro. Maybe also hunter can find a way too since healing is premium in hunter too. Otherwise it's complete shit.

Imo Taldaram is the best among them (which is not saying much). It will eventually fit into a meme combo deck which might be fun to play.

Kaalesh's conditon is super hard to achieve. For a good reason tho, no one wants buffed up zoo/aggro decks going around. It could have been played in a zoo style Paladin handbuff deck, if only Paladin's best handbuff card wasn't a 2 drop. Still, it allows experimenting.

I think this is not that bad in Blizzard scale. I mean their ability to print pointless, boring and unplayable legendaries shouldn't be underestimated. Just look at some of the neutral legos of past expansions. I think we should be greatful they at least bothered to make a new deckbuilding mechanic no matter how shit. It could have been worse.

Worse stats than Tortollan Tyriondiscoverer, worse effect, less useful minion pool with way more variance and no keywords

You have to name them by mana cost, dude, come on.

the 2 mana give everything +1/+1 could be sick in nut draw rogue. Draw it turn one with 2 shadow steps, coin, shadow step shadow step, deck is filled with low drops, cycle, and 2 sprints.

Memey wins. Not viable but fun.

STORIES

>the most balanced meta in hearthstone history

I think it could be decent, the point of it is to play it and get cards to sustain in the long run, i like things that you play and it gives you more cards to play later on.

I really happen to like deathrattle priest or the cards that let you discover extra non deck cards etc.

I just like the idea of you playing this card and you getting a really good deathrattle card you other wise wouldnt of had, or getting a double of a deathrattle you have in your deck.

I know sylvanas is gone but I want to use her as an example.

Getting a random Sylv would be great. Im sure there are DR cards just as powerful as her or the ones in GVG and naxx... r-right guys?

>2 mana 2-3
>Battlecry: Remove the top card from your opponent's deck

sniff them loser

I refuse to believe blizzard would ever print this

Valanar 4
Taldaram 3
Kaalesh 2

Yea 2 mana one can also be used in lego only decks for next lvl memes. I mean I'm ok with bad cards like these. Unpacking them will certainly be preferable to unpacking a fucking Boogeymonster.

wud sniff

Hearthstone is finished.

how does this look on mobile

I mean you might get a good card from it after spending 3 mana for it to die to ping. But why not just cut it entirely and play a good card instead?

Nope. Not real. Maybe play the top card of your opponent's deck, but never remove.

Blizzard would never print a card that directly destroy enemy cards. They deem it too frustrating for the players.

Combo decks BTFO

So here is your loli card, faggot from last thread.

Yet they've spent the last 3 expansions forcing warlock to destroy their own fucking cards. Guess that's not frustrating to always lose your doomguard instead of the fucking silverware golem every game thought thats just STORIES.

check Reddit it's real

> Dead Man Hand
> being playable
Gimmicky at best.

>Is Cute
>Is Staple

Warlock getting them mad buffs

Move Cobalt, Unraveler, Mountainfire, Sanguine Reveler, Abominable Bowman, Necrotic Geist, Doomed Apprentice, Howling Commander, Cryostasis, Keleseth & Animated Berserker down a tier.

Move Deadmans down 3 Tiers.

Move Hadronox, Valanar, Ice Walker, Bring it On, Corpsetaker, Voodoo Hexer, Spreading Plague, Sindragosa & Defile up 1 tier.

Move Bolvar up 2 tiers.

Other than being completely wrong I'd say this list is bretty gud user 7/10

>Vampire
>Deck discard
Go back to ygo please

Mill Warlock here we go baby

> *removes you win condition*
Nothing personnel, kid.

2 mana put a bunch of control cards into your deck isn't an auto staple for wallet warrior?

Is Kobold really that good? Seems tier 3 to me.

Who are you trying to out greed with this instead of just playing quest in 8 damage per turn?

>paying mana to lose card advantage
OMEGALUL

It's just a really solid card

How would you value a warlock spell, which said: "discard your hand, your opponent discards their hand"?

You mean Cobalt?

It's high tier since its a really solid card, both constructed and Arena.

A new neutral Dragon at this point of the Yearly cycle has great value.

Meta defining depending on cost.

> 2/3 do nothing
Wow! Such a powerful card. Discard from deck only matters on turn fucking 30.

it's a discard effect, people mistranslate it

it will count towards your discard for quest/silverware

What if it cost 1 mana for each card in your opponent's hand?

I really want to believe you guys are just memeing this unplayable garbage but knowing you autists you're all serious.

>Draw this card
>Does nothing for 18 turns
>Does nothing on turn 19
>You died 15 turns ago because you had this fucking garbage in hand instead of a playable card.

10/10 meta defining - /hsg/

Good for arena

>shuffle a copy of your hand into your deck

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

> you had this fucking garbage in hand instead of a playable card
You mean used it to add ten cards in your deck instead of pressing from armor up?

>Putting high value cards like brawl back into your deck while still retaining all the copies in hand is not good

Stop being retarded it may not be good in pirate warrior but any other warrior will want it just because you can be less conservative with brawl use

*plays an infinite number of brawls*

Heh, greetings