/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Brief reminder that this is the AMERICAN thread and /jp/ news are NOT allowed to be discussed.
Go to /fgo/ for that. Thanks.

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- The SR Voucher Distribution Campaign ended, but the pick up is active until August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20151021.php#nav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your waifu is precious and so are you

Make sure you roll for her

Hope you all get your waifus and materials to ascend her.

So what you're going to try to get?

Alright I'll be the first and last person in this thread to post redman,

If I see one more redman after this image I'll fucking lose it.

Fluffy Servant

Sorry but d'Eon is the only Saber for me

I will!

I already like Medb.

Another one for the folder

Nero is a loveable dork.

So who else is literally just saving for Merlin and Jannu alter?

Our account will probably cost at least 500$ if we get both.

>Tamamo is Neutral Evil
>Liz, Kyohime, Jalter and Shuten Douji are Chaotic Evil

Why do people want evil waifus? They'd just screw them over the moment it benefited them.

i hate her

>Our account will probably cost at least 500$ if we get both.

>okita, scat, and jack all back to back

I'll pray for your wallet, user

Worth it

Danger is always a part of love and war user.

Care to prove me wrong?

Most expensive accounts on ebay right now for /jp/ go around 300$ and never have jannu or merlin

>500

I finally did it!

Should I even bother farming 40AP on monday? I already bought everything from the shop and I'd rather just farm XP cards since I don't have any.

How is she so best ?

Like i didn't even know who she was 2 days ago

but then i pulled her when pulling for nero and now I'm trying to find as much info as i can about her

Saw someone selling a Jeanne, Waver and Gil account for $1200
I'd use the money to buy figurines of my favourite characters instead of spending them on literal fucking pixels

his hands look weird af senpai

Well if you're name starts with triangle then I did add you. Also, how the fuck do you have so many kaleidos? I don't have one fucking 60% Sakura and here you are with three kaleidos. Jesus.

The cost of an account is determined by the extent of limitability a servant has rather than their gameplay value in /jp/. Jannu Alter and Merlin is common as fuck since a lot of chinks rerolled when they appeared and hoarded for the other. A brynhildr will sell for more since she has only one rateup in the span of JP's 2 year age.

Waifu game=/=esports

Crazy, wonder how much my Gil, Waver, Altera, Vlad, Kaledo account is

Australian (ex-)player here.
Lost my account when MEmu went down. I want to get back in, but I'm not sure if it's worth it at this juncture, given that I will miss out on all the launch bonuses (including the free 5 Star Servant).

Should I:
A: Start a new game now;
B: Wait until an anniversary event or other newbie-friendly event, like what Granblue had;
C: Wait until they release an Australian version of the game; or
D: Don't start a new game and instead wait until MEmu gets fixed?

post good civilization

I'm honestly scared about trying for Ibaraki. After watching a few 900 quartz summons it looks like 4* are even more rare than 5* for some fucked up reason.

On reddit someone was selling

>Gil
>Waver
>Arturia
>Attila
>Jeanne
>Vlad
>Some 4s
>Multiple 5* CE like Kaleido some even maxed
>Login from day 1 still going

For $3000

Reposting the question here:
So when a skill or CE says "gain crit stars for yourself" does that mean that specific servant gets the stars or that they go the pool before being distributed?

Why do seeds have to be mixed up with feathers?

>and now I'm trying to find as much info as i can about her
Welcome to Fate

No. Once you brought all the stuff that needs gold medals, there's no more use for gold medals.

Fuck I'd sell it for at least $1500

Helo, where are the free quartz?

>including the free 5 Star Servant

Praise the king. PRAISE HIM.

in ur butt

I think I enjoy playing it more

Genderbend him and I will praise him all night long, if you know what I mean.

>27 20AP runs
>1/2 plumes
>2 nuts

He looks like a dork

>(including the free 5 Star Servant).

There never was a free 5* servant.

Traps are good civilization

>tfw you keep mixing up the veil with her hair

Don't know what I'm gonna do if I don't get her lads she's the only reason I installed the game

You can always whale.

>newbie-friendly event
smugredman.jpg

Can you play without memu? say, on phone?
If yes, it's better to start as early as possible, sure you might struggle to clear shit, but it's definitely doable and the potential mats you missed out on especially on the upcoming dango/halloween shops will set you back more than you wait for a """newbie event""".

The game gives less and less incentive to make new players play, so it's just up to one's willingness to play a kusoge with the name fate on it.

Im pretty sure you can roll for Medusa right now user.

you reroll until you get her

Sorry, meant 4 Star Servant.

Lot of disappointment and repeated rate ups in my future I'm sure

Forgot it also has Nero.

Stopped reading at the first word. Gil would never say that.

Any takers is a fucking idiot.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20151021.php#nav

you know what you're going to do

And did that even get sold? kek

Beyond delusional

Is there a website to make these or are people really going through the trouble of blacking out what they need?

Post yfw you save every single quartz and card for THAT severant that comes out in X months and you end up not getting him.

PLEASE RESPOND

lurk more faggot

I dunno about other people, I just BLACKED everything out myself

Quick question.
I missed the half AP event and I have no monuments to ascend my units. Is it worth grinding the daily today to try and get monuments for ascending Waver, or will one of the upcoming events have a way to get caster monuments?

Some dude was offering $1800 and many others were interested and even offered physical goods like bikes, PCs, PS4s and other shit instead of money.

Dunno if the seller went for the $1800

the pool. what a servant has on crit chance is determined by his crit weight/gather rate.

>him

How about posting the ce so we know what the fuck you're talking about

Who gives a shit if a girl loves someone in her series? By that logic no girl in a harem could be a waifu.

Without MEmu, I have no other choice BUT to use my phone, it seems.

Clearing stages isn't really a concern of mine, so much as losing out on muh welfare Servants/quartz and limited run craft essences. Losing my free Saber Lily and missing out on Nero fest really fucking hurts.

beyond fucking delusional, or redditors are much retarded than i think they already is, and it's the bottom of the barrel-tier.

that or you're talking out of your ass

Remember:

Don't save your quartz for non-limited Gacha.
Jack for example might be appealing but she isn't limited so even if you fail to roll her during her rateup she could still appear anytime later in another gacha randomly.

Save your quartz for your favorite limited servants because knowing that you failed to get him/her and won't have another chance for months/years is a much bigger pain.

okay cuck

Have you tried emailing support for your old account and play it again on your phone? as long as you remember some shit you can get away with it.

Either moon festival or halloween.

buyers deserve everything coming to them.

Should have saved a code or at least retrieved the account by now.

And you only have one chance to roll her.

Sometimes a couple just looks too nice together to ever self-insert. MitsuhaXTaki OTP.

Using the word cuck for waifufags is retarded. You can't be cucked by someone you're not in a relationship with.

>in her series
It's the actual Tamamo from extra/extella being summoned

your name was shit

I ain't giving up that easy.

Is there any character that's more fetish fuel material than this one?